Who's Who

o i hope you can do someone soon...its interesting...freedom and her quilts....a lot of war veterans....
i still want to know more about granny

o i hope you can do someone soon...its interesting...freedom and her quilts....a lot of war veterans....
i still want to know more about granny

Good question.... i will have to see how wants to participate and who others would be interested in reading .

I'd like to hear about [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] - but then he'd have to kill us all.
I can tell you everything you want to know about [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION]. He was a Conscientious Objector but changed his mind and joined the Army when they promised to make him a Chaplain's Assistant. He had a lackluster career in the Army and got a civilian job as a bag boy in a Food Lion store.

I'd like to hear about [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] - but then he'd have to kill us all.
I can tell you everything you want to know about [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION]. He was a Conscientious Objector but changed his mind and joined the Army when they promised to make him a Chaplain's Assistant. He had a lackluster career in the Army and got a civilian job as a bag boy in a Food Lion store.

Right on Hoss! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Last edited:
Granny's a wise ol' woman...

... she's part Indian, part Cajun, an' a whole lotta alligator...

... she got a Mossburg 12ga. close by fer any Mooslamic extremists, Chinese hackers...

... an' any other nefarious characters dat might come around...

... she don't cotton to any o' dat lefty-lib'ral hooey...

... so watch it when ya try to change her mind...

... or ya liable to be haulin' some rocksalt in yer nether regions...

... as ya makin' yer retreat.

Forum List

Back