Who's Responsible for Civilian Deaths in Gaza?

152175_600.jpg

Israel won't show up at their house and chop off their heads.

gaza3.jpg

That's what you get when you INBREED with the same fucking people, low 2 digit IQ'S, since OTHER ARABS want NO PART of these scum dogs!
"...Hamas had steadfastly stood by the terms of the 2012 ceasefire, not only ceasing their own rocket fire, but also successfully preventing rocket attacks by other Palestinian groups in Gaza.

"And all this despite continuous violations of the ceasefire by Israel beginning before the ink was even dry – from a refusal to lift the blockade (as required by the ceasefire terms), to continued attacks on Palestinians, killing 4 and maiming nearly 100 within the first three months of the ‘ceasefire’ alone.

"Even after Israeli attacks were stepped up over the past year, with four Palestinian children shot dead by Israeli forces between December 2013 and May 2014, including a 15 year old shot in the back from 100m, Hamas held their fire."

Israel?s Real Target is Not Hamas » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

The UN.

They can only rationalize their existence by promoting discord and then pretending to care about it.

gaza3.jpg

That's what you get when you INBREED with the same fucking people, low 2 digit IQ'S, since OTHER ARABS want NO PART of these scum dogs!
"...Hamas had steadfastly stood by the terms of the 2012 ceasefire, not only ceasing their own rocket fire, but also successfully preventing rocket attacks by other Palestinian groups in Gaza.

"And all this despite continuous violations of the ceasefire by Israel beginning before the ink was even dry – from a refusal to lift the blockade (as required by the ceasefire terms), to continued attacks on Palestinians, killing 4 and maiming nearly 100 within the first three months of the ‘ceasefire’ alone.

"Even after Israeli attacks were stepped up over the past year, with four Palestinian children shot dead by Israeli forces between December 2013 and May 2014, including a 15 year old shot in the back from 100m, Hamas held their fire."

Israel?s Real Target is Not Hamas » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

You lie just like all terrorist muslim's do!

ivhk0g.jpg

gaza3.jpg

So all these attacks Israel is complaining about are nonsense. Sounds as thought their missiles are very little threats to anyone but themselves.

I mean Israel made it sound like they were so worried for their lifes, always exaggeration to the max. Its hard to believe anything Israel says anymore.

gaza3.jpg

So all these attacks Israel is complaining about are nonsense. Sounds as thought their missiles are very little threats to anyone but themselves.

I mean Israel made it sound like they were so worried for their lifes, always exaggeration to the max. Its hard to believe anything Israel says anymore.
All governments lie and the US and Israel are among the biggest repeat offenders.
It isn't true that every statement made by representatives of the US and Israeli government are lies, it is simply every statement might be a lie, and we have no way of knowing until it's too late to do anything about it.

gaza3.jpg

All governments lie and the US and Israel are among the biggest repeat offenders.
It isn't true that every statement made by representatives of the US and Israeli government are lies, it is simply every statement might be a lie, and we have no way of knowing until it's too late to do anything about it.

Bingo!

"Israel claims that its current and past wars against the Palestinian population in Gaza have been in response to rocket fire.

"Empirical evidence from 2008, 2012 and 2014 refute that claim.

"First, according to Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the greatest reduction of rocket fire came through diplomatic rather than military means.

"This chart demonstrates the correlation between Israel’s military attacks upon the Gaza Strip and Hamas militant activity. Hamas rocket fire increases in response to Israeli military attacks and decreases in direct correlation to them.

"Cease-fires have brought the greatest security to the region.

"During the four months of the Egyptian-negotiated cease-fire in 2008, Palestinian militants reduced the number of rockets to zero or single digits from the Gaza Strip. Despite this relative security and calm, Israel broke the cease-fire to begin the notorious aerial and ground offensive that killed 1,400 Palestinians in twenty-two days.

"In November 2012, Israel’s extrajudicial assassination of Ahmad Jabari, the chief of Hamas’s military wing in Gaza, while he was reviewing terms for a diplomatic solution, again broke the cease-fire that precipitated the eight-day aerial offensive that killed 132 Palestinians."

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza?Debunked | The Nation

Israel attacks Gaza because its (Likud) Charter calls for Jews to rule all the land between the River and the sea.

The UN.

They can only rationalize their existence by promoting discord and then pretending to care about it.

Israel would not exist today as a Jewish state without the UN.
Such a deal.

"Airstrikes on homes were central to Israel's military policy from the start of its latest operation in Gaza.

"Holding Hamas responsible for the heavy toll this policy took on civilians in Gaza is a faulty premise, both legally and morally. Hamas does indeed fire at Israeli civilians, operate from within the civilian population and conceal weapons at civilian sites. Hamas must be held accountable these violations of the law.

"Yet this responsibility does not absolve the Israeli government and senior military officers of responsibility for the consequences of Israel's own policy and actions.

12 Aug 2014
Initial figures: At least 1,767 Palestinians killed by day's end on 10 Aug. 2014; two Israeli civilians, one foreign national and 64 Israeli soldiers killed during same period."

B'Tselem | The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories

Dutch man returns Israeli WWII honour after family killed in Gaza

The Hague (AFP) - A 91-year-old Dutch man honoured by Israel for shielding a Jew from the Nazis has handed back his medal after six of his relatives were killed in a Gaza air strike.
Related Stories

Henk Zanoli returned his Righteous Among the Nations award to the Israeli ambassador in The Hague this week after an Israeli F-16 destroyed his great niece's Gaza home, killing all inside.

"It is with great sorrow that I am herewith returning the medal I received as an honour and a token of appreciation from the State of Israel for the efforts and risks taken by my mother and her family in saving the life of a Jewish boy during the German occupation," Zanoli said in a letter dated Monday.

According to Zanoli's letter addressed to the Israeli ambassador, the bomb dropped by the Israeli military on July 20 during its massive Gaza offensive, flattened a four-storey building at the Bureij Refugee Camp, killing all inside.

"The great-great grandchildren of my mother have lost their grandmother, three uncles, an aunt and a cousin at the hands of the Israeli military," Zanoli said in the letter, published by liberal Israeli newspaper Haaretz and widely circulated in the Dutch media.

"It is particularly shocking and tragic that today, four generations on, our family is faced with the murder of our kin in Gaza. Murder carried out by the State of Israel," Zanoli said.

The Israeli Embassy in The Hague on Friday confirmed it was "familiar with the issue," but declined to comment or give details.

The nonagenarian was too frail to deliver the letter in person, but instead sent it, with the medal, to the Israeli embassy in The Hague -- the same place he received the accolade three years ago.

"For me to hold on to the honour granted to me by the State of Israel under these circumstances, would be an insult... to those in my family, four generations on, who lost no less than six of their relatives in Gaza," Zanoli said.

Zanoli's family were outspoken opponents of the invading Nazis and his father was murdered in Mauthausen concentration camp. Zanoli's own brother-in-law was executed in the dunes outside The Hague for being in the Dutch Resistance.

The Righteous Among the Nations is an honour accorded by Israel to non-Jews who risked their lives to protect and save Jews during the Holocaust.

Almost 2,000 Palestinians, most of them civilians, have been killed in Israel's withering offensive on the isolated Gaza Strip, aimed at ending militant rocket fire.

"The actions of your state in Gaza these days have already resulted in serious accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity," wrote Zanoli.

"As a retired lawyer, it would be no surprise to me that these accusations could lead to possible convictions if true and unpoliticized justice is able to have its course.

"What happened to our kin in Gaza will no doubt be brought to the table at such a time as well."

Last edited:
Dutch man returns Israeli WWII honour after family killed in Gaza

The Hague (AFP) - A 91-year-old Dutch man honoured by Israel for shielding a Jew from the Nazis has handed back his medal after six of his relatives were killed in a Gaza air strike.
Related Stories

Henk Zanoli returned his Righteous Among the Nations award to the Israeli ambassador in The Hague this week after an Israeli F-16 destroyed his great niece's Gaza home, killing all inside.

"It is with great sorrow that I am herewith returning the medal I received as an honour and a token of appreciation from the State of Israel for the efforts and risks taken by my mother and her family in saving the life of a Jewish boy during the German occupation," Zanoli said in a letter dated Monday.

According to Zanoli's letter addressed to the Israeli ambassador, the bomb dropped by the Israeli military on July 20 during its massive Gaza offensive, flattened a four-storey building at the Bureij Refugee Camp, killing all inside.

"The great-great grandchildren of my mother have lost their grandmother, three uncles, an aunt and a cousin at the hands of the Israeli military," Zanoli said in the letter, published by liberal Israeli newspaper Haaretz and widely circulated in the Dutch media.

"It is particularly shocking and tragic that today, four generations on, our family is faced with the murder of our kin in Gaza. Murder carried out by the State of Israel," Zanoli said.

The Israeli Embassy in The Hague on Friday confirmed it was "familiar with the issue," but declined to comment or give details.

The nonagenarian was too frail to deliver the letter in person, but instead sent it, with the medal, to the Israeli embassy in The Hague -- the same place he received the accolade three years ago.

"For me to hold on to the honour granted to me by the State of Israel under these circumstances, would be an insult... to those in my family, four generations on, who lost no less than six of their relatives in Gaza," Zanoli said.

Zanoli's family were outspoken opponents of the invading Nazis and his father was murdered in Mauthausen concentration camp. Zanoli's own brother-in-law was executed in the dunes outside The Hague for being in the Dutch Resistance.

The Righteous Among the Nations is an honour accorded by Israel to non-Jews who risked their lives to protect and save Jews during the Holocaust.

Almost 2,000 Palestinians, most of them civilians, have been killed in Israel's withering offensive on the isolated Gaza Strip, aimed at ending militant rocket fire.

"The actions of your state in Gaza these days have already resulted in serious accusations of war crimes and crimes against humanity," wrote Zanoli.

"As a retired lawyer, it would be no surprise to me that these accusations could lead to possible convictions if true and unpoliticized justice is able to have its course.

"What happened to our kin in Gaza will no doubt be brought to the table at such a time as well."
Some of the parallels between Zionism and Nazism are almost impossible to miss:

"All colonial settler states are based on the violent dispossession of the native peoples – and as a result, their fundamental and overriding aim has always been to keep those native peoples as weak as possible.

"Israel’s aim for the Palestinians is no different.

"Palestinian statehood is clearly an obstacle to this goal; a Palestinian state would strengthen the Palestinians.

"Genuine sovereignty would end Israel’s current presumed right to steal their land, control their borders, place them under siege, and bomb them at will. That is why Netanyahu’s Likud party platform 'flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.'

"That is why Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated for even suggesting some limited self-governance for the Palestinians; and that is why every proposal for Palestinian statehood, however limited and conditional, has been wilfully sabotaged by successive Israeli governments of all hues."

The Nazi's had Ukraine, and the Jews have Palestine.
Luckily there are families of heroes like the one in your link to remind us resistance is not only possible but mandatory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back