Who's More Intimidating Romney Or Obama?

world

Rookie
Sep 6, 2012
I could probably sit down and chat about sports with Obama, have a few beers and not worry about work. Basically slack off all week and get praise for it. You could probably fart and burp in front of Obama and he'd smile at you for it.

Romney looks smug, strict and would make you earn his respect. Romney, would want you to earn his respect by turning you into a work freak, crack the whip against your back, probably even insult you. I would tip toe around Romney when you needed to fart or burp.

In the end I would want Romney as President!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I could probably sit down and chat about sports with Obama, have a few beers and not worry about work. Basically slack off all week and get praise for it. You could probably fart and burp in front of Obama and he'd smile at you for it.

Romney looks smug, strict and would make you earn his respect. Romney, would want you to earn his respect by turning you into a work freak, crack the whip against your back, probably even insult you. I would tip toe around Romney when you needed to fart or burp.

In the end I would want Romney as President!

I'm taking the perspective if both of these men were your employer. I would agree on your assessment of Obama.

I would differ with Romney. I see him as a man with expectations, yes. He would expect you to work for what you get, yes. If you weren't producing, he would counsel you and hope for the best, but if there was a personal problem inhibiting your progress, he would stand behind you. He would help if he could. But he would expect a good work ethic and once your problem is solved your progress with the company to excel.

And he would let you go if you couldn't cut it.

I would want this man as my employer and my President.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The only thing we really know about them is their public face. I don't know what either guy is like in real life. I hated Bush when he was POTUS but after seeing him as just a guy I realized I was all wrong about him. The real Bush is nothing like the President Bush. But as for Romney and Obama? Obama grew up like a lot of us so I feel that I would have a lot more in common with him. Romney on the other hand has had everything laid out for him. He doesn't know struggle. I don't think I would have much to talk about with Romney. As far as POTUS goes, Romney this is his second time around. He wasn't good enough in 08 and just 6 months ago the Republican mantra was "Anybody but Romney" he was crucified by Republicans in the primaries. He was the last one they wanted to win. He is also a liar, a flip flopper and I don't thinks he is taking this seriously so I don't want him for my POTUS. Obama is a good speaker and a better liar than Romney. But Obama is kinda lacking in common sense. I think he is a nice guy and has good intentions but I think he is to weak for POTUS. I want Clinton back.

The only thing we really know about them is their public face. I don't know what either guy is like in real life. I hated Bush when he was POTUS but after seeing him as just a guy I realized I was all wrong about him. The real Bush is nothing like the President Bush. But as for Romney and Obama? Obama grew up like a lot of us so I feel that I would have a lot more in common with him. Romney on the other hand has had everything laid out for him. He doesn't know struggle. I don't think I would have much to talk about with Romney. As far as POTUS goes, Romney this is his second time around. He wasn't good enough in 08 and just 6 months ago the Republican mantra was "Anybody but Romney" he was crucified by Republicans in the primaries. He was the last one they wanted to win. He is also a liar, a flip flopper and I don't thinks he is taking this seriously so I don't want him for my POTUS. Obama is a good speaker and a better liar than Romney. But Obama is kinda lacking in common sense. I think he is a nice guy and has good intentions but I think he is to weak for POTUS. I want Clinton back.

So, you think it's good to have a president who lacks common sense and is weak.

What do you think about his Foreign policy? His economic policy?
While we have had these on going attacks he has avoided all Intelligence briefings, opting instead for a "note account." Just now is he getting a full briefing with dialogue.

He hasn't met with his Job Council since January and we don't know if he is meeting with his economic council at all. Same with his Cabinet. He can't meet with Netanyahu but has time with disc jockeys and Letterman. And of course daily campaign stops and fundraisers.

All of this worries me when we have embassies in danger all over the Middle East and in Northern Africa.

I don't know where Romney has lied, but his business savvy makes him more appealing to me than Obama who has a history of failures as POTUS. But, that's just me.

Last edited:
If Romney was my boss I would expect three thing:

- he'd spend much of each afternoon playing golf with clients, but would tick me off I wasn't in the office at 18.00 when he popped in to collect his laptop.

- he'd make numerous changes to the organisation and strategy, but take responsibility for none of the consequences.

- his package would consist of massive share bonuses paid even when the company made a loss, but would refuse to pay Xmas bonuses to normal staff, and would routinely fire people a part of "cost cutting".

Forum List

Back