Who's richer Republicans or Dems??

Who's the richest guy in America?? Why it's Bill Gates!!

Who's the richest woman in America?? Why it's Oprah Winfrey!!

And then we have campaign contributions by the wealthiest Americans.

http://newamericangazette.com/wp-co...mpaign-Contributions-of-20-richest-people.pdf

So why are Republicans rich and Dems poor??

Ah, I see you bought into the rhetoric and lies. :tongue:
CON$ claim that they are the rich and Libs are on welfare because that is easier than actually working as hard as a Lib to be as financially successful as a Lib. But when CON$ want to brag about how they are more generous than Libs, they freely admit that Libs are more financially successful than the lazy slacker CON$!

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers
March 27, 2008
Conservatives More Liberal Givers
By George Will

Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

Yes Conservatives are more giving, as your article states. So Conservatives make less money and give away more.

Ok, so what was your point??

lol...I think he forgot to read his article

http://newamericangazette.com/wp-co...mpaign-Contributions-of-20-richest-people.pdf

Why are the richest donating to Democrats if Democrats are on this class warfare tip and so bad for their business and their bottom line?

CON$ claim that they are the rich and Libs are on welfare because that is easier than actually working as hard as a Lib to be as financially successful as a Lib. But when CON$ want to brag about how they are more generous than Libs, they freely admit that Libs are more financially successful than the lazy slacker CON$!

March 27, 2008
By George Will

Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

So you both agree with me, the "Evil Rich Republican" label is actually false. :D

the only evil rich are the ones who pretend you can have a capitalistic democratic country while concentrating all the wealth in a few hands

I wonder why conservatives are always coming to the defense of rich people? Maybe this thread will help break that bad habit? :lol:

j/k

How is advocating all people be treated equally defending the rich? Please expand!

All people are treated equal. If you earn a million dollars (unlikely) you will be treated the same way as anyone else who earns a million dollars.

I wonder why conservatives are always coming to the defense of rich people? Maybe this thread will help break that bad habit? :lol:

j/k

How is advocating all people be treated equally defending the rich? Please expand!

All people are treated equal. If you earn a million dollars (unlikely) you will be treated the same way as anyone else who earns a million dollars.

:lmao: Yes as always you need to divide the populace to cover that greed and envy.

Ame®icano;4320469 said:

j/k

Because we're not jealous of them.

Not only that...but we admire their success and strive to acheive such success.
really? Is that why there have been a few "bash Warren buffet" threads or bash Teresa Heinz threads or Bash the head of Ge threads or bash GM threads? or bash oprah threads or bash actor threads etc etc etc etc

there have been quite a few of them over the years here.

I don't think anyone rich is bad. I don't think corporations are bad, I owe my livelihood to them.

I think some gvt policies are bad for our country. I think some corporate policies are bad.....for stock holders and workers

not all, but some.

:lmao: Yes as always you need to divide the populace to cover that greed and envy.

You're really making a case for most insane poster. I'd put it at 73% of the time that your responses have little to do with what you quoted and are responding to.

Just the other day, you completely contradicted yourself in the same thread, 6 posts apart. I feel like talking to you is some sort of twisted social experiment.

March 27, 2008
By George Will

Yes Conservatives are more giving, as your article states. So Conservatives make less money and give away more.

Ok, so what was your point??
The point is pretty obvious, CON$ lie about Libs being the parasitic entitlement class until CON$ want to boast about how generous they are and then suddenly the truth slips out. Libs are the achievers and CON$ are the lazy slackers, so jealous of the Libs success that the CON$ try to drag the Libs down rather than raise themselves up.

Why does there always have to be people so stupid they refuse to see what is happening right in front of them and buy propaganda instead?

The wealth concentration in too few hands is exactly what the founders fought against.

Ame®icano;4320469 said:
Because we're not jealous of them.

Not only that...but we admire their success and strive to acheive such success.
really? Is that why there have been a few "bash Warren buffet" threads or bash Teresa Heinz threads or Bash the head of Ge threads or bash GM threads? or bash oprah threads or bash actor threads etc etc etc etc

there have been quite a few of them over the years here.

I don't think anyone rich is bad. I don't think corporations are bad, I owe my livelihood to them.

I think some gvt policies are bad for our country. I think some corporate policies are bad.....for stock holders and workers

not all, but some.

I have never entered any of those threaqds...other than expressing my opinion of Buffet's spinning the truth by comparing his cap gains tax to the fed income tax of his secretary.

I admire all successful people that do it legit, within the law....Buffet included.

I dont put them on a pedestal.....I admire their pererverence and success.

It is not easy to acheive what they acheive.

Why does there always have to be people so stupid they refuse to see what is happening right in front of them and buy propaganda instead?The wealth concentration in too few hands is exactly what the founders fought against.

Good question TM.

Please tell us why? Afterall, know one knows better than one who is a culprit.

March 27, 2008
By George Will

So you both agree with me, the "Evil Rich Republican" label is actually false. :D
If you agree that the Libs don't envy the rich (themselves).

j/k
Because assuming someone is a bad person based on their bank accounts is moronic.

Maybe the 'conservatives' want to fight ignorance, bad education, and stupidity so we are collectively better?

Just a thought.

You're really making a case for most insane poster. I'd put it at 73% of the time that your responses have little to do with what you quoted and are responding to.

Just the other day, you completely contradicted yourself in the same thread, 6 posts apart. I feel like talking to you is some sort of twisted social experiment.

You just cant deal with fact. I addressed you directly here you are wasting time trying to avoid the reality.
Just admit you want the right to discriminate against anyone you feel has more then you.

I call that low life.

Why does there always have to be people so stupid they refuse to see what is happening right in front of them and buy propaganda instead?The wealth concentration in too few hands is exactly what the founders fought against.

Good question TM.

So you suggest that there has been no wealth concentration in this country?

You just cant deal with fact. I addressed you directly here you are wasting time trying to avoid the reality.
Just admit you want the right to discriminate against anyone you feel has more then you.

I call that low life.

And what if I happen to be one of those people who "has more"? What does that do to you entire argument?

I like the fact that Soros gives to special interest vs the so called evil koch brothers. He gives more then them with their numbers combined

Soros gives .$3,023,932
Koch brothers combined. 596,840

But Soros is a good guy, humanitarian, and loves puppies... while the Koch brothers are evil incarnate and want to destroy the universe.

Good question TM.

So you suggest that there has been no wealth concentration in this country?

No.

I suggest that you are the one who refuses to see what is happening right in front of you and buy propoganda instead.

Forum List

Back