Who's going to benefit from AGW BS? Tony Blair for one

He's just following in Al Gore's big fat footsteps.

It's one of the things I find most entertaining about politics..... No matter which side of the fence.... Not one of them - including the messiah - gives a fuck about any of us. They don't care about the poor, or the environment, or anything else..... And anyone who hasn't worked that out is an idiot. They don't give a crap about anything other than power and money.

It's one of the things I find most entertaining about politics..... No matter which side of the fence.... Not one of them - including the messiah - gives a fuck about any of us. They don't care about the poor, or the environment, or anything else..... And anyone who hasn't worked that out is an idiot. They don't give a crap about anything other than power and money.

Absolutely the truth!

So what's new! Tony Blair LIED and CHEATED his way through his premiership, why would he change tack in his other life. The man is a fucking charlatan and he'll lie his way through whatever he does to generate the fast buck. There's probably only one thing worse than Blair himself and that's his letterbox mouthed wife whose greed makes Tony look tame.

So what's new! Tony Blair LIED and CHEATED his way through his premiership, why would he change tack in his other life. The man is a fucking charlatan and he'll lie his way through whatever he does to generate the fast buck. There's probably only one thing worse than Blair himself and that's his letterbox mouthed wife whose greed makes Tony look tame.

So, basically, he's no different to Obama then. Or any other politician.... Gee, color me shocked pink. Not.

So, basically, he's no different to Obama then. Or any other politician.... Gee, color me shocked pink. Not.

Don't you believe it. Tony Blair and his team of lie spinners make all other politicians look lame by comparison. You can always tell when that snake is lying. His fucking lips move!

Forum List

Back