Who's The "Robot"...You or Rubio?

Are you for real? A fucking photo op? I can't stand Obama but I would gladly like a photo with him. Hell I'd even sit for a beer with him.

Some of you are too petty

You'd drink with a man you can't stand? As for the "photo op", Hussein knew he had Romney's man in the bag when that pic was taken....and he did.

For those grabbing at straws trying to figure out a way to stop Rubio, here's a simple test to check yourself for robotics: For the rest of the day, ask yourself a dozen questions, and answer each question in a different way.....a hundred times. C'mon big talkers let's see you do it. Day after day, night after night. You can't. Nobody can. Eventually you'll settle on a comfortable answer and use it over and over again. If you don't, you'll appear to be stuttering, inept, and "not ready", or "robotic" same as Rubio. :eusa_whistle:

Rubio-Rally.jpg
Okay. But we aren't talking about a phrase or two repeated over and over. That, of course, will happen to anyone making 7 speeches a day. 30 second speeches WORD FOR WORD the same over and over is what Christie and I both noticed. I think Rubio was taken off guard by the ferocity of Christie's attack, but he is perfectly capable of getting his message across without doing that. I saw a rally yesterday on C-Span and he DID NOT use any of the old litany, still said what needed to be said. He learns quick and I don't think it will hurt him much. Remember when he and Cruz mixed it up about their immigration legislation during one of the earlier debates? Rubio was ready. When Christie comes at him again, Rubio will know what to say.

I agree.....and remember how grueling campaigning for the top job is....at least he didn't claim there's 57 states like the current moron in the WH. :lol:

Poor christie, he got all flustered and had to attack Rubio avoiding the issues.

You know why christie got so angry, christie worked with and supported obama hence christie can not admit rubio is telling the truth when rubio says obama is not making mistakes but is purposely destroying america to fundamentslly change america.

Christie helped Obama. Sad facts of the liberal in christie.
Name the legislation that Christie helped or supported Obama on.

I'll wait

OBAMACARE!
If you're referring to taking money for the people of his state that's pretty flimsy
Nope, I was referring to Christie putting his full weight behind Obamacare, but feel free to duck and dodge like Christie.
I never heard him endorse Obamacare and will gladly read any link of him doing so
It is fully implimented in new jersey, i dont care if you believe that with a link or not.

Are you for real? A fucking photo op? I can't stand Obama but I would gladly like a photo with him. Hell I'd even sit for a beer with him.

You'd drink with a man you can't stand? As for the "photo op", Hussein knew he had Romney's man in the bag when that pic was taken....and he did.
I would have a beer with ANY president.

Christie can never be the nominee with the die hards or blind partisans. He didn't use Sandy as an opportunity to slam the President and chose to put politics aside instead. The nerve!

For those grabbing at straws trying to figure out a way to stop Rubio, here's a simple test to check yourself for robotics: For the rest of the day, ask yourself a dozen questions, and answer each question in a different way.....a hundred times. C'mon big talkers let's see you do it. Day after day, night after night. You can't. Nobody can. Eventually you'll settle on a comfortable answer and use it over and over again. If you don't, you'll appear to be stuttering, inept, and "not ready", or "robotic" same as Rubio. :eusa_whistle:

Rubio-Rally.jpg
Okay. But we aren't talking about a phrase or two repeated over and over. That, of course, will happen to anyone making 7 speeches a day. 30 second speeches WORD FOR WORD the same over and over is what Christie and I both noticed. I think Rubio was taken off guard by the ferocity of Christie's attack, but he is perfectly capable of getting his message across without doing that. I saw a rally yesterday on C-Span and he DID NOT use any of the old litany, still said what needed to be said. He learns quick and I don't think it will hurt him much. Remember when he and Cruz mixed it up about their immigration legislation during one of the earlier debates? Rubio was ready. When Christie comes at him again, Rubio will know what to say.

I agree.....and remember how grueling campaigning for the top job is....at least he didn't claim there's 57 states like the current moron in the WH. :lol:
There had to be a typo on the teleprompter for that one....I still giggle about it.

Too bad obama dont feel the same about you.

Too bad some of you are as petty as my grandkids

Oops he did it again, in less than 30 seconds!

Because as you saw, Jeanette and I are raising our four children in the 21st century and we know how hard it’s become to instill our values in our kids instead of the values they try to ram down our throats. In the 21st century it’s become harder than ever to instill in your children the values they teach in our homes and in our church instead of the values that they try to ram down our throats in the movies, in music, in popular culture.
- Ruby the Robot

Because as you saw, Jeanette and I are raising our four children in the 21st century and we know how hard it’s become to instill our values in our kids instead of the values they try to ram down our throats. In the 21st century it’s become harder than ever to instill in your children the values they teach in our homes and in our church instead of the values that they try to ram down our throats in the movies, in music, in popular culture.
- Ruby the Robot

HOLY SHIT...he used the words "21st Century" twice...what century are you living in?

Only an idiot would refer to his grandkids like this on the internet.

Pathetic

Pathetic
You're right, comparing them to you was pretty insulting....to them

Poor christie, he got all flustered and had to attack Rubio avoiding the issues.

You know why christie got so angry, christie worked with and supported obama hence christie can not admit rubio is telling the truth when rubio says obama is not making mistakes but is purposely destroying america to fundamentslly change america.

Christie helped Obama. Sad facts of the liberal in christie.
Name the legislation that Christie helped or supported Obama on.

I'll wait
---------------------- Christie is anti gun and that's all that matters to me . He also kisses mrobamas azz same as the rest of the rino republicans Grandpa !! --- just a comment !!

- Ruby the Robot

HOLY SHIT...he used the words "21st Century" twice...what century are you living in?
Dumb ass, Ruby the Robot used more than just "21st century" twice, but you are a perfect example of the complete BLINDNESS of the Right!!!

might as well go after rino roobio with any slur or info possible , same with jebito bush , Kasich and Christy and the rest of te 'rino' herd . ----------------- I do agree though with the roobs statement that mrobama is purposely destroying the USA . Roobio though is an amnesty and a 'schumer' gang of eight gay lad if current info on the board is correct !!

He's no homo and he bolted from the "gang of eight" when he saw they weren't serious about finishing the border fence. He's never been for amnesty like Cruz was.
------------------------------- we disagree Tom !!

By the way, your OP is bullshit because there's no way to verify the results. You're a Rubio whore, just admit it instead of trying to make other people bend to you.

I've never been called a "whore" before but I bet you've been called a moron many times. Afraid to take my test Spanky.....are ya yella? :50:

Your test that relies on the honor system? Not at all. :)

Pathetic
You're right, comparing them to you was pretty insulting....to them
Actually, it showed you to be a moron. Baiting folks are you, trolling maybe, or are you just stupid?

Forum List

Back