Who's going to watch BO read the 100 day speach tonight?

Sure, Repubs are now the party of NO, teaparties and obstruction. It might do you some good to listen to him.

Btw, at least 60% of voters will be watching and anyone else who is interested in what Democrats have accomplished thus far.

Sure, Repubs are now the party of NO, teaparties and obstruction. It might do you some good to listen to him.

Btw, at least 60% of voters will be watching and anyone else who is interested in what Democrats have accomplished thus far.

you're kidding, right?

you're kidding, right?

You think that's too low a guesstimate?

unless he suits up and plays in the super bowl, he's got no chance of attracting
80MM plus viewers. how's the koolaid?

I won't be watching, and with all the stupid threads that will probably be started about it, I'll probably stay away from here tonight as well. :eusa_whistle:

Is he going to be on all the channels? What time? Crap, Lie To Me and Lost are on tonight.

Fox is the only one not carrying it as of a couple of days ago.

<sigh> I'm assuming he's on at either 8 or 9? :(

I'm sure, I didn't check it. I record everything after about 9 and Wednesday is a boring night for me on tv but otherwise, I'd be pissed as well. They should pick a channel like they do for football and call it a day.

Fox is the only one not carrying it as of a couple of days ago.

I'm sure, I didn't check it. I record everything after about 9 and Wednesday is a boring night for me on tv but otherwise, I'd be pissed as well. They should pick a channel like they do for football and call it a day.

Yup. If was back in the olden days (pre internet) I'd get it but it's going to be rebroadcasted a billion times over the next several days anyways. By 8pm my brain is flat anyways; nothing going in really registers cause I'm too tired. The best I can hope for is staying awake to watch a show!

No I won't watch it, it's going to be boooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg , Yawn.

Yup. If was back in the olden days (pre internet) I'd get it but it's going to be rebroadcasted a billion times over the next several days anyways. By 8pm my brain is flat anyways; nothing going in really registers cause I'm too tired. The best I can hope for is staying awake to watch a show!

Sounds like me, I go to bed early and wake up at 4 or 5. The bad thing about recordings being interrupted by these are that you never know when your favorite show is going to play.

Who's going to watch BO read the 100 day speach tonight?

He stutters too much for me. I'll just read the transcript tomorrow.
Actually, in BO's defense, he doesn't stuttter ah, em, er, much when he's reading speaches that the policy makers write.

Now, if the teteprompter malfunctions, he's in deep dodo. However, being aware of this, my guess is that the policy makers have accounted for this potential embarassment and have installed at least 2 backup systems for BO to revert too.

No I won't be watching oBLAHma... just the sound of his voice makes me wanna...
vomit.gif

I'll be watching the Scifi Channel. The Ghost Hunters season finale is on tonight, not to mention I'll learn more watching that than I would watching that con man oBLAHma.

<chuckle> Aren't Democrats the party that insists that 100 days isn't enough time for Obama to have accomplished much? Seeing as he was left such a mess?

Here's my reason for "no thanks" to tonight's speech. After approx. 2 years of listening to his speeches, while he was attempting to tell me why he was so infinitely better qualified than everyone else who was running for the office of POTUS, I'm just a bit tired of the speeches.

As Elvis very eloquently put it, "A little less conversation, a little more action please."

I think, I'll be grillin' and chillin' with my lovely wife out on the deck. A nice thick steak, grilled onions and mushrooms, in front of a fire in the chimnea and a cold beer in hand. WAAAAY better than watching Obama read his teleprompter.

Forum List

Back