Whose afraid of the big bad Dump?

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Markets zoom ahead Folks IRA's doing great since the gwb fiasco Dumps trade policies BAD for business
Hill surpporters + bernies lead to dump getting rolled over

Pssst....On Jan 1 the DOW was around 17,400....today it's around 17,800.....hint: that's not "zooming ahead"

What's with the childish name calling and idiotic threads put up by you left wing babies these days?

Yesterday Campbell with the breaking news thread "Trump tells lies".

rdean with his consistent "Republicans have poopy pants" threads.

Now you with this one. Where the hell have any intelligent liberals gone? We used to have some at USMB. Cripes I miss them.

:lol:

Pssst....On Jan 1 the DOW was around 17,400....today it's around 17,800.....hint: that's not "zooming ahead"
How about sins the republican night mare left?
'Ridiculous and frankly shameful': CNN's Jake Tapper squelches Donald Trump's 'outrageous' attack on Clintons

Markets zoom ahead Folks IRA's doing great since the gwb fiasco Dumps trade policies BAD for business

Let me guess; You had an irresistible urge to practice your gibberish skills this morning? :wtf:
One mans "gibberish is another mans gospel Like you listening to DRUMP

hilary and the democrats are very, very afraid of Trump............

What's with the childish name calling and idiotic threads put up by you left wing babies these days?

Now you with this one. Where the hell have any intelligent liberals gone? We used to have some at USMB. Cripes I miss them.

Guess you haven't been listening to your drump talking out of his neither parts

Let me guess; You had an irresistible urge to practice your gibberish skills this morning? :wtf:
One mans "gibberish is another mans gospel
Uh-Huh, sorry but here on Earth gibberish is just gibberish regardless of what inarticulate authors choose to attempt to pass it off as.

Like you listening to DRUMP
You're the one that seems to spend an inordinate amount of time listening to him and worrying about what he does; I on the other hand don't give a fuck what he says or does.

hilary and the democrats are very, very afraid of Trump............
You should be too 2aguy He's a disaster waiting to happen DON"T dive him a chance

One mans "gibberish is another mans gospel
Uh-Huh, sorry but here on Earth gibberish is just gibberish regardless of what inarticulate authors choose to attempt to pass it off as.

Like you listening to DRUMP
You're the one that seems to spend an inordinate amount of time listening to him and worrying about what he does; I on the other hand don't give a fuck what he says or does.
But don't you find listening to him great comedy The man is a walking talking disaster and yet some of those with IQ's in double digits follow and praise him,,,,,and the smarter ones who are with him are anti usa and pro their party

:lol: With all the 8th grade threads right-wingers have on this board .. you must be joking .. or incredibly stupid.

Forum List

Back