Who's Smart?

The same Bush who graduated with a "C" average?

Clinton probably scored as low because he has a female brain, and therefore the SAT was biased against him (satire/sarcasm). Then again he might have been like me and took the test without any preparation (as my score was about the same).

Mine wasn't.

My dog's pretty smart.

He's an Aussie.

We have to spell in front him.

Then he figured that out. Now we have to speak in code.

I have a smart bunny rabbit. the guinea pigs? dumb as toast.

I wish my rabbit was just a LITTLE bit smarter. :D I tell him all the time, if you were just a wee bit smarter, you would be the perfect pet.

They're still great peta. Sweetest critters.

I love my bunny. Since it's been a little warmer, I've been bringing him outside with me, and he loves it!

Mine only goes out when we go to the vet. But he walks around the living room. I have my coffee with him sitting next to me every day. :)

So THAT'S where you get your political perspective!

Now, don't you people misunderestimate Dubya's intelligence, now, ya here. Although he's no longer the decider, there is a saying.....I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, 'Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me............ You can't get fooled again!'"

I guess that makes pc a liberal since all she seems to do is play fake smart while googling insults toward other posters' intelligence.

A pot kettle thread, if there ever was one

I have a smart bunny rabbit. the guinea pigs? dumb as toast.

I wish my rabbit was just a LITTLE bit smarter. :D I tell him all the time, if you were just a wee bit smarter, you would be the perfect pet.

I love my bunny. Since it's been a little warmer, I've been bringing him outside with me, and he loves it!

Mine only goes out when we go to the vet. But he walks around the living room. I have my coffee with him sitting next to me every day. :)

that almost makes sense... not quite. but almost. instead it was a failed attempt at what you no doubt thought was a pithy little barb.

that almost makes sense... not quite. but almost. instead it was a failed attempt at what you no doubt thought was a pithy little barb.

Heck, it's probably better than getting your political perspectives from this loony bin! :lol: I'll bet our bunnies are smarter than most people who post here . . . more sane too. :p

Doggie treat?

Heck, it's probably better than getting your political perspectives from this loony bin! :lol: I'll bet our bunnies are smarter than most people who post here . . . more sane too. :p

I've always appreciated autobiographical posts.

Doggie treat?

The killer rabbits of Caerbannog! :lol: They are tougher than ANY politicians!

Bunny for President! :p

The ultimate "Conservative," Ronald Reagan ( ray-gun) had an IQ of 105 but he wasn't the dumbest president ever. That distinction belongs to George H.W. Bush with an IQ of 98. Now that is truly consistent with the regressive mindset of traditionalists who resist change and new ideas. In other words...neoconservatives.

But since the SAT score of Rush Limbaugh was showcased here, let's take a look at his academic record.
He is purported to have an SAT of 1530 and an IQ of 137 but flunked out of college. Not Yale or Harvard, mind you...but some obscure small town college that few of us have ever heard of. That causes me to wonder when he took that SAT and how many times did he fail that too! Heh heh heh...

The ultimate "Conservative," Ronald Reagan ( ray-gun) had an IQ of 105 but he wasn't the dumbest president ever. That distinction belongs to George H.W. Bush with an IQ of 98. Now that is truly consistent with the regressive mindset of traditionalists who resist change and new ideas. In other words...neoconservatives.

But since the SAT score of Rush Limbaugh was showcased here, let's take a look at his academic record.
He is purported to have an SAT of 1530 and an IQ of 137 but flunked out of college. Not Yale or Harvard, mind you...but some obscure small town college that few of us have ever heard of. That causes me to wonder when he took that SAT and how many times did he fail that too! Heh heh heh...

"The ultimate "Conservative," Ronald Reagan ( ray-gun) had an IQ of 105..."
You Liberal simpletons.....

Six years of Obama economy....

Now we give you the IQ Test: which would you rather have, Obama's economy or Reagan's?

"We call this period, 1982-2007, the twenty-five year boom-the greatest period of wealth creation in the history of the planet. In 1980, the net worth-assets minus liabilities-of all U.S. households and business ... was $25 trillion in today's dollars. By 2007, ... net worth was just shy of $57 trillion. Adjusting for inflation, more wealth was created in America in the twenty-five year boom than in the previous two hundred years."
http://theccpp.org/2011/05/reaganomics-vs-obamanomics-facts-and-figures-1.html

How's that for 'in your face,' you moron?

you got that right! :thup:

Bunny for President! :p

well, at least then we'd all agree that the president is cuddly. :)

Now we give you the IQ Test: which would you rather have, Obama's economy or Reagan's?

"We call this period, 1982-2007, the twenty-five year boom-the greatest period of wealth creation in the history of the planet. In 1980, the net worth-assets minus liabilities-of all U.S. households and business ... was $25 trillion in today's dollars. By 2007, ... net worth was just shy of $57 trillion. Adjusting for inflation, more wealth was created in America in the twenty-five year boom than in the previous two hundred years."

1 gas prices are low
2. the stock market is at record levels
3. unemployment is lower than where mittens said he would have it after three years.

what on earth is your problem? if a republican president had this record (despite being sabotaged by Obama deranged wingnuts) you'd be waving palm leaves and singing hosanna

Isn't this op about personal cognitive ability of celebrity politicians? Reagan was one of the dumbest presidents in that regard and his Republican friend George H.W. Bush was about the dumbest. Those two shining examples were leaders of the "free" world at one time. Brrrr, it sends chills down my spine to think people that dumb could be president. I'd still rather have Obama's IQ than Reagan's IQ! But you and the rest of the dumbass conservative groupies are adamant about electing someone even dumber than G.H.W.Bush: Sarah Palin. Birds of a feather.

It's not the intelligence of an individual, it's the quality of their ideas.

Conservative ideas rely on the base alloy of selfishness, eschewing virtues like egalitarianism. It 's the lack of virtue in Conservative ideals that makes them repugnant to me. Whether the person proffering these ideals is 'smart' or 'stupid' rarely weighs as much as the virtue or vice of their ideals.

1 gas prices are low
2. the stock market is at record levels
3. unemployment is lower than where mittens said he would have it after three years.

what on earth is your problem? if a republican president had this record (despite being sabotaged by Obama deranged wingnuts) you'd be waving palm leaves and singing hosanna

Not only will Obama be remembered as the worst President in the pantheon of inept, anti-American, mistakes to haunt the White House.....

....but the simpletons who put him in that position will get the contumely they so richly deserve.

Isn't this op about personal cognitive ability of celebrity politicians? Reagan was one of the dumbest presidents in that regard and his Republican friend George H.W. Bush was about the dumbest. Those two shining examples were leaders of the "free" world at one time. Brrrr, it sends chills down my spine to think people that dumb could be president. I'd still rather have Obama's IQ than Reagan's IQ! But you and the rest of the dumbass conservative groupies are adamant about electing someone even dumber than G.H.W.Bush: Sarah Palin. Birds of a feather.

It seems you've declined to answer the question....

Try again?

It seems you've declined to answer the question....

Try again?

What does that have to do with SAT or IQ? You can't even stay on topic in your own op. Heh heh heh!

Forum List

Back