Who's trying to destroy the US economy so they can score political points?

People who sit in the center are fence-sitters that tend to go with the popular flow and lack principle. Center folks tend to be cop-outs.

Or, as I see it, center folks are SANE, where others are often insane.

I have many strong opinions about a whole lot of individual issues. However, those opinions often sit on the right side of the fence as well as the left side.

And who the hell are the right and the left to tell me how I should think on certain issues just because I happen to agree with them about something else?

Fuck them, my opinions are my own. If I want to not give a shit about abortion, and support Gun Rights, well the left can go fuck themselves, and if I feel that corporations are out-of-control and need oversight, well then the right can go fuck themselves.

Why do we have to pigeonhole ourselves into two ends of a single spectrum?

Honestly, though, do you really think it's a sound political strategy to make a public pact on you website not to hire Americans in a time of high unemployment?

Not to mention what it does to the country?

I'm beginning to think that these people may not have the best interests of America at heart.

Ive never gone to their website or any of their rallies. If they have a credible candidate thats all I care about. There are tons of websites out there that have stupid shit on them and I dont pay any attention to any of them.

I've never gone to their website. If they have a credible candidate that's all I care about?

Hmmm, if you haven't been to their website, how would you know whether or not they have a credible candidate? Or do you simply obey your corporate masters? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back