Who's The Fattest

Dude, dont you ever get tired of this huge problem you seem to have with minorities?

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Dude, dont you ever get tired of this huge problem you seem to have with minorities?
I don't have a problem with minorities, just blacks and hispanics and with blacks and hispanics having larger world population then whites they are hardly minorities.
I will continue to point out there overwelming amount of crime, especially now that I know KL's child was attacked by a gang of blacks.

I assume from the name "Big D" that you are from Dallas, as I am. As far as obesity, I don't really see any difference between races. We are an overweight city because there is nothing to do and the weather sucks most of the time.
That said aside, our ONLY problem we should be focusing on now is that we have the highest crime rate in the country for a city our size. We have a new police chief and also a new city manager, both of whom are replacing the most corrupt police cheif in history, and the jury is still out on Benavides..:scratch:

Originally posted by Big D
I don't have a problem with minorities, just blacks and hispanics and with blacks and hispanics having larger world population then whites they are hardly minorities.
I will continue to point out there overwelming amount of crime, especially now that I know KL's child was attacked by a gang of blacks.

(Yawn) Yeah yeah. What else is new? Just keep finding and printing stories about the bad and evil done by the "others". Don't even think of telling us of some good story about "other people. Doing so might damage your race-based ego. It is all the same and so sad. Who all constitutes the "others": Blacks, Mexicans, Homosexuals? How about the Chinese or the French? Let's gather up negative stories about them. Sounds like fun. Do you belong to a gang that shares your views and attitude - Perhaps the Aryan Nation or the KKK?

I mean, who the hell cares what race is fatter, or older, or younger or taller or thinner, or whatever. Yea, I might be attacked by someone someday. After if happens I'm going to contemplate the race of the individual. I'm gonna sit there and wonder about what group he supposedly belongs to - NOT. I am going to try to see that he, the individual attacker, gets arrested and appropriately punished.

Originally posted by Avatar4321

Did you know that the "minority" in California is now "white".

It's a growing problem. Hell it's already huge. Everybody for some unforseen reason is all afraid to talk about it. They've been brow beat into this PC bull shit notion that it's bad to say anything bad against a minority. Well fuck that. If there's a problem, let's hear it. And there "IS" a problem...

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Did you know that the "minority" in California is now "white".

It's a growing problem. Hell it's already huge. Everybody for some unforseen reason is all afraid to talk about it. They've been brow beat into this PC bull shit notion that it's bad to say anything bad against a minority. Well fuck that. If there's a problem, let's hear it. And there "IS" a problem...

It is not a PROBLEM. It is a statistic. What is wrong with the "majority" being outnumbered by the "minority"? I have an O- blood type. That makes me a minority. I don't see a problem with it. Do you have a hidden identity issue (a need to be in the majority)?

Oh no!!!. They got us outnumbered and surrounded!!! Help!!! What are we going to do? We are doomed! - LOL

Originally posted by mattskramer
It is not a PROBLEM. It is a statistic. What is wrong with the "majority" being outnumbered by the "minority"? I have an O- blood type. That makes me a minority. I don't see a problem with it. Do you have a hidden identity issue (a need to be in the majority)?

Oh no!!!. They got us outnumbered and surrounded!!! Help!!! What are we going to do? We are doomed! - LOL

You better pray you don't live to eat those words. Because it may be closer to happening than you realize.

What is sad is also the fact that overwelming by far the majority of people on welfare are blacks and hispanics.

Well it should be a huge matter of concern that Hispanics are becoming the majority. And the reason why is because of illegal aliens being allowed in this country. And yes this is one area where the Bush administration is weak. I am sick and tired of trying to do business with people who cannot understand me. Please! Learn the language!! It is very frustrating. I personally don't care who lives here (as long as it's not terrorists and as long as they are LEGAL) but at least learn our language and ask employers stop hiring people who can't speak English. :huh:

Forum List

Back