Who's Killing The Black Men??????

It should be obvious that the Right only wants to end our War on Poverty.
Yet is it a war on poverty, or is it really a war to increase poverty?

After $22 trillion dollars you'd think that you would be able to show some success. Instead, the problem is worse. Even Democrats admit it's worse. It's the only honest part of their argument. They won't admit that simply throwing money at the problem isn't a solution, especially when so much of the money never goes to solving the problem.

FYI, Washington DC is rolling in cash. Used to be during the oil boom Texas was rolling in cash. Years ago California was because of Silicon Valley and Hollywood. Now DC is the place to be is you want see extravagance. What does this tell you?

It tells me we're being robbed by our public-servants.
it tells me we need better public policies.

After $22 trillion dollars you'd think that you would be able to show some success. Instead, the problem is worse. Even Democrats admit it's worse. It's the only honest part of their argument. They won't admit that simply throwing money at the problem isn't a solution, especially when so much of the money never goes to solving the problem.

FYI, Washington DC is rolling in cash. Used to be during the oil boom Texas was rolling in cash. Years ago California was because of Silicon Valley and Hollywood. Now DC is the place to be is you want see extravagance. What does this tell you?

It tells me that Obama is projecting when he condemned "Lottery's Winners".

He doesn't work for the money that falls into his lap. He instead steals it from those who did.

He doesn't work for the money that falls into his lap. He instead steals it from those who did.
the public sector gets paid to do a job.

They aren't paid to commit fraud or criminal conspiracies to defraud taxpayers.

They aren't paid to commit fraud or criminal conspiracies to defraud taxpayers.
i am not sure what you mean; "drug warriors" get paid to imitate Vandals.

Fact that other blacks far and away are responsible for murders of blacks reminds me of the thing about how despite crime dropping year after year, the public's impression is it's going up. As with the public's impression non-blacks killing blacks are a growing problem, or longstanding one only now coming to light despite evidence black on black violence is still the majority threat.

Forum List

Back