HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Who's Your Daddy Harry?

This one's for Roomy:lol: :lol: :lol:

Prince Harry: Who's My Daddy?!
Posted Jun 14th 2007 2:00PM by TMZ Staff

For years, rumors have swirled questioning the paternity of Great Britain's Prince Harry. Red hair say what?

While reports have always suggested that Diana's flame-haired ex-lover, James Hewitt (left), may be the late Princess' real baby daddy, author Christopher Anderson claims in his new book "After Diana," that now Harry (center) himself wants to take a DNA test to put the rumors to rest. Over the Queen's dead body!

Although Harry and Hewitt both share a carrottop likeness, it should be noted that Diana's brother, Earl Spencer (right), is also a redhead. So there is some red in Diana's blue blood!

Should Harry decide to go ahead and take a DNA test against the Queen's wishes, he might want to stay out of Parisian tunnels.

I don't often give a rats ass about the queers that call themselves "royalty" but I couldn't help but chuckle over this.

To view the side by side pictures of Harry and his likely fathers click the link provided.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/14/prince-harry-whos-my-daddy/

Last edited:
Prince Charles looks like his mother, the Queen. Prince Harry looks like Prince Philip, his Grandfather. The dingbat Sinatras claim Ronan looks like certain men on Farrow's side, while totally ignoring that he must resemble someone from Woody's side. I didn't make the last comp.

Prince Harry, Prince Charles and Prince Philip at around the same age : pics

There are a lot of gingers on the Spencer side. Earl Spencer (for example), also Eugenie and Beatrice, Queen Eliz I and Henry VIII!

Wow! That's a blast from the past! Took ya 5 years to respond?

At this rate you should have 150,000 years to respond to my posts up to this point. Maybe half a million before I permanently sign off.

:lol:

Could care less about the assorted travails of the Brit Royal Family.

I'm too busy following the day-to-day substance abuses, morality lapses, drug and alcohol abuses, out-or-wedlock sexual affairs, rehab stints, etc., etc. of our version of them. The Kennedy Klan.

Could care less about the assorted travails of the Brit Royal Family.

I'm too busy following the day-to-day substance abuses, morality lapses, drug and alcohol abuses, out-or-wedlock sexual affairs, rehab stints, etc., etc. of our version of them. The Kennedy Klan.

Ya but how much less could you care? What if you really tried?

I'm not nearly so ambivalent. I think the "Royal" thing is insulting to the rest of the population of England. At least they had the sense to "dethrone" themselves as far as now just being just a shade more than only figure heads. On step ahead of the chopping block. The whole inbred lot of them should have been executed for gross mismanagement and assuming they had GAAAWWDDS cosign for permanent casting as leaders of a nation. The whole idea just sticks in my craw.

To be born into the Brit RF might be like winning the Birth Lottery if one played it right. The best for me wouldn't be one of the top spots on the family totem pole like the current princes or, worse, their old man. Way too much public interest there as well as tediously boring public events, protocol, etc. requiring various costume dress and other nonsense. However, to be slotted in as some down-the-line Duke or other title that means relatively nothing other than its holder is connected could be a cool lifestyle, complements of the subjects...er, fine citizens of the Empire. And of course the gig comes with a nice old castle, nothing too large and ostentatious, completely updated with the finest of the latest creature comforts imaginable, courtesy of the kingdom's taxpayers, and situated in a beautiful country setting. That'd be worth choking down a bit of tea at 4 every afternoon for me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back