who's next for the republicans to go after

mnbasketball

Mar 4, 2011
You can bet it will be the post office if they can get more congressmen and senators elected next time.

who's next for the republicans to go after
Don't ask another Republican!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

"This governor is not hard to read. He’s a giant fiery ball of ambition. When he sneezes he compares it to how Reagan sneezed. His first major act, after netting a modest 52 percent in a GOP wave election, was to pick the most dangerous and inflammatory political fight he could think of. His next major act was to propose a budget that might get him re-elected in Texas, but not Wisconsin. Why?

Clearly he doesn’t care about getting re-elected in Wisconsin. He doesn’t care about protests, or poll numbers, or recalls. He barely even cares if what he’s proposing passes. So long as he gets attention for proposing it."

520.gif

I am going to say Claire McCaskell. Democrat in an increasing conservative state in a contentious re-election for 2012.

The post office is good, they hate government programs that work. I will also say PBS. They hate Cookie Monster for some reason. Considering their attack on the Girl Scouts, its seems they want to eliminate cookies.

Even the GOP isn't dumb enough to go after cookies.

Americans love their cookies.

Let's take a look at the potential for 'cookie gate'.... Liberals have gone after Happy Meals, and have a record of 'nanny state-ism'. My theory is that, if either party were to attack cookies... it's gonna be the fucking left.

I am going to say Claire McCaskell. Democrat in an increasing conservative state in a contentious re-election for 2012. That's an election. So I will bet my last dollar she will go on the attack herself

The post office is good, they hate government programs that work.It's billions in the hole. Your idea of working and realies idea of working is far, far apart. I will also say PBS. Since it's unconstitutional for money to go to them....They hate Cookie Monster for some reason. Considering their attack on the Girl Scouts, its seems they want to eliminate cookies.

Since when did we go after Girl Scouts. The Boy Scouts almost got shut down by liberals, I recall that non-sense.

"Elections Have Consequences." -- Nancy Pelosi.

It was fine with you then, should still be fine with you now.

I am going to say Claire McCaskell. Democrat in an increasing conservative state in a contentious re-election for 2012.

The post office is good, they hate government programs that work. I will also say PBS. They hate Cookie Monster for some reason. Considering their attack on the Girl Scouts, its seems they want to eliminate cookies.

The Post Office works?

If Fedex had their results and costs it wouldn't survive 3 months.

I am going to say Claire McCaskell. Democrat in an increasing conservative state in a contentious re-election for 2012. That's an election. So I will bet my last dollar she will go on the attack herself

The post office is good, they hate government programs that work.It's billions in the hole. Your idea of working and realies idea of working is far, far apart. I will also say PBS. Since it's unconstitutional for money to go to them....They hate Cookie Monster for some reason. Considering their attack on the Girl Scouts, its seems they want to eliminate cookies.

Since when did we go after Girl Scouts. The Boy Scouts almost got shut down by liberals, I recall that non-sense.

You recall incorrectly.

Let's take a look at the potential for 'cookie gate'.... Liberals have gone after Happy Meals, and have a record of 'nanny state-ism'. *My theory is that, if either party were to attack cookies... it's gonna be the fucking left.
* :boobies:Bubblehead Theory: A staple of soap-opera/FAUX Noise fans; nationwide.​

You recall incorrectly.

No I don't

Liberty Counsel - Press Release - Print Version

Liberty Alert November 19, 2004

The Post Office works?

....No doubt the result of the trained-eye of a combat-Vet......​

"As a Marine, Smith had the opportunity to observe the military's logistics system first hand. He served two tours of duty in Vietnam, flying with pilots on over 200 combat missions. He was honorably discharged in 1969 with the rank of Captain, having received the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and two Purple Hearts. While in the military, Smith carefully observed the procurement and delivery procedures, fine-tuning his dream for an overnight delivery service."

(....As-opposed-to some Professional-Manager/"conservative"-weenie Chickenhawk.)​

Last edited:

The Post Office works?

....No doubt the result of the trained-eye of a combat-Vet......​

"As a Marine, Smith had the opportunity to observe the military's logistics system first hand. He served two tours of duty in Vietnam, flying with pilots on over 200 combat missions. He was honorably discharged in 1969 with the rank of Captain, having received the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and two Purple Hearts. While in the military, Smith carefully observed the procurement and delivery procedures, fine-tuning his dream for an overnight delivery service."

(....As-opposed-to some Professional-Manager/"conservative"-weenie Chickenhawk.)​

Your point?

You recall incorrectly.

No I don't

Liberty Counsel - Press Release - Print Version

Liberty Alert November 19, 2004

Your two links are the same and biased. Liberals have NOT tried to shut down the BSA. The BSA has worked very hard to have itself declared a private, religious organization....then have proceeded to whine about what that actually entails.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your two links are the same and biased. Liberals have NOT tried to shut down the BSA. The BSA has worked very hard to have itself declared a private, religious organization....then have proceeded to whine about what that actually entails.

Are you seriously trying to tell me the aclu is not a liberal group?
And that liberals don't want it shut down after your rant about them declaring themselves a private religious group?

Be honest for a change. I prefer an honest liberal that will say;
Hell yeah we want them shut down, they don't want gay boys going on camping trips!!

here
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Gay++Boy+Scouts&form=MSNH14&qs=AS&sk=&pq=apropos+&sp=1&sc=8-8

A pages of how gays are trying to fuck over the Scouts. And as we both know, when libs can't force other to change they force it to shut down.

Shaman,

I no longer read your tripe, so there is no need to reply to my postings except to amuse yourself.

Last edited:

Are you seriously trying to tell me the aclu is not a liberal group?
You mean....do they (ACTUALLY :eek: ) defend the Constitutional Rights of ALL people....in-spite-of their income-level?

YES
(...Even people who can't afford legal-representation.)

Shaman,

I no longer read your tripe......
Yeah.....I can tell.

:rolleyes:

Hey.....if you're one o' those people who refuses to learn proper-English, maybe you need to....

Forum List

Back