Who's the boss?????

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
Jack was engaged to be married to Jill. The day before the wedding, his father sat him down for a little chat. "Jack, let me tell you something."

On my wedding night, in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants and handed them to your mother, and said, 'Here try these on. So she did and then told me, 'These are too big, I can't wear them. So I told her, 'Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.'

Ever since that night we have never had any problems. "Jack, I think that might be a good thing to try out."

So on his wedding night, Jack takes off his pants and says to Jill, "Here, try these on" She does and says, "These are too large, they don't fit me."

Following the script, Jack then says, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that."

In response, Jill takes off her panties and hands them to Jack and says, "Here, you try on mine." He does and says, "I can't get into your panties."

She replies, "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart-ass attitude, you never will!!!"

Forum List

Back