Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Sanders

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Biden

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (You tell us who you think.)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I don't see any way Hillary isn't the nominee. There is no way Obama's DOJ and his newly appointed stooge Lynch that replaced his other stooge Holder is going to indict Hillary. The DOJ is a joke, no, a disgrace but I digress. As for GOP, I've thought all along it would be Rubio, but I'm kind of shocked how well Trump and Carson have done. I like both of them, especially their lack of PC.

Hillary should have a good night of it tonight in the Democrat debate. She is far more hawkish than Obama and Bernie too. She will trot out her no-fly zone solution yet again. I don't know how a no-fly zone in Syria can have any effect upon ISIS though because ISIS has no air force. It would probably only serve to provoke a confrontation with Russia and Iranian aircraft. Russia and Iran were invited by Assad into Syria. We haven't been invited by the Syrian leader. I don't understand how we can set up a no-fly zone in the skies of a sovereign nation without being in violation of some international law. It appears to me that we screwed ourselves by waiting too long. Now that Russia and Iran are shoring up the Assad regime, it just appears a bit too little too late. Turkey won't send any troops into Syria unless we agree to remove Assad and I don't see that happening now.

The New and Improved Roseanne Barr, of course !
roseanne-barr-1.jpg

Hillary will have to watch what she says tonight. The FBI are already looking into statements she's already made. Perjury is being looked at.

Well, one thing's for sure - If either Biden or Sanders win the nation will be run from an extended care facility instead of the golf course for a change. The Secret Service will be pushing them around in their wheel chairs and spoon feeding them.
Well, the greatest Democrats in the last century, FDR and Wilson, were pretty much the same.

Yeah. I thought the Democrat Party was the Party of the modern millennials. Young educated folks. I guess though it goes to which millennial one is talking about. LOL! Don't they have anyone under 80 in their Party?

The Democrats focused hard on the ages of Reagan and McCain. Reagan hold the record for oldest yet two of the three main contenders (Sanders and Biden) are both older than Reagan. Hillary Clinton would only be about 3 or 4 months younger than Reagan was when he won his first term.

Guess age only means something when the other side has someone they consider old.

Trump will be 70 soon.

Besides, intelligent people know that not everyone ages at the same rate, and actuarial charts show women live on average five years longer than men.

Meanwhile, Trump's been larding on the pounds since he announced his candidacy. Between that and his temper, he could be just one prime rib dinner away from a heart attack.

Well, one thing's for sure - If either Biden or Sanders win the nation will be run from an extended care facility instead of the golf course for a change. The Secret Service will be pushing them around in their wheel chairs and spoon feeding them.
Well, the greatest Democrats in the last century, FDR and Wilson, were pretty much the same.

Yeah. I thought the Democrat Party was the Party of the modern millennials. Young educated folks. I guess though it goes to which millennial one is talking about. LOL! Don't they have anyone under 80 in their Party?

The Democrats focused hard on the ages of Reagan and McCain. Reagan hold the record for oldest yet two of the three main contenders (Sanders and Biden) are both older than Reagan. Hillary Clinton would only be about 3 or 4 months younger than Reagan was when he won his first term.

Guess age only means something when the other side has someone they consider old.

Trump will be 70 soon.

Besides, intelligent people know that not everyone ages at the same rate, and actuarial charts show women live on average five years longer than men.

Meanwhile, Trump's been larding on the pounds since he announced his candidacy. Between that and his temper, he could be just one prime rib dinner away from a heart attack.

That's all you have after last night's debate? I understand. LOL!!

Trump will be 70 soon.

And people willing to make excuses, meaning you, do exactly what was stated you do and only consider age a factor when the other guy is older. Intelligent people don't base what they do on a piece of paper.

Trump will be 70 soon.

What more you you want from anyone? No Democrat held a press event before the debate saying all the other candidates were crazy. And no Democrat has become a media hyped caricature by announcing crazy shit like the GOP candidates have taken turns doing.

This election cycle, the GOP has ridden the Crazy Train while the Democrats have ridden the local train meeting and greeting Americans as neighbors and friends

Trump will be 70 soon.

And people willing to make excuses, meaning you, do exactly what was stated you do and only consider age a factor when the other guy is older. Intelligent people don't base what they do on a piece of paper.
:cuckoo:

Who said Reagan was too old? Have any names?

the truth is... Conservative65

Reagan's age was an issue during the re-election campaign of 1984 and with what many saw as some good reasons at the time. Not when he was around Hillary Clinton's age in 1980. Reagan was running for President for his 4th time in 1984

Throughout most of the summer and into the early fall, Reagan held a double-digit lead in the polls. His campaign, though, was largely on automatic pilot. The President's political advisers kept his schedule light and the candidate away from the news media. But Reagan's campaign team could not protect Reagan from himself. The President was ill prepared for his first televised debate with Mondale in October. He stumbled over lines and responded ineffectively to Mondale's charges that he favored reduction of Social Security and Medicare benefits. Reagan's poor performance had done what the Democrats had been unable to do: raise the issue of whether he was too old to be President. Reagan's political team set about rebuilding their 73-year-old candidate's confidence, streamlining his preparation—at the urging of Nancy Reagan—for a second debate with Mondale. In Kansas City, a rested and revitalized President took the stage. The night's highpoint occurred when Reagan fielded a question about his age, remarking—in deadpan fashion—that "I will not make age an issue of this campaign . . . I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience." Mondale laughed uncomfortably, realizing that Reagan had disposed of the age issue with a one-liner. Reagan had gone up in the polls after his "there-you-go-again" debate with Carter four years earlier. In 1984, a campaign in which he led from beginning to end, Reagan's numbers soared even higher after the second debate with Mondale. In the aftermath of the debate, Reagan's lead shot up to 17 percentage points; throughout the remainder of the campaign, it would never dip below 15 percentage points.​

so as usual conservative sycophants of Reagan's Reagan Legacy Project put out twisted facts in order to spin shit

most conservatives at usmb have little to none in the way of credibility when it comes to Reagan

Trump will be 70 soon.

Links?

I'll help you out - there aren't any.

The only reason I keep reminding you clowns about Trump's age is in response to one of you yammering about Sanders and Hillary.

Trump will be 70 soon.

What more you you want from anyone? No Democrat held a press event before the debate saying all the other candidates were crazy. And no Democrat has become a media hyped caricature by announcing crazy shit like the GOP candidates have taken turns doing.

This election cycle, the GOP has ridden the Crazy Train while the Democrats have ridden the local train meeting and greeting Americans as neighbors and friends

I would expect you to defend your candidate's policies following the debate instead of simply continuing to trash the Republican candidates personalities. But I do understand why none of you are defending their policies because I also watched the debate lat night and your candidates have no policies that will ever see the light of day.

Trump will be 70 soon.

I would expect you to defend your candidate's policies following the debate instead of simply continuing to trash the Republican candidates personalities. But I do understand why none of you are defending their policies because I also watched the debate lat night and your candidates have no policies that will ever see the light of day.

As a perfect example of a right wing low info voter, you have attacked Dante without looking at the context of his post. :lol: What was Dante responding to?

Trump will be 70 soon.

As a perfect example of a right wing low info voter, you have attacked Dante without looking at the context of his post. :lol: What was Dante responding to?

Dante doesn't know what Dante was responding to.

Forum List

Back