Votes: 23 95.8%
  • The Kerry Girls

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
My favorite morning show has this poll up pitting the candidates' daughters, as well as Misty May, Anna Kournikova, and Jennie Finch. Vote and see results here: http://www.92kqrs.com/weeklypoll.asp

How about a little poll here, with just the Bush twins and the Kerry girls. I like the Bush twins because they look much more approachable, and nicer.

So...Bush twins vs. Kerry girls. Who do you think is better looking?

Kerry*Edwards: So full of shit you need 2 Johns

That's Great ! :teeth: :happy2:

fuzzykitten99 said:
My favorite morning show has this poll up pitting the candidates' daughters, as well as Misty May, Anna Kournikova, and Jennie Finch. Vote and see results here: http://www.92kqrs.com/weeklypoll.asp

How about a little poll here, with just the Bush twins and the Kerry girls. I like the Bush twins because they look much more approachable, and nicer.

So...Bush twins vs. Kerry girls. Who do you think is better looking?

Do you listen to garage logic? I miss it!

I'm guessing Rogers, or St Michaels....(I lived in Monticello when I first moved to MN....a long time ago)

Fmr jarhead said:
Do you listen to garage logic? I miss it!

I'm guessing Rogers, or St Michaels....(I lived in Monticello when I first moved to MN....a long time ago)

i LOVE garage logic...i just got a window cling at the state fair. they have new euphorian bits that they play. my favorite is the t-ball one. i wish they could put those online. they're great. i got my hubby hooked on GL by having him listen to the euphorian bits.

Fmr jarhead said:
Have you heard this?

From the Best of Sports Talk CD?

http://www.pushbutton.com/sound/cricket.ra

If you don't have the CD, you've got to pick it up the next time you are the Mall of America in the KSTP store! Very funny stuff!

Thanks for the link!

i found this while poking around that site. it's out of season, but is is funny nonetheless. The Liberal's perfect Christmas-oops-midwinter holiday- song.

12 days

On the 12th day of the Eurocentrically imposed midwinter festival, my potential-acquaintance-rape-survivor gave to me,

TWELVE males reclaiming their inner warrior through ritual drumming.

ELEVEN pipers piping (plus the 18-member pit orchestra made up of members in good standing of the Musicians Equity Union as called for in their union contract even though they will not be asked to play a note...)

TEN melanin-deprived testosterone-poisoned scions of the patriarchal ruling class system leaping,

NINE persons engaged in rhythmic self-expression,

EIGHT economically disadvantaged female persons stealing milk-products from enslaved Bovine-Americans,

SEVEN endangered swans swimming on federally protected wetlands,

SIX enslaved fowl-Americans producing stolen nonhuman animal products,

FIVE golden symbols of culturally sanctioned enforced domestic incarceration,

(NOTE: after member of the Animal Liberation Front threatened to throw red paint at my computer, the calling birds, French hens and partridge have been reintroduced to their native habitat. To avoid further animal-American enslavement, the remaining gift package has been revised.)

FOUR hours of recorded whale songs,

THREE deconstructionist poets,

TWO Sierra Club calendars printed on recycled processed tree carcasses

and a Spotted Owl activist chained to an old-growth pear tree.

Forum List

Back