Who's got the biggest balls?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Maybe at the next GOP debate, the candidates should be asked to drop their pants to see who has the biggest set of balls among the candidates. That would answer the question about who has the balls it takes to be President and would possibly gather a few of the gay votes.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk3I_ORIhuI]Man with huge problem - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe at the next GOP debate, the candidates should be asked to drop their pants to see who has the biggest set of balls among the candidates. That would answer the question about who has the balls it takes to be President and would possibly gather a few of the gay votes.:lol:

LMAO Good one BBD.

I guess we would see who has the biggest set of balls.

Guess Barry will be a no show. His balls don't look big at all. LOL

When it comes to lying and hypocrisy, Newt's balls couldn't even fit in the room.

Romney's balls sound like they are in his throat.

LMAO Good one BBD.

Spoken like Osama bin Laden the day before he was killed.

Great! Come up with this idea a month after Michelle Bachmann finally saw the light!

LMAO Good one BBD.

Well if Barry had actually pulled the trigger I might agree with ya.

Seeing as he only gave the order I'll have to give him a half salute. LOL

This guy.

giant_testicles_6.jpg

LMAO Good one BBD.

Well if Barry had actually pulled the trigger I might agree with ya.

Seeing as he only gave the order I'll have to give him a half salute. LOL

Interesting. Would you only half blame Carter for giving the orders in the Desert One rescue attempt?

Forum List

Back