Who’s going to cut your lawn?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Black Business Directory - Use Black Owned Black Operated ...Use Black Owned Black Operated-nationwide listing of African American business owners ... Janitorial Services, Jewelry, Lawn Care, Lawn Care / Gardening ...www.usebobo.com/membership_directory.as ... =1&state... - Cached

Last edited:
Black Business Directory - Use Black Owned Black Operated ...Use Black Owned Black Operated-nationwide listing of African American business owners ... Janitorial Services, Jewelry, Lawn Care, Lawn Care / Gardening ...www.usebobo.com/membership_directory.as ... =1&state... - Cached

My wife like usual. By the way we do not have any Hispanics doing those jobs here, all are Americans.

Before I allow anyone onto my property, I make sure that they present their birth certificate.

Whatever happened to the neighborhood kids cutting lawns to make a few bucks?

I guess it went the way of kids delivering newspapers.

Before I allow anyone onto my property, I make sure that they present their birth certificate.

You could just mow your lawn your self you lazy ass.

I mow my own lawn.

I'm taking about anyone that comes onto my property...(i.e., delivery people, people from the electric company, census takers, salesmen, neighbors, family, police, FBI, ATF, etc...)

You got that right.

Get these lazy assed, spoiled kids, away from the TV, the X-Box and computer and put em to work mowing the lawn.

Hell. I mow my own lawn and do so every week.

Jeeze.

Sorry. My post got chopped. This was the entire post.

WHO'S GOING TO CUT YOUR LAWN?

American owned lawn services. The question; who is going to cut your laws if illegal aliens are deported?
Cut it your self or hire an American own lawn care services in your city.
Do illegal aliens cut the White House lawn?The neighbor’s son down the street cut mine.
S--Lawn Care Services for Ft Pierce, FL
Solicitation Number: W459288Y
Agency: Department of Homeland Security
Office: Federal Emergency Management Agency
https://www.fbo.gov/index?tab=ivl&s=opp ... bmode=list

Mesa Landscape Services in Mesa, AZ | DexKnows.com
Quality east valley lawn care. - Imprint Landscape is a locally owned and ... T&B Lawn Service is a family owned and opperated business in Phoenix AZ ... Weed Control Service. - An American family owned and operated small business. ...
Yellow Pages Online, Phone Book & Business Directory | DexKnows - Cached - Similar

Gilbert Landscape Services in Gilbert, AZ | DexKnows.com
Quality east valley lawn care. - Imprint Landscape is a locally owned and .... Weed Control Service. - An American family owned and operated small business. ... T&B Lawn Service is a family owned and opperated business in Phoenix AZ ...
Yellow Pages Online, Phone Book & Business Directory | DexKnows ... ilbert-az/ - Cached - Similar

Low Cost Lawn Care™ offers: Lawn Service, Fertilization, Grass ... All-American Family Owned & Operated since 2003! Serving Arrowhead, Peoria, Glendale and North Phoenix. Peoria, Arizona. Glendale, Arizona. Phoenix, Arizona. ...
FREE Estimates 602.435.8571 - Cached - Similar

Will an American cut my lawn for 10 big buckaroos?($10.00}?
I cut my own lawn anyway so I don't mind doing it, so long as I'm using a ... or go cut grass across town for less: Its pretty clear what I am going to do. ... Cut your own grass LAZY!! The only person who Ive paid to cut mine is my ...
www.wikilaw3k.org/.../Will-an-American- ... 349136.htm - Cached

You got that right.

Get these lazy assed, spoiled kids, away from the TV, the X-Box and computer and put em to work mowing the lawn.

Hell. I mow my own lawn and do so every week.

Jeeze.

The kid down the street does mine, and lots of other elderly lawns, but illegal aliens have took lots of his business. Elderly, like myself, can only afford the teenager.
One thing about hiring illegal aliens they will come back and raid you home.

Illegal aleins took that job away from kids, too They illegal alien who cannot speak english and trying to feed his anchor babies..:evil:

My theory is that 90% of everybody born after say 1975 probably dosent know how to work. My father was born in the great Depression era and if you were'nt taught anything else you were taught to get off your ass and go to work. We are spitting kids out of college these days like a diploma mill and most have never held a job.

I cut my own lawn. In a neighborhood that is 80% hispanic, it is rare to see them cut lawns, shovel snow, go to church,...... But I can't figure out how these poor, suffering, people can all afford to buy homes and drive $50,000 SUVs. Maybe I should join LA RAZA!

I reckon that there are still kids left up for the occasional job. You just need to find them, they most likely have a busy schedule.:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back