Who's the real Hero: Bush or "war hero" Kerry?

M

mongo

There's a lot of liberal blather about Kerry being a so-called "war hero" even though most of his crew dispute that designation. And Clinton distorts the truth about how our President Bush and Vice President Cheney could have "volunteered" and chose not to serve in Vietnam. What a hypocrite. Clinton was in Moscow! Our President Bush served his country honorably in the Air National Guard. That's more than the brave Clinton did. The real hero is our President Bush, who won the war with Johnny Walker, and substituted the wisdom of Jesus over Johnny. Any recovering alcoholic who beats the bottle is a "real hero" in my book.

mongo said:
There's a lot of liberal blather about Kerry being a so-called "war hero" even though most of his crew dispute that designation. And Clinton distorts the truth about how our President Bush and Vice President Cheney could have "volunteered" and chose not to serve in Vietnam. What a hypocrite. Clinton was in Moscow! Our President Bush served his country honorably in the Air National Guard. That's more than the brave Clinton did. The real hero is our President Bush, who won the war with Johnny Walker, and substituted the wisdom of Jesus over Johnny. Any recovering alcoholic who beats the bottle is a "real hero" in my book.

Some of his didn't screw up our first lives and didn't need to be "born" again. I guess we aren't brave? What kind of a responsible person goes out with buddies and drinks himself into a stupor while his wife slaves over raising baby twin girls? That is a true coward.

TheOne said:
Some of his didn't screw up our first lives and didn't need to be "born" again. I guess we aren't brave? What kind of a responsible person goes out with buddies and drinks himself into a stupor while his wife slaves over raising baby twin girls? That is a true coward.

I think a "fuck you" is in order here. Usually the libs are the first to commend people for overcoming addictions such as alcholism. I had a problem with it too, and I ain't no coward.

You are a blathering fucking asshole.

TheOne said:

I have to say that I wouldn't want an addiction coming back to bite me in the ass like that either, especially one I had beat over a decade ago.

TheOne said:

So facing your problems, fighting your problems, and defeating your problems makes you a coward? There are millions that would disagree with you.

I will ask you this: What kind of responsible person calls soldiers war criminals when they are still crawling around in the jungle?

TheOne said:

Hey fuck face - I am a recovering alcoholic - I have served -I have twin sons. I've been reading your shit on here for the last two days and have kept quiet, but you are a freakin' loser to the inth degree. I am neither a coward, nor have I screwed up my life. I have made mistakes and have been blessed that they have been forgiven.

Freeandfun1 spoke volumes in his post regarding heroism in addiction. Not everyone has the guts to admit they have a problemn and do something about it. The cowardly way out is to continue with the addictive behavior or commit suicide.

You speak of responsibility as if you own the copyrights for it. However, the attitude and demeanor you display in making your point of view know indicates otherwise.

You suck.

freeandfun1 said:
I think a "fuck you" is in order here. Usually the libs are the first to commend people for overcoming addictions such as alcholism. I had a problem with it too, and I ain't no coward.

You are a blathering fucking asshole.

Awwww....you want pity from the liberals when you can't quite live up to the "rugged indivdualism" your party demands. Nobody gives a shit about your weakness. Fucking loser.

HGROKIT said:
Hey fuck face - I am a recovering alcoholic - I have served -I have twin sons. I've been reading your shit on here for the last two days and have kept quiet, but you are a freakin' loser to the inth degree. I am neither a coward, nor have I screwed up my life. I have made mistakes and have been blessed that they have been forgiven.

Freeandfun1 spoke volumes in his post regarding heroism in addiction. Not everyone has the guts to admit they have a problemn and do something about it. The cowardly way out is to continue with the addictive behavior or commit suicide.

You speak of responsibility as if you own the copyrights for it. However, the attitude and demeanor you display in making your point of view know indicates otherwise.

You suck.

You are a weak loser who chose to drink your problems in life away rather than deal with them in a responsible manner. I have no pity for your stupidity. You aren't brave, you ARE a coward who poisoned your body and got addicted to a chemical even though you had the responsibility to your children not to.

The majority of us are wise enough to know not to waste our lives on alcohol or drugs because we see what it does to fools like you.

You have served? So what. So have I. I still am serving. I have four kids and you know what, I will never be stupid enough to cop out and become an alcoholic instead of keeping my nose to the grindstone and being a great father and citizen. You want pity? What happened to "rugged individualism"?

You'll get no pity from me. Alcoholics are a cancer on society. They kill people in their cars and they wreck their families and their kids suffer. You should be ashamed of yourself for your weakness.

A recovering alcoholic is no different than a recovering child molester to me. I don't trust them as far as I can spit.

TheOne said:
Awwww....you want pity from the liberals when you can't quite live up to the "rugged indivdualism" your party demands. Nobody gives a shit about your weakness. Fucking loser.

The GOP gave up on individualism a long time ago. The rugged individualism is now a trademark of the Libertarian Party.

TheOne said:
A recovering alcoholic is no different than a recovering child molester to me. I don't trust them as far as I can spit.

You have officially proved yourself to be a worthless piece of shit. You're the kind of troll that pisses me off more than any other. You come here with the safety of being a faceless name on a message board and say things you're to much of a pussy to say to someone face to face. Comparing an alcoholic to a child molester is like comparing you to a human being. Your nothing but a waste of skin.

:nine:

TheOne said:
You are a weak loser who chose to drink your problems in life away rather than deal with them in a responsible manner. I have no pity for your stupidity. You aren't brave, you ARE a coward who poisoned your body and got addicted to a chemical even though you had the responsibility to your children not to.

The majority of us are wise enough to know not to waste our lives on alcohol or drugs because we see what it does to fools like you.

You have served? So what. So have I. I still am serving. I have four kids and you know what, I will never be stupid enough to cop out and become an alcoholic instead of keeping my nose to the grindstone and being a great father and citizen. You want pity? What happened to "rugged individualism"?

You'll get no pity from me. Alcoholics are a cancer on society. They kill people in their cars and they wreck their families and their kids suffer. You should be ashamed of yourself for your weakness.

I understand now. Try an Al-anon meeting. Your dad or mom would be greatful. Then, get off your high horse and get over it.

Jimmyeatworld said:
You have officially proved yourself to be a worthless piece of shit. You're the kind of troll that pisses me off more than any other. You come here with the safety of being a faceless name on a message board and say things you're to much of a pussy to say to someone face to face. Comparing an alcoholic to a child molester is like comparing you to a human being. Your nothing but a waste of skin.

:nine:

I was attacked bro. Read the thread.

TheOne said:

"F...ing loser" - really. You know, some here have overcome significant personal challenges. They are better people for it.

You however, will probably always be an ass. You're more addicted to arrogance than any junkie was ever addicted to cocaine. I doubt very much that you'll ever be able to "get clean" from your problem.

Merlin1047 said:
"F...ing loser" - really. You know, some here have overcome significant personal challenges. They are better people for it.

You however, will probably always be an ass. You're more addicted to arrogance than any junkie was ever addicted to cocaine. I doubt very much that you'll ever be able to "get clean" from your problem.

Some are, but, according to you, Ted Kennedy isn't. I may be an ass, but you are a hypocritical ass.

Despite all this, kerry chooses to use Kennedy as his personal attack dog during this campaign. I believe that it is worth noting that the Democratic candidate for the office of President of the United States is so lacking in judgement that he has enlisted the services of Berger, an admitted thief and Kennedy, a lying drunken coward who should have done prison time for manslaughter. Perhaps Kerry feels a kinship with Kennedy, they both have money they did not earn and after all, Kennedy is a member of the Massachusetts blue bloods. Maybe they get together and figure out ways to identify with the "common man".

article

TheOne said:

Ok, I've been standing by long enough. It's time to let you have it.

You arrogant, self-righteous, worthless piece of amphibian ****. How dare you attack people for things you have no understanding of. People screw up and make bad choices. It is inevitible. However, the brave ones are the ones who admit they screw up, then fix it. I'm sure if I found out who you were, I could come up with dozens of mistakes you made, but you don't see us attacking you for what was in the past. I admire people at AA meetings, not for what they've done, but for what they're doing. My dad did some bad things when he was in college, but he fessed up to them and quit it all...cold turkey. Now, he's a better man for it, and I don't need couch coaches like you, you self absorbed litte jerk, to tell me he was a horrible man and a coward for starting it in the first place. Tell ya what, the next time you're thinking about passing by and dropping in, just keep passing right on by 'till you get to the river, then drop in, because we don't want to hear the great perfect preacher against the evils of chemicals decend down upon us to tell us we're all sinners. Now take your guilt trip, self-righteous, stuck up, snobby, arrogant little speeches and get the hell out of here, because I don't want to hear it anymore.

:flameth: :flameth: :flameth:

Wow...

I can feel the hatred radiating all over this thread. Before I get back to the topic that was titled here...

I think that drinking alcohol is fine. But I also think that it can be abused, and I disagree with people that "drink their problems away." That does cause car accidents and kill innocent people in America, but I don't hate alocoholics either. I realize they may have problems, but it's only human to make mistakes. I would urge any alcoholics to get immidiate help!

Anyway. . .The real hero?

I think the real hero is President George W. Bush. He and his administration have gone through more than any man has in this counrty in the past 4 years. He is doing all that he can to protect America, and create a beacon of light in the Middle East. It is a constant and demanding job for Bush to keep terrorism at bay.

I thank John Kerry for his service to his country in Vietnam, but I do not belive he has what it takes to defend this country. I realize that this has been his main message at the D.N.C. this past week, but his record is against him. I also have a problem with what he is now saying; his stand now on terrorism seems to be a lot like Bush's (this week) than it has before. I also keep hearing of how Kerry will bring our allies together in what America does.

Well HELLO? George Bush tried this many times before the Iraqi war, but France had its own agenda with Iraq and its oil. Who knows why Germany's got its tail between its legs?

Well, those are my thoughts. . .for now :bye1:

adamsimpire said:
Wow...

I can feel the hatred radiating all over this thread. Before I get back to the topic that was titled here...

I think that drinking alcohol is fine. But I also think that it can be abused, and I disagree with people that "drink their problems away." That does cause car accidents and kill innocent people in America, but I don't hate alocoholics either. I realize they may have problems, but it's only human to make mistakes. I would urge any alcoholics to get immidiate help!

Not hatred, just anger. There's a pretty big disctinction between depraved alcoholics and good people who are trying to recover.

Anyway. . .The real hero?

I think the real hero is President George W. Bush. He and his administration have gone through more than any man has in this counrty in the past 4 years. He is doing all that he can to protect America, and create a beacon of light in the Middle East. It is a constant and demanding job for Bush to keep terrorism at bay.

I thank John Kerry for his service to his country in Vietnam, but I do not belive he has what it takes to defend this country. I realize that this has been his main message at the D.N.C. this past week, but his record is against him. I also have a problem with what he is now saying; his stand now on terrorism seems to be a lot like Bush's (this week) than it has before. I also keep hearing of how Kerry will bring our allies together in what America does.

Well HELLO? George Bush tried this many times before the Iraqi war, but France had its own agenda with Iraq and its oil. Who knows why Germany's got its tail between its legs?

Well, those are my thoughts. . .for now :bye1:

Yeah, I think G.W. is the real hero for sticking to his guns no matter what. He may never have been wounded, but then again, he's sticking up for our country.

TheOne said:
Some are, but, according to you, Ted Kennedy isn't. I may be an ass, but you are a hypocritical ass.

Nice try, but you missed dipshit. Ted Kennedy IS a lying, drunken coward. Had he STOPPED drinking to excess, I would not use that as a criticism.

Regarding your statement that you "may be an ass", I think that the consensus of opinion here supports that finding. I also suspect that you are living proof that it is indeed possible for a baby to be delivered anally.

Forum List

Back