Who's your pick for the worst...

Who do you think is the most messed-up celebrity today?

• Courtney Love

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Michael Jackson

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Whitney Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Sizemore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In my opinion, Tom Cruise is suffering from a mid-life crisis. He needs to deal with the reality that acting like he's 20 will not make him 20 again. Men can't turn back the clock, no matter how much we'd like to. :)

Adam's Apple said:
In my opinion, Tom Cruise is suffering from a mid-life crisis. He needs to deal with the reality that acting like he's 20 will not make him 20 again. Men can't turn back the clock, no matter how much we'd like to. :)

Disagree, form follows function. But being emotionally retarded is not a good thing. Engaging in other youthful activities (sports for example) will make you feel young.

Adam's Apple said:

Tom Cruise is suffering from a lack of medication for his bipolar disorder due to his cult asking him to take himself off of the medication.

no1tovote4 said:
Tom Cruise is suffering from a lack of medication for his bipolar disorder due to his cult asking him to take himself off of the medication.

I think you nailed it on Cruise.

No votes for Whitney? I was tempted to vote for her, but I voted for Courtney Love. They are similar, but I think with Whitney it's all drug-related, but with Love it's drugs plus what look like some serious psychological problems.

0514044inside1.jpg

0_23_love_courtney2_051304.jpg

Abbey Normal said:
I think you nailed it on Cruise.

No votes for Whitney? I was tempted to vote for her, but I voted for Courtney Love. They are similar, but I think with Whitney it's all drug-related, but with Love it's drugs plus what look like some serious psychological problems.

0514044inside1.jpg

0_23_love_courtney2_051304.jpg
that second pic makes her look like marilyn manson...lol

Ugh, Courtney Love. It's not even funny anymore, just sad.

And the ironic thing is, Courtney and Kurt's daughter, Frances Bean...

1330338.jpg

... Really seems to be a pretty together kid. I think considering what she's had to deal with thus far, she will either rebel entirely and be a very smart, well-adjusted girl, or else she will just be the biggest coked-out maniac since, well, her momma.

But, damn, she looks just like her father, doesn't she?

Dan said:

1330338.jpg

... Really seems to be a pretty together kid. I think considering what she's had to deal with thus far, she will either rebel entirely and be a very smart, well-adjusted girl, or else she will just be the biggest coked-out maniac since, well, her momma.

But, damn, she looks just like her father, doesn't she?

I've had the "pleasure" of meeting Courtney and she is scum.

no1tovote4 said:

Had not heard that Cruise was bipolar. That could certainly explain those excessive "highs" he's been on. Kind of feel sorry for the guy--dyslexic, bipolar AND middle aged.

Adam's Apple said:
Had not heard that Cruise was bipolar. That could certainly explain those excessive "highs" he's been on. Kind of feel sorry for the guy--dyslexic, bipolar AND middle aged.

And worse.....short!

My apologies to any short men on the board. Not really, short men cause most of the trouble in this world.

Dan said:

1330338.jpg

Give her time.

Maybe I shouldn't be pessimistic, but she is just now reaching the age where it could start downhill. Chastity, Sonny and Cher's daughter, was in a role reversal with Cher early on. It was Chastity that kept her mother from doing thing like getting tattoos on her face or putting a bone in her nose, whatever sprung to mind at the time. Chastity didn't exactly turn out well adjusted.

That was a tough one to have to pick between Courtney and Michael, but in the end those skanky picutres of Courtney reminded me of well you know YUK
At least Michael looks like he bathes.

Nuc said:
I've had the "pleasure" of meeting Courtney and she is scum.

Courtney might be a little "scummy", but it's hard to argue against Michael Jackson. At one time or another, I have known people that I could draw a line of comparison to when it comes to Courtney Love, but I can't do that with Michael Jackson.

Forum List

Back