Who's More Lethal? Police Or Tasers?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
As our Police Force is becoming more Militarized,these awful incidents are rapidly increasing in numbers. The excessive use of Tasers is especially a concern.

On May 10, 2011, 43-year old Allen Kephart died after having a Taser applied to him multiple times by three San Bernardino, California, sheriff’s deputies during a routine traffic stop in Lake Arrowhead.

“I feel that my son was murdered, I feel that something has to be done about law enforcement,” says Alfred Kephart, who filed a wrongful death lawsuit in San Bernardino Superior Court, August 30, 2011.

High profile police related deaths like Allen Kepharts’ are pushing activists, families and courts to question whether Tasers or officers are to blame, but the answer to that question is a tricky one.

Numerous studies and reviews from the National Institute of Justice, Amnesty International and the Police Executive Research Forum have come to different conclusions on Tasers and how officers use them. A study in the American Heart Journal even revealed that studies funded by Taser International were “substantially more likely to conclude Tasers are safe.”

Read More:
» Who’s Lethal? Police or Tasers - Big Government

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQLzmcSzZw]Who's Lethal? Police or Tasers - YouTube[/ame]

Stop being a dumbass and breaking the law, and maybe you wouldn't get tazered. They could have just went lethal and shot his ass to save the trouble, but they did not intend to kill him and this is the result, law suites. Should have just shot his ass and called it a day.

HAHA!!! I think I crapped my pants he said!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv2I6L54j7o]Lawnmower DUI Taser Arrest - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Tasing Citizens during routine traffic stops is on a rapid rise. That should be very disturbing to all Citizens. 'To Protect and Serve.' Looks like our Police have thrown that out the window. They're rapidly heading towards becoming an enemy of the People. We need to re-evaluate how our Police are being trained. Something is wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back