Who's your pick for the worst...

Who do you think is the most messed-up celebrity today?

• Courtney Love

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Michael Jackson

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Whitney Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Sizemore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At least Michael looks like he bathes.

...in clorox!

I keed, I keed!

Why isn't Ozzy on the list?

I don't know, I just don't think of Ozzy as being anywhere near as big a disaster as these others. I mean, sure, the drugs have ruined him, but at least he admits that now and at least seems to be trying to be well-balanced now.

fuzzykitten99 said:
Why isn't Ozzy on the list?

Since Ozzy changed doctors, he hasn't been that bad. He was in some kind of an accident, an incident with a three wheeler I think, and ended up going to another doc. They figured out he was being way over medicated. Since then, he's actually been coherent and moves like a regular person.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Since Ozzy changed doctors, he hasn't been that bad. He was in some kind of an accident, an incident with a three wheeler I think, and ended up going to another doc. They figured out he was being way over medicated. Since then, he's actually been coherent and moves like a regular person.
30 years of hard drugs will do that to ya

Jimmyeatworld said:

Ozzy should be the poster boy for scaring kids into not doing drugs.. :tng:

Forum List

Back