Who's going to pay?

You got a bridge in your town that is in need of repair? Fix it. Wanna live along the Missouri during high water seasons? Build your own dikes. Wanna live on the beach front in Biloxi? Dont look to me to rebuild. Its time we looked to ourselves for answers.
Doesn't the constitution mention something about building and maintaining roads? Even for use by anarchists who do not think the government should lay one brick or spread even one load of asphalt.

You got a bridge in your town that is in need of repair? Fix it. Wanna live along the Missouri during high water seasons? Build your own dikes. Wanna live on the beach front in Biloxi? Dont look to me to rebuild. Its time we looked to ourselves for answers.

I don't mind modest taxes to fund infrastructure, fire, police, military and maybe a small safety net for the disabled and elderly. All those things are necessary and useful.

It's out of control spending and taxes, and massive social welfare thats the problem.

I just wish liberals would thank the rich a little bit for all they've done for them.
Does that go for a platinum plated military too, or is it just poor people who are screwing with the 3 cents out of your tax dollar?

IsNtReal is going to return all the money you idiots gave them over the last 6 decades.

Attachments

• $Timeline.jpg
    $Timeline.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 72
We need to get a fair tax where everyone pays taxes and get rid of IRS, then get rid of majority of social programs. Still help with major ones but structured as hand up not hand out. Get them off of the programs after a certain time periord. Not forever like welfare.
Congress needs to stop spending the surplus of Social Security for other social programs and get it back to workers only supliment retirement program. This one has made me angry ever since Pres. Johnson opened it up to pay for the Vietnam War. Congress never paid it back and has been spending the surplus ever since. If they had'nt done this ,the money would be there for Babyboomers and all workers after. Congress needs to get off of their drug(money)!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back