Who's Racist...Again?

CrotchetyGeezer

I have a red pencil box.
Nov 3, 2012
Utah
Yeah, let's see these leftists give me some more crap about how it is Republicans are the racists.

2012racedemographics.jpg

WRWV8tZ0sov8TPe6SdHLwhZKzvbTU6cXdVBm23hcnzXwBAoBqgIAABCRFR95TkSWdQdTVXbxnfAVqrLuSJpdldPPOd4amEVXyhlIqgIAADChS93eMxtzneoc+TQ6azC5JW22Th75UsmIeKT8QNr+AYsXmxhtB9CRQAAECYhlRPiQHiHChUBAAAgBioCAABADFQEAACAmP8PGBkJ9xrCKewAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

WRWV8tZ0sov8TPe6SdHLwhZKzvbTU6cXdVBm23hcnzXwBAoBqgIAABCRFR95TkSWdQdTVXbxnfAVqrLuSJpdldPPOd4amEVXyhlIqgIAADChS93eMxtzneoc+TQ6azC5JW22Th75UsmIeKT8QNr+AYsXmxhtB9CRQAAECYhlRPiQHiHChUBAAAgBioCAABADFQEAACAmP8PGBkJ9xrCKewAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

it isn't racist to point out when people are racist.

it's not our fault that the GOP has run the southern strategy since the 60's.

why on earth would any person of color support a party that wants to send kids back to a country they weren't raised in rather than create a path to citizenship? why would women vote for people who think it's ok to propose 22 different laws imposing on their control of their own bodies? why would women vote for a party that won't come out in favor of equal pay for equal work? why would black people vote for a party that has treated it's first black president as disrespectfully as any public official has been treated in the history of this country; that calls that president the 'food stamp president'?

get over yourself. it's not racist... it's realism. unless your party decides to open it's tent... it's going to die a not so slow demographic death.

why on earth would any person of color support a party that wants to send kids back to a country they weren't raised in rather than create a path to citizenship? why would women vote for people who think it's ok to propose 22 different laws imposing on their control of their own bodies? why would women vote for a party that won't come out in favor of equal pay for equal work? why would black people vote for a party that has treated it's first black president as disrespectfully as any public official has been treated in the history of this country; that calls that president the 'food stamp president'?

get over yourself. it's not racist... it's realism. unless your party decides to open it's tent... it's going to die a not so slow demographic death.

What a crock of condensed shit.

The last time a Republican black man ran for president the black racists in the democrat party crucified him. nuff said.

It's your fault that you fantasize that the GOP has run some alleged southern strategy since the 60's. And, you might want to ask yourself, who instituted that "Southern strategy" is it you speak of. Oh...yeah, southern Democrats. LOL!

why on earth would any person of color support a party that wants to send kids back to a country they weren't raised in rather than create a path to citizenship?

Where the hell are you coming up with this crap?

why would women vote for people who think it's ok to propose 22 different laws imposing on their control of their own bodies?

Name those alleged 22 different laws and, then, we'll proceed from there.

why would women vote for a party that won't come out in favor of equal pay for equal work?

First, how did this turn into an issue about women? This thread was about who it is that's allegedly racist. Second, that you swallow the leftists' lies that, somehow, Republicans are against women receiving equal pay for equal work? That's your problem. Fact is, nine chances out of ten, if a woman isn't getting equal pay? It's because she isn't necessarily performing equal work. Although, they surely like to believe they are.

why would black people vote for a party that has treated it's first black president as disrespectfully as any public official has been treated in the history of this country; that calls that president the 'food stamp president'?

Oblamer isn't being treated badly because he's black. He's being treated badly because he's a leftist cretin who has been a miserable failure as a president. And, the fact of the matter is, he isn't even REALLY black. He's of mixed race and only you and your collective define his race as his skin color. When, last time I checked, skin color isn't what defines one's race.

Furthermore, he IS the 'food stamp president'. Get a clue. You might want to educate yourself on the statistics.

Tent has been open for decades. They're just too racist to walk in. What are we supposed to do? Beg black people, "Oh...please join the Republican party...please, please, please"? No one is stopping them from joining the Republican party and helping their causes from within the Republican party. If, they could just get over their racism. But then, with that, for those blacks who do join the Republican party? Then, they get to deal with being chastised and ridiculed and, be called "Uncle Toms" or some other derogatory crap. And, lastly, I don't plan on getting over squat.

The last time a Republican black man ran for president the black racists in the democrat party crucified him. nuff said.

No dopey, it was Newt's political operatives that threw Shucky-Duck Caine under the bus.

Don't be an idiot.

No dopey, it was Newt's political operatives that threw Shucky-Duck Caine under the bus.

Don't be an idiot.
So no liberals ever attacked Cain?

Really?

Reality suggests otherwise.

Vocal Minority: Liberal/Democrat Racism Toward Herman Cain Already in Full Force

On MSNBC Lawrence O’Donnell conducted a thoroughly insulting, abusive and condescending interview with Cain. (To its credit, the left-leaning Atlantic called O’Donnell out on that.)

Even more outrageously, people have called Cain—a black man, mind you—a “bigot” and a “racist.” (Wait, I didn’t think black people could be racists. I’m so confused!) Among those hurling those accusations are the Obama-worshiping NY Times, the Obama-worshiping Time Magazine, and the Obama-worshiping NY Times again.

Democrat strategist Cornell Belcher has even called into question the authenticity of Cain’s blackness, as has Princeton’s most humiliating hire, “Professor” Cornel West and PBS’s affirmative action hire Tavis Smiley. Hugo Chávez’s pal Harry Belafonte has called him a “bad apple” and a “false Negro.”

A nice Yahoo! News contributor even declares that Herman Cain’s existence proves that “minorities can be racist too.” (Isn’t that nice? I wonder where this cupcake was when Obama was palling around with Malik Zulu “Kill Cracker Babies!” Shabbazz and the New Black Panthers. Where is she while Obama’s A.G. Eric Holder has made it the official policy of the DOJ not to pursue cases with black defendants such as the aforementioned New Black Panthers?)​

Don't be an idiot.
So no liberals ever attacked Cain?

Really?

Reality suggests otherwise.

Vocal Minority: Liberal/Democrat Racism Toward Herman Cain Already in Full Force

On MSNBC Lawrence O’Donnell conducted a thoroughly insulting, abusive and condescending interview with Cain. (To its credit, the left-leaning Atlantic called O’Donnell out on that.)

Even more outrageously, people have called Cain—a black man, mind you—a “bigot” and a “racist.” (Wait, I didn’t think black people could be racists. I’m so confused!) Among those hurling those accusations are the Obama-worshiping NY Times, the Obama-worshiping Time Magazine, and the Obama-worshiping NY Times again.

Democrat strategist Cornell Belcher has even called into question the authenticity of Cain’s blackness, as has Princeton’s most humiliating hire, “Professor” Cornel West and PBS’s affirmative action hire Tavis Smiley. Hugo Chávez’s pal Harry Belafonte has called him a “bad apple” and a “false Negro.”

A nice Yahoo! News contributor even declares that Herman Cain’s existence proves that “minorities can be racist too.” (Isn’t that nice? I wonder where this cupcake was when Obama was palling around with Malik Zulu “Kill Cracker Babies!” Shabbazz and the New Black Panthers. Where is she while Obama’s A.G. Eric Holder has made it the official policy of the DOJ not to pursue cases with black defendants such as the aforementioned New Black Panthers?)​
Leftists react to facts like cockroaches react to light.

They scatter and hide.

Yeah, let's see these leftists give me some more crap about how it is Republicans are the racists.

2012racedemographics.jpg

Find other charts and statistics to compare that.. not one of them is accurate...all just guesswork.
That chart above is shit. As all others are because they give different percentages to fit their own agendas..

you are saying white people are racist because blacks, latinos and asians have had the majority vote for a white president but whites people never have for majority vote for a black president.

Ha. I listened to about ten minutes of the Sean Hannity radio show yesterday. He was talking to Ann Coulter.

Yup, I can assure you . . . Republicans are very, very racist.

Ha. I listened to about ten minutes of the Sean Hannity radio show yesterday. He was talking to Ann Coulter.

Yup, I can assure you . . . Republicans are very, very racist.

I feel honored to meet the person whose never met a racist Democrat.

Can I have your autograph?:cool::D

Forum List

Back