Whos' minding the store at the Fed Reserve?

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
05/08/09 -- Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by the Federal Reserve, WHERE IT WENT, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligations. Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman responds that the IG does not know and is not tracking where this money is!

The Silver Bear Cafe

05/08/09 -- Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by the Federal Reserve, WHERE IT WENT, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligations. Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman responds that the IG does not know and is not tracking where this money is!

The Silver Bear Cafe

I tried to get people, especially the tea baggers, to take notice but they only care if it is Obama spending the money.

And they cried about $750 billion because the GOP got the dems to approve it. 75% of the Dems approved the $750 and only 25% of the GOP approved the $750 billion. So it was a stunt to get the Dems to take the blame.

Because before the $750 billion, the Federal Reserve Private Bankers gave themselves $2 trillion. That's 1000 billion.

But they can't find it in them to complain about private bankers/corporations.

All the corporate welfare and no right wingers will dare say a word because they are so used to defending corporations and trashing government.

The government did not approve the 2 trillion dollars. And the Fed won't tell them who got the money.

If people don't get it now, they never will. We will just continue to be owned by the corporations. Our founding fathers warned us but the right wingers have convinced you that the founding fathers were more anti government.

THEY WARNED US ABOUT BOTH!!!

Why Won't the Federal Reserve Say Who They Gave $2 Trillion To?

Bernanke needs to go, and either before or after he goes, the Fed needs to come clean about who it has given 2 trillion in loans to, and what the collateral is.

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/106443/why_won't_the_federal_reserve_say_who_they_gave_$2_trillion_to/

Fed Defies Transparency Aim in Refusal to Disclose (Update2) - Bloomberg.com

The Silver Bear Cafe

And I am not trying to make this about GOP or Democrats. The fact is, for 30 years, the GOP has been saying the government is the problem.

Many of us realize that the actual problem is the Corporations. But Republicans on USMB ask me, "why do I hate the rich or why do I hate corporations", when I point shit like this out.

This is proof that corporations are the problem.

And the only ones that can do anything about it are the politicians, if we stand together and make them take back the Federal Reserve from private bankers who stole it in 1913.

And watch if we actually get a movement going, watch who argues in favor of the Federal Reserve. It will be MOSTLY the GOP. But if the bankers win, yes, it'll mean that they bought off enough Democrats to thwart us. And I don't down the bankers will win, because the voters are dumb and the politicians are weak.

But I do believe this can be done. I just don't think Americans have what it takes. We are too dumb/lazy/ignorant/easily manipulated.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back