Who's winning

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Personally I think Cheney has got some smackdown going on right now. I love VP Debates they get right into the mud.

no1tovote4 said:
Personally I think Cheney has got some smackdown going on right now. I love VP Debates they get right into the mud.

Oh....Mah....Gawd....i don't know if i can believe what i am hearing...Edwards is digging his hole deeper...deeper....watch out, a hair looks like it's popping out of place...

so far, he has said the same statement of "Iraq had nothing to do with 911" 4 times.

MJDuncan1982 said:
So far I would say that Cheney is winning this one. Anyone see Edwards' red face?

i LOVE the look on Cheney's face when he was asked if Edwards was part of the problem as far as rising medical costs. you KNOW he wanted to day "damn straight"...but couldn't because he knew he would take a lot of heat for it.

the moderator is asking GREAT questions and pinning little Silky Pony against the wall. this is much better than the first debate

fuzzykitten99 said:
i LOVE the look on Cheney's face when he was asked if Edwards was part of the problem as far as rising medical costs. you KNOW he wanted to day "damn straight"...but couldn't because he knew he would take a lot of heat for it.

the moderator is asking GREAT questions and pinning little Silky Pony against the wall. this is much better than the first debate

I loved the part where Cheney said, "I am at the Senate on almost every Tuesday that they meet, the first time I met my opponent was today." Slam!!

Edwards was on the defense for most of the debate. I loved that debate.

no1tovote4 said:
I loved the part where Cheney said, "I am at the Senate on almost every Tuesday that they meet, the first time I met my opponent was today." Slam!!

Edwards was on the defense for most of the debate. I loved that debate.

i must have been out of the room putting my son to bed, as i didn't hear that, but i wish I had! who says Cheney's too old? He's quick on the uptake.

If Bush can do well Friday(which I expect he won't since dems are stronger on domestic policy,imho), Bush/Cheney will really gain some ground in the polls.

Palestinian Jew said:
If Bush can do well Friday(which I expect he won't since dems are stronger on domestic policy,imho), Bush/Cheney will really gain some ground in the polls.

You know, i dont buy this crap that Dems are stronger on domestic policy. The President passed a bipartisan education bill thats unprecedented in American history. The President passed health care reform. He stimulated the economy with his tax cuts. Quite frankly neither Kerry or Edwards have a really good domestic record. They have repeatedly opposed tax cuts and favored tax increases. they were no shows for the the health care vote. They were for the Presidents education plan and now against it. They were for the patriot act and now against it. Kerry skipped the vote for extending unemployment benefits which was a close vote and would have been over the top if Kerry had voted for it.

Quite frankly i dont see where Kerry has this strong record domesticly.

Forum List

Back