Who's richer Republicans or Dems??

The republican platform reads like a wish list for the wealthy who want to distroy our democracy

I wonder why conservatives are always coming to the defense of rich people? Maybe this thread will help break that bad habit? :lol:

j/k

I wonder why conservatives are always coming to the defense of rich people? Maybe this thread will help break that bad habit? :lol:

j/k

How is advocating all people be treated equally defending the rich? Please expand!

And then there is this. :D

<snip>
An analysis of the Top 20 Richest People in America (from Forbes Top 100) reveals that a full 60% are actually Democrats. Furthermore, if you eliminate the duplication caused by people from the same family being included in that Top 20 list (Wal-Mart & Koch) that ratio widens even further to:
25% Republican / 75% Democrat.

<snip>
Analyzing the data takes us even further. Not only are there more Democrats in the Top 20 list, but those Democrats are a lot more stingy with their money. Republicans coughed up $5.2 million while Democrats squirted out only $2.1 Million.

Richest People in America are Democrats

Next up: Who are the richest people in Congress. :)

j/k

How is advocating all people be treated equally defending the rich? Please expand!

She doesnt have to expand. She knows that is pure left spin and even said j/k at the end.
Care4all engages in honest debate...thus why she has changed my thinking on more than one topic.....

Each party has everything from rich people to criminals and if you look hard enough there are probably illegals in both parties.

This graph is over 4 years old and can be indicative of why Obama got elected and has a billion dollars for his re -election. I would say that in the last 4 years the trend has reversed and more of the wealthy are leaning Republican now.

451-1.gif

Last edited:

j/k

I understand it takes three weeks to make or break a habit, suppose I start this same thread every day for three weeks, it might work??? :lol:

j/k

i think the statement "all people being treated equally" is a farce honestly....

a nice little slogan,

but the Devil is in the details.....

I don't think those with the least should be paying the same percentage of their measly earnings in federal income taxes as the wealthiest among us do....if that is what you consider all people being treated equally? I respectfully, disagree. giving an extreme hardship to one citizen and a piece of cake easy peasy to another is not equal treatment.....

I like the fact that Soros gives to special interest vs the so called evil koch brothers. He gives more then them with their numbers combined

Soros gives .$3,023,932
Koch brothers combined. 596,840

j/k

i think the statement "all people being treated equally" is a farce honestly....

a nice little slogan,

I don't think those with the least should be paying the same percentage of their measly earnings in federal income taxes as the wealthiest among us do....if that is what you consider all people being treated equally? I respectfully, disagree. giving an extreme hardship to one citizen and a piece of cake easy peasy to another is not equal treatment.....

Really everyone pays the same percentage of income and all income below the poverty line is exempt. Those making more still pay more. And I repeat everyone is treated equally.

How is it not?

j/k

a nice little slogan,

It's not like that now, we have a progressive tax system that is out of control. There are over 72,000 pages in our current tax code. I'm thinking it needs to be overhauled. :lol:

j/k

a nice little slogan,

but thats the point...it IS equal treatment by the government.....although I agree the end result is not equal.

Now, that being said....is it the government responsibility to treat people unequally in an effort to create social equality?

Now THAT is a valid debate.

j/k

a nice little slogan,

One of the few on this board that does.

j/k

rich people don't need defending, it's all you morons in the demonRat party who need defending.

Ame®icano;4320469 said:

j/k

Because we're not jealous of them.

Not only that...but we admire their success and strive to acheive such success.

Who's the richest guy in America?? Why it's Bill Gates!!

Who's the richest woman in America?? Why it's Oprah Winfrey!!

And then we have campaign contributions by the wealthiest Americans.

http://newamericangazette.com/wp-co...mpaign-Contributions-of-20-richest-people.pdf

So why are Republicans rich and Dems poor??

Ah, I see you bought into the rhetoric and lies. :tongue:
CON$ claim that they are the rich and Libs are on welfare because that is easier than actually working as hard as a Lib to be as financially successful as a Lib. But when CON$ want to brag about how they are more generous than Libs, they freely admit that Libs are more financially successful than the lazy slacker CON$!

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers
March 27, 2008
Conservatives More Liberal Givers
By George Will

Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

Who's the richest guy in America?? Why it's Bill Gates!!

Who's the richest woman in America?? Why it's Oprah Winfrey!!

And then we have campaign contributions by the wealthiest Americans.

http://newamericangazette.com/wp-co...mpaign-Contributions-of-20-richest-people.pdf

So why are Republicans rich and Dems poor??

Ah, I see you bought into the rhetoric and lies. :tongue:
CON$ claim that they are the rich and Libs are on welfare because that is easier than actually working as hard as a Lib to be as financially successful as a Lib. But when CON$ want to brag about how they are more generous than Libs, they freely admit that Libs are more financially successful than the lazy slacker CON$!

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers
March 27, 2008
Conservatives More Liberal Givers
By George Will

Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

Yes Conservatives are more giving, as your article states. So Conservatives make less money and give away more.

Ok, so what was your point??

Forum List

Back