Who's Really 'Underrepresented' at Harvard?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Whites.

Occidental Observer

Unz, himself Jewish, noted that at his alma mater, “Asians comprise between 2% and 3% of the U.S. population, but nearly 20% of Harvard undergraduates. Then too, between a quarter and a third of Harvard students identify themselves as Jewish, while Jews also represent just 2% to 3% of the overall population.” Not only was he so blunt about this, he took the step — rare in the mainstream media — of drawing the logical conclusion: “Thus, it appears that Jews and Asians constitute approximately half of Harvard's student body, leaving the other half for the remaining 95% of America.”

If those numbers are right, then that means Affirmative Action taken overboard or is it just a huge number of Asians and Jewish people have higher scores? :eusa_eh:

there isn't any affirmative action for jews and asians.

it's difficult for wj to see reality through a hood.

kkk-robe-l.jpg

If those numbers are right, then that means Affirmative Action taken overboard or is it just a huge number of Asians and Jewish people have higher scores? :eusa_eh:

My bet would be that Asians and Jews just have higher scores. The groups are just innately more intelligent than the general population on average. And I'm not Jewish or Asian. Just calling it as I see it.

Whites.

Occidental Observer

Unz, himself Jewish, noted that at his alma mater, “Asians comprise between 2% and 3% of the U.S. population, but nearly 20% of Harvard undergraduates. Then too, between a quarter and a third of Harvard students identify themselves as Jewish, while Jews also represent just 2% to 3% of the overall population.” Not only was he so blunt about this, he took the step — rare in the mainstream media — of drawing the logical conclusion: “Thus, it appears that Jews and Asians constitute approximately half of Harvard's student body, leaving the other half for the remaining 95% of America.”

Well us Jews and Asians are smarter that Non-jews and non-asian whites, but thanks for noticing! Man why did my application to Harvard get rejected (and yes I applied to Harvard law along with NW and U of C), since as WJ bigoted ass is pointing out they are just letting us hook nosed Jew bastards in in droves!

Also dickhead, Jews are primarily white, so your argument is baseless and retard. Which is well like every argument you make!

Last edited:
there isn't any affirmative action for jews and asians.

I was referring to more of the fact about how non Jewish Whites seem to be chosen last if these numbers are correct.

Unz noted that whites Gentiles were getting heavily squeezed by mandatory enrollment goals for blacks and Hispanics on one end and high performing Jews and Asians on the other. Of course we are familiar with the way affirmative action has worked for four decades to advance blacks and Hispanics to positions not warranted by their efforts or achievements. But Unz opened up the Pandora’s Box of talking about Jewish overrepresentation

Having skimmed through the article thus far, I'm not sure whether it's really valid (the article).

Last edited:

Yo idiot, read cases on affirmative action and college. Jews and Asian do not now or have ever received preferential treatment for college since both groups do fine on their own. Did it ever occur to bigots like WJ that maybe just maybe the Asian and Jewish students deserve getting in! Shocker I know!

Well us Jews and Asians are smarty that Non-jews and non-asian whites, but thanks for noticing! Man why did my application to Harvard get rejected (and yes I applied to Harvard law along with NW and U of C), since as WJ bigoted ass is pointing out they are just letting us hook nosed Jew bastards in in droves!

Also dickhead, Jews are primarily white, so your argument is baseless and retard. Which is well like every argument you make!

I really hope that was sarcasm.

And I believe WJ is making the argument that beyond Jewish people, whites are getting the shaft at Harvard.

I was referring to more of the fact about how Whites seem to be chosen last if these numbers are correct..

I do not think that either Jews or Asians are considered "underrpresented minorities" for the purposes of "affirmative action" in college admissions. That's because they have no problem competing without having to have their ethnicity taken into account.

Yo idiot, read cases on affirmative action and college. Jews and Asian do not now or have ever received preferential treatment for college since both groups do fine on their own. Did it ever occur to bigots like WJ that maybe just maybe the Asian and Jewish students deserve getting in! Shocker I know!

Yo fucktard, read the entire thread before you go off sprouting shit you don't understand.

I do not think that either Jews or Asians are considered "underrpresented minorities" for the purposes of "affirmative action" in college admissions. That's because they have no problem competing without having to have their ethnicity taken into account.

That's true. However, I don't buy into the theory though that every Asian is supposedly smarter then whites though. The reason why countries in Asia have such high test scores is because they teach their students through discipline and as if they were robots.

They go to school longer hours, more days, more strictness, more emphasis put on certain things (like math and science).

Whether that is a more effective way to run schooling in the long run remains to be seen.

Last edited:
Well us Jews and Asians are smarty that Non-jews and non-asian whites, but thanks for noticing! Man why did my application to Harvard get rejected (and yes I applied to Harvard law along with NW and U of C), since as WJ bigoted ass is pointing out they are just letting us hook nosed Jew bastards in in droves!

I really hope that was sarcasm.

And I believe WJ is making the argument that beyond Jewish people, whites are getting the shaft at Harvard.
WJ primarily attacks the Jews, because he is a Nazi/skin head! So yes he going against Jews first and foremost!

WJ primarily attacks the Jews, because he is a Nazi/skin head! So yes he going against Jews first and foremost!

I don't believe WJ is a nazi/skin head. You may not agree with his views but he is certainly one of the more polite members of this board and certainly presents his views in a intelligent manner.

That doesn't make him right however. Thats up to the points he makes and whether based on their own merit on whether they are correct or incorrect.

Last edited:
Having skimmed through the article thus far, I'm not sure whether it's really valid (the article).

it's from his fave white supremacist site. do you really think that even if it has any validity, it's properly interpreted or represented?

fact.... jewish culture and asian culture emphasisze education. i don't think it has anything to do with being more intelligent. it has to do with what's expected of kids.

if you look at the numbers for styvescent h.s., the asian population is huge in comparison to population.

that's life. my son will have to work harder.

it's from his fave white supremacist site. do you really think that even if it has any validity, it's properly interpreted or represented?

fact.... jewish culture and asian culture emphasisze education. i don't think it has anything to do with being more intelligent. it has to do with what's expected of kids.

if you look at the numbers for styvescent h.s., the asian population is huge in comparison to population.

Again, I haven't viewed the site itself so I cannot tell personally whether it is valid.

I already made the point about emphasisze on education.

That's true. However, I don't buy into the theory though that every Asian is supposedly smarter then whites though. The reason why countries in Asia have such high test scores is because they teach their students through discipline and as if they were robots.

They go to school longer hours, more days, more strictness, more emphasis put on certain things (like math and science)..

Whatever the reason, "Asians" are represented like they are in elite universities because they earned it. That is not the case with all "non white" groups.

Again, I haven't viewed the site itself so I cannot tell personally whether it is valid.

I already made the point about emphasisze on education.

i have viewed the site.

Whatever the reason, "Asians" are represented like they are in elite universities because they earned it. That is not the case with all "non white" groups.

I agree.

My stance on Affirmative Action is mixed. It has it's merits but also has it's major flaws.

New Topics

Forum List

Back