‘Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms?’

1544616_10202104822764128_694001263090431723_n.jpg

SO I'LL FIRE MY BLACK MAID AND JUST HAVE HIM VACUUM MY CARPETS. SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN GREEN, SO HE'LL FEEL RIGHT AT HOME, WELL, EXCEPT THAT HE CAN'T RIDE THE VACUUM CLEANER. HE WON'T BE HAPPY. IS THAT OK UNKLETARD?

You're too stupid to even make an interesting troll.
IS THAT WHY YOU KEEP RESPONDING, BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING RETARD SLANTY EYES?

BOOOoooooooring.......

Holy shit but you're stupid.
IM SMARTER THAN THE BEANER WHO MOWS MY LAWN!
Obviously. But we're talking about vacuuming your living room. Are you as smart as the white woman who will do that job? Maybe, but the point is white women will do that job.

And if they won't why blame Obama because they are out of work?

SO I'LL FIRE MY BLACK MAID AND JUST HAVE HIM VACUUM MY CARPETS. SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN GREEN, SO HE'LL FEEL RIGHT AT HOME, WELL, EXCEPT THAT HE CAN'T RIDE THE VACUUM CLEANER. HE WON'T BE HAPPY. IS THAT OK UNKLETARD?

You're too stupid to even make an interesting troll.
IS THAT WHY YOU KEEP RESPONDING, BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING RETARD SLANTY EYES?

Talking about retard........ Is your dick glued to your caps lock?

Being proud of one's heritage generally involves being proud of the actions and accomplishments of other people.

Actions and accomplishments are not skin color. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Are you seriously telling me that when people have said that they are proud of being white, that you didn't realize they were referring to the actions and accomplishments of white people and not just liking paleness?

Just how fucking stupid are you?

You still don't get it, you drooling imbecile. You're hopeless.

I get it fine........

Evidently not.

Your refusal to admit that you have been stone cold busted, does not look good on you.

Actions and accomplishments are not skin color. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Are you seriously telling me that when people have said that they are proud of being white, that you didn't realize they were referring to the actions and accomplishments of white people and not just liking paleness?

I get it fine........

Evidently not.

Your refusal to admit that you have been stone cold busted, does not look good on you.

When that ever happens, you let me know.

View attachment 70426

Perhaps some of the most surprising comments during the interview came as Ivana, who is a Czechoslovakia native, spoke about immigration, noting she looked favorably on newcomers taking the route to become legal citizens.

“As long as you come here legally and get a proper job . . . we need immigrants,” she said. “Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms and clean up after us? Americans don’t like to do that.”

Ivana Trump on immigration: ‘Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms?’ - The Boston Globe

So if the candidates are to be judged by their spouses, is a wife saying something stupid worse than a husband who's a rapist? If it disqualifies both of them, so much the better.

I get it fine........

Evidently not.

Here you go. Sit in the corner and have fun.

julycover.jpg

I get it fine........

Evidently not.

When that ever happens, you let me know.

29703030.jpg

View attachment 70426

Perhaps some of the most surprising comments during the interview came as Ivana, who is a Czechoslovakia native, spoke about immigration, noting she looked favorably on newcomers taking the route to become legal citizens.

“As long as you come here legally and get a proper job . . . we need immigrants,” she said. “Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms and clean up after us? Americans don’t like to do that.”

Ivana Trump on immigration: ‘Who’s going to vacuum our living rooms?’ - The Boston Globe

My kids vacuum my living room. Hell, they make most of the messes, anyway.

View attachment 70426

Let's just reinstitute indentured slavery, while we are at it? This is a double edged sword on illegal immigration, Who does it benefit VS WHO does harm? I am bad because I criticize illegal aliens? No. Let's be fair and look at the whole picture.

Forum List

Back