Who's gonna replace Nancy Pelosi?

{Who's going to replace Nancy-Pants?}Surely the democrats won't allow such a 2-faced liar to be Speaker of United States House of Representatives.

Will they?

My vote is to dig up Karl Marx...

He's MUCH more representative of America; his principles are more moderate that Nancy-Pants and such will have the added benefit of having an actual corpse, instead of the painted up, stretched, faux-version...

Oh sure, he'd still be a two-faced liar... but at least he'd be original.

she wont be replaced
Actually, if she's not replaced she'll be a great whipping tool for the Repubs next year, although the Loons in CA will probably keep her in office if she survives this battle she started.

I'm glad to see her little plan to further discredit the previous administration is bitting her in the ass. :lol:

You know a political party has lost and is lost when the focus of moral outrage is directed not on the perpetrators of the crime but on a secondary figure simply because of partisanship. But this is consistent with republicans for a long time now, with the most tragic action being invading and occupying Iraq when it had no involvement with 911. It would seem misdirection is a trait and a reason so many things failed during the republican reign of power. When a party is so blindly partisan it breaks the law then blames another they have lost all moral credibility.

"Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

Of course the problem here is that the only crime at issue is that the Speaker of the House has accussed the Executive branch of a crime, in the absence of evidence, or even an investigation of a crime.

What needs to happen NOW... not that it will, but what SHOULD happen for this farce to be converted into a government, is for the Speaker to step aside; the new speaker to ask the JD to initiate a special prosecutor "INDEPENDENT COUNSEL" My vote is Zell Miller... He's a Big "D" and an American... so there can't be any crying that he wasn't 'on the team'... and for the IC to go to work gathering evidence.

Now here's what they will find: The Bush administration didn't commit a crime of any kind; the terrorist detainees were treated well beyond the standard; stress inducing ceorcive interrogation is nothing remotely similar to torture and Nancy-Pants is a lying sack of leftist; who should be impeached from Congress...

Now here's what they will find: The Bush administration didn't commit a crime of any kind; the terrorist detainees were treated well beyond the standard; stress inducing ceorcive interrogation is nothing remotely similar to torture and Nancy-Pants is a lying sack of leftist; who should be impeached from Congress...

Jesse Ventura answered this question with his usual straightforwardness.

"You give me a waterboard, Dick Cheney and one hour, and I'll have him confess to the Sharon Tate murders.""

Bob Cesca: The Real Motive Behind the Cheney Family Torture Tour

Jesse Ventura ...

ROFLMNAO... Oh GOD! Now that's precious... Jesse Ventura... LOL... Oh Lordy... that's good stuff... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Surely the democrats won't allow such a 2-faced liar to be Speaker of United States House of Representatives.

Will they?

Of course she isn't a liar, Bush/Cheney are though. The Bush/Cheney administration were the most secretive ever, everyone knew that. This is just more lies in an attempt to get Cheney off the hot seat.

Despite Boehner's comments, CIA records show Pelosi attended only one briefing — the one in the fall of 2002 where she says she was told that waterboarding had not been used. A chart released by the CIA detailing its briefings for lawmakers is vague on what transpired at that session. It says Pelosi and the top Intelligence Committee Republican, then-Rep. Porter J. Goss of Florida, were given a "description of the particular (enhanced interrogation techniques) that had been employed," without further details.

The chart specifically notes a discussion of waterboarding in 13 briefings between February 2003 and March 2009, most attended by Democrats as well as Republicans.

Pelosi: Bush team misled her on waterboarding - Capitol Hill- msnbc.com

Right, it's the CIA that are a bunch of liars ......:cuckoo:

Congratulations though, your partisan hackery is second to none ! .......:clap2:

senator Sherrod Brown from Ohio would be a good choice, he seems to be one of the few republicrats we have left that you can trust, i have heard him speak before and seems to have the best interest of the people at heart.

Surely the democrats won't allow such a 2-faced liar to be Speaker of United States House of Representatives.

Will they?

Of course she isn't a liar, Bush/Cheney are though. The Bush/Cheney administration were the most secretive ever, everyone knew that. This is just more lies in an attempt to get Cheney off the hot seat.

Despite Boehner's comments, CIA records show Pelosi attended only one briefing — the one in the fall of 2002 where she says she was told that waterboarding had not been used. A chart released by the CIA detailing its briefings for lawmakers is vague on what transpired at that session. It says Pelosi and the top Intelligence Committee Republican, then-Rep. Porter J. Goss of Florida, were given a "description of the particular (enhanced interrogation techniques) that had been employed," without further details.

The chart specifically notes a discussion of waterboarding in 13 briefings between February 2003 and March 2009, most attended by Democrats as well as Republicans.

Pelosi: Bush team misled her on waterboarding - Capitol Hill- msnbc.com

Congratulations though, your partisan hackery is second to none ! .......:clap2:

Well yes.....that is thier job moron. They are spies.

Well yes.....that is thier job moron. They are spies.

"Context" owns you, clown .......

senator Sherrod Brown from Ohio would be a good choice, he seems to be one of the few republicrats we have left that you can trust, i have heard him speak before and seems to have the best interest of the people at heart.
um, a Senator can NOT be Speaker of the House

dont you know how things work?

Poor Nancy while out there singlehandedly trying to save the planet & fight two wars--she was also on the intellegence committee--as CHAIRMAN--& was just so pre-occupied during those 40 meetings that she forgot to listen. Right now she has changed her story over 6 times--& called the CIA liars! Upps--it turns out that they dug up those memo's & did indeed describe waterboarding & WHO it was used on.

So she comes out today--& says--"she really DIDN'T MEAN to call the CIA" liars--she was referring to the Bush administration as a "LIAR". Well Nancy the Bush administration was NOT briefing YOU--it was the CIA. There are "eyewitnesses" at these meetings that will also testify to what the CIA stated--which is completely contrary to YOUR 6 stories.

Now look at what you have done! You have got every liberals underwear--tied up in a panty wad-- with them trying to defend--a story that you have changed 6 times.

Last edited:
You know a political party has lost and is lost when the focus of moral outrage is directed not on the perpetrators of the crime but on a secondary figure simply because of partisanship. But this is consistent with republicans for a long time now, with the most tragic action being invading and occupying Iraq when it had no involvement with 911. It would seem misdirection is a trait and a reason so many things failed during the republican reign of power. When a party is so blindly partisan it breaks the law then blames another they have lost all moral credibility.

"Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

Being a senior member on the intelligence committee hardly makes her a "secondary figure". The left now supports liars?

This just reeks of "palace coup" her defenders are slinking off to the shadows of the building as the spotlight shines ever brighter on her. I heard one of her Dem defenders on CSPAN on Friday, "Oh, the Speaker is a fighter. This is tough politics and she can take care of herself."

What? What happened there? Oh, her defender just ran away.

As one Republican said, "When somebody {a Dem} is busy running off a cliff, don't get in the way." It looks like this advice is being heeded by both sides.

Yes, Steny is the guy you see behind the Speaker's chair with the 2 foot long steel blade gleaming in the sunlight just waiting for Nancy to sit down too long. He'll be delivering the coup d'grace when it's time.

um, a Senator can NOT be Speaker of the House

dont you know how things work?

sorry, my bad, got things wrong...besides he is all I could really come up with as someone worthy to take the spot.

Will they?

And the winner for the best "Rheotrical Question of the Year" goes to ....

Didn't they tell you that the 2-faced liars get pats on the back, private jets, book & move deals and PAC kickbacks up in Washington D.C. ? if you don't believe me just ask Tom DeLay or Bill Clinton...

Hate to break it to you but we're going to be stuck with the Nancy Pelosi bullshit dog & pony show for some time to come.

Yep--but not replacing her as leader--may hurt dems. in 2010. She will be the target of adds.

A new CNN poll (no link yet) shows that Chenney is edging out a victory on the enhanced interrogation technics. Cheney has a 37% approval--& Pelosi is down to 34%.

The poll was announced on Lou Dobbs of CNN--6/6/09.

A new CNN poll (no link yet) shows that Chenney is edging out a victory on the enhanced interrogation technics. Cheney has a 37% approval--& Pelosi is down to 34%.
Totally irrelevant, Dick Cheney isn't running for office (and isn't going to) and Pelosi only needs a majority in her district to win re-election (and if you think a democratic congressional majority is going to oust her as speaker without a live boy or a dead girl please share your drugs with the rest of the class)... she isn't vulnerable for unseating, however the dear SENATOR from my state is, specifically Harry "I never met an idiotic idea, or a sound byte gaffe I didn't like" Reid is ...... You wanna get rid of a useless, lying, dirt bag congress critter,GOP'ers? start with him. ;)

Forum List

Back