Who's really in charge here?

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
Is it the people that we have elected?

Or is the corporations who own most of them?

Input please.

Or is the corporations who own most of them?

Input please.

I don't think it's big business today, instead it's 'interest groups' that have not been so influential in the past. Unions, (never had the power they've wielded since January), community organizers, environmentalists, etc. Same power, distributed differently.

Or is it the corporations who own most of them?

Input please.

I don't think it's big business today, instead it's 'interest groups' that have not been so influential in the past. Unions, (never had the power they've wielded since January), community organizers, environmentalists, etc. Same power, distributed differently.

And where, exactly, do those "interest groups" get their money?

Or is it the corporations who own most of them?

Input please.

Mostly from the government and other 'interests groups' ala George Soros and ilk.

Mostly from the government and other 'interests groups' ala George Soros and ilk.

well ACORN gets their's from we the people!

Look up George Soros family bio

He is a Jew

Like I said; follow the money and it will always lead to the Jews.

So how is stating the factual truth make me anti-semitic?

Look up George Soros family bio

He is a Jew

Like I said; follow the money and it will always lead to the Jews.

So how is stating the factual truth make me anti-semitic?

This may be to some the pot calling the kettle black but to me there is a distinct difference in our negative view of jews. I have no problem with individual jewish people expressing thier politics as long as it does not subvert AMERICAN foreign policy such as giving unquestioning preference to Israel over its neighbors. As I have stated ad nausium my beef with the jews is that they are mostly rude assholes...oh ya and those that support Israel over our country are traitors.

The money in politics leads mostly to those that have a vested interest in the military industrial complex expressed through the media guiding the american consciousness in favor of policies that will in the end help sell guns , bullits and bombs. That formula has expanded in the past couple of decades to include the pharms and other big buisnesses.

I don't disagree that the government HELPS. However, there's ample evidence that "business men" have a agenda and use them to promote it.

Madoff scandal strips legal public interest groups’ funding | PT-LawMom

The link to Madoff

JEHT Foundation : News

Forum List

Back