Who's Worse, Jews Or Their Lackeys?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Jews are pretty bad. But they are Jews, and they do what Jews do. What disgusts me yet more are the white gentile shabbas goyim who unwittingly do their dirty work, like Henry Jackson and George W. Bush. THEY should be ashamed because they betray their own people and send their OWN KIND into deadly battle on behalf of the Jews.

Since no rules have been broken, WJ is free to post his beliefs.

William - you might be better served in discussing other topics and threads here at the board. You constant harping on jews and blacks is a bit ridiculous. Your posts eventually run into one another and your credibility leaves a lot to be desired. Those with one track minds who do nothing but repeat the same crap ad nauseum tend to get ignored.

jimnyc said:
Since no rules have been broken, WJ is free to post his beliefs.

William - you might be better served in discussing other topics and threads here at the board. You constant harping on jews and blacks is a bit ridiculous. Your posts eventually run into one another and your credibility leaves a lot to be desired. Those with one track minds who do nothing but repeat the same crap ad nauseum tend to get ignored.

Why not give WJ his own thread category "Racism"? Let him post his poison there.

"To live anywhere in the world today and be against equality because of race or color is like living in Alaska and being against snow."

William Faulkner

jimnyc said:

Yes, I didn't start this thread with an eye toward fruitful political discussion as much as I did frustration over the thread, "Who's Worse, Arabs or French?" I meant to parody that thread. I fail to see why it's OK to bash Arabs and call for their death constantly, cheer the killing of Arabs and so on, while Jews are "off-limits." The "colorblind conservatives" of today can't seem to get this straight. They constantly distance themselves from paleocons and white nationalists by saying, "I'm not a racist or an anti-Semite." But they then go on to say about Arabs exactly what a so-called anti-Semite says about Jews. C'mon, guys. Think a little harder about that one. I am least clear on this board about the fact that I think there are racial differences and ethnic competition, and that I see Jews as group competitors against me. I DO think it's OK to generalize about racial or ethnic groups under appropriate circumstances.

One point I try to make is that a lot of mainstream conservatives (guys reading the National Review instead of The American Conservative) have been trained to see two groups as the "big enemy":

1. Arabs, Muslims

2. Europeans, French, Germans

Now. These two "enemies," in my view, are NOT so much the enemies of America, they are the enemies of Israel and the Jews generally. To the extent that they (Arabs, anyway) are our real-time enemies, it's because of improper entanglement of our interests with Israel's. I seek to persuade the folks on the board that American interests and Jewish/Israeli interests are not only NOT concurrent, they're oppositional much of the time. But the heavily Jewish press, "conservative" and otherwise, has done a bang-up job of stoking anti-Arab and anti-European sentiment. AS EVIDENCED BY THE FACT THAT SOMEONE WOULD START A THREAD ASKING, WHO'S WORSE, ARABS OR FRENCH?

I'm no Arab lover and can see how the French are an easy target, but I don't want folks to mindlessly join the attack on them without considering who set the stage for making that a politically correct attack in America.

“improper entanglement of our interests with Israel's.”

Joyce, America does not support Israel because it is expedient. Instead, America chooses to defend Israel against anti-Semites (such as you and some Europeans) and fascist Muslims totalitarians because it is the just and honorable thing to do.

I am Irish. I have no ethnic connection to the Jews. Rather, I have intellectual, cultural, and political admiration for the Jewish people. They have been oppressed and murdered scapegoats in Europe. Joyce, people with hateful mindsets similar to yours shipped them to death camps. They have come back from the worst genocide in human history to build an island of democracy in an ocean of Middle Eastern totalitarianism. Far beyond their number, Jews have greatly contributed to American science, art, and economic strength.

Joyce, why don’t you move to France, Germany, Syria, or Iran, where your views would be welcome? One less racist in America would be a good thing.

Well, let's see, smart guy. The British took over Northern Ireland. The IRA has been fighting them. To many, they are oppressed by the British. So why not have the United States invade London? That is, why do you believe that the precious Jews are worth dying for, but your own blood relatives ARE NOT?

Do you actually believe the United States "chooses" to send billions to Israel and fight all its wars? Who made that choice? I sure as hell didn't. The people of the U.S. didn't. If you put it to a vote, where would it land? No, the Jews in power got that arranged, sir.

"Choice" my ass. If the alternative is not practically available, there is no "choice." You cannot simply "choose" to go against Jewish interests in America. You will be fired, locked up, investigated by the FBI, have your phone tapped, whispered about at parties, called a lunatic, find your campaign derailed by Jewish money, smeared in the Jewish press --- the Jews do not fuck around. The minute their interests are threatened, NOTHING will stop them from destroying you. About the only thing you can do is post to Internet boards about them. And they'll get that one yanked sooner or later.

William Joyce said:
You haven't addressed my question. Why are Jews in Israel more important than Catholic Irish in Northern Ireland?

I don't debate fecal matter. I flush it.

William Joyce said:
Jews are pretty bad. But they are Jews, and they do what Jews do. What disgusts me yet more are the white gentile shabbas goyim who unwittingly do their dirty work, like Henry Jackson and George W. Bush. THEY should be ashamed because they betray their own people and send their OWN KIND into deadly battle on behalf of the Jews.

Actually, I can't think of anyone more pathetic than yourself, dungboy. You, and your ilk, simply drag the rest of the gene pool down, so do us all a favor...Have yourselves sterilized, and if you have any children, please offere them up for adoption. They do not deserve to suffer parents as ignorant as you.

The Jews ignore you, send their kids to school, get high paying jobs, live great lives and you just yack and yack about how evil they are .. you're such a loser. If you manage to get rid of the Jews then you'll just have to find someone else to hate.

And whoever they happen to be, they'll just ignore you too.

Get a life. Good bye forever.

I want to know is why I can’t view the site Jewwatch.com or .org?
I found it by accident and remembered a documentary about Henry Ford. He was anti-Jewish. And then later changed his point of view. I wanted to see how a mind behind the creation of the auto could also be against a group of people.
I tried to get around the site and had two online crashes, the PDF documents I downloaded, did not open.
Was this just coincidence or do they have their own Anti-Jew Information Cyber Center?
Somebody try it and get back to us.

Forum List

Back