Who's getting wee wee'd up?

The president should stay on teleprompter or choose his words more carefully. It's the "seniors"
who have most of the "wee-wee" (incontinence, or slow to go) problems, and they don't want to
be reminded of that little issue. Also it’s the seniors who are driving the current protests against
his proposals.

Here's a parallel -I found out how potent their rage was as a developer, when in 1992 I began to
develop 40 "infill" acres which was surrounded on 3 sides by older developments which had been
created in the 50's 60', and 70's; they’d lived there long enough that their children were mostly
grown and gone.

These empty nester seniors came out in the hundreds to protest my plans to build houses in what
they thought of as "their back yards." The seniors roped in their juniors, who otherwise might have
been pre-occupied with their own lives, and my planning approval meetings were attended by angry
mobs, who would never let go.

A year later I was still negotiating with them and planning, and being forced to give in to installing
things in my development none of those around mine had. The "seniors" had lots of time to talk with
each other and have meetings in their homes and at the public library.

My project became their main cause.
My victory when it finally came was pyrrhic.

The president should learn to not use inflammatory language, but heck, being a motor-mouth, he
just can’t help himself. He thinks he’s so cute he’s bound to let go now and then when off the TP.

Ya know what Mustang....I honestly am surprised that you have made a mountain out of a molehill on something like this.... it is very immature and shows grasping at straws to HATE this President for anything and everything.

You guys, are an embarrassment, in the way you are acting...and I have no love affair with Obama, but i do know when people are acting childish and silly for the sake of partisanship or hatred...and honestly, this is one of them!

Last edited:
What's the president talking about when he says "there's something about August going into September where everybody in Washington gets all wee-wee'd up." Is this his euphemism for "getting pissed off" or getting pissed on?

Can anyone imagine the derision GWB would've suffered if he had said "wee-wee" in any useage of your choice? Doesn't this sort of speak to Obama's maturity just as it would've been cast in that way for Bush? After all he did say it in all candor.

My interpretation is that he thinks some folks are getting too shook up about the issues and "wetting" themselves over nothing. It's a way of putting down people who are taking current issues too seriously. It's akin to telling someone "calm down" and go with the flow. Seems that he's trying too hard to be the adult in the room.

It's his euphamism for the end of the fiscal year. They get all primed and STILL can't pass a sensible budget.

And the libs call George Bush and Sarah Palin stupid????????????????????????

The President of the United States using the term 'wee-weed up' is embarrassing. He ought to know better.

Why? Why is it embarrassing to you? It was not to me? Can you be specific of what was so embarrassing for you that you must speak about it and condemn him for it?

Zoom, honest to goodness...this is as immature and picky and silly as it comes...and for ANY ADULT to not recognize such....it is pretty obvious for the reasons why....seriously, don't be so blinded by your hatred....it is below you and below American Horse...you are descent people, you are both bright and you both are NOT silly little brats...sooooooooo...that's where I stand.

Carry on and be ridiculous if you like, but it diminishes your voice on truly critical issues of concern....THAT is what you all are accomplishing, with this kind of crapola....imho.

care

The President of the United States using the term 'wee-weed up' is embarrassing. He ought to know better.

IIRC, the left went apeshit for YEARS about Bush saying nukyular. Where are they now that thier boy is talking ghetto?

Apparently what's good for the goose is not good for the gander.

Really? Have YOU EVER known me to be this immature and silly and have this much hatred towards president Bush, who I thought was a lousy President who had lousy policies that would do nothing but hurt us Americans in the end, of which they did, and I was right?

I never played in that game of crucifying Bush for every little trip up or mistake?

Does your "what is good for the goose, is good for the gander" make you all's actions any more respectable or mature? I was just wondering?:confused:

care

Last edited:
IIRC, the left went apeshit for YEARS about Bush saying nukyular. Where are they now that thier boy is talking ghetto?

Really? Have YOU EVER known me to be this immature and silly and have this much hatred towards president Bush, who I thought was a lousy President who had lousy policies that would do nothing but hurt us Americans in the end, of which they did, and I was right?

I never played in that game of crucifying Bush for every little trip up or mistake?

Does your "what is good for the goose, is good for the gander" make you all's actions any more respectable or mature? I was just wondering?:confused:

care

Oh puh-lease. You are an exception to the rule. Mother Teresa was envious of you,care. :lol:

Care, my comment wasn't directed at you -- I was replying to Gunny.

Bush was skewered for his 'mistakes' over the last 8 years. Turn about is fair play.

care

Doesn't make us anything but babbling on a message board! :) My comments were about the President, not anyone on here. That type of 'slang' is beneath the person holding the title of president.

The president should stay on teleprompter or choose his words more carefully. It's the "seniors" who have most of the "wee-wee" (incontinence, or slow to go) problems, and they don't want to be reminded of that little issue. Also it’s the seniors who are driving the current protests against his proposals.

Here's a parallel -I found out how potent their rage was as a developer, when in 1992 I began to develop 40 "infill" acres which was surrounded on 3 sides by older developments which had been created in the 50's 60', and 70's; they’d lived there long enough that their children were mostly grown and gone.

These empty nester seniors came out in the hundreds to protest my plans to build houses in what they thought of as "their back yards." The seniors roped in their juniors, who otherwise might have been pre-occupied with their own lives, and my planning approval meetings were attended by angry mobs, who would never let go.

A year later I was still negotiating with them and planning, and being forced to give in to installing things in my development none of those around mine had. The "seniors" had lots of time to talk with each other and have meetings in their homes and at the public library.

My project became their main cause.
My victory when it finally came was pyrrhic.

The president should learn to not use inflammatory language, but heck, being a motor-mouth, he just can’t help himself. He thinks he’s so cute he’s bound to let go now and then when off the TP.

Ya know what Mustang....I honestly am surprised that you have made a mountain out of a molehill on something like this.... it is very immature and shows grasping at straws to HATE this President for anything and everything.

You guys, are an embarrassment, in the way you are acting...and I have no love affair with Obama, but i do know when people are acting childish and silly for the sake of partisanship or hatred...and honestly, this is one of them!

HATE? HATE? Why use such an extreme description for what is nothing more than poking a little fun at the president? I thought you were more grown up than that. It might even be usefull to your side if you weren't so darned sensitive about any criticism at all. How often were words used against president Bush right here on this board that would make anything I said in the OP and my first follow up post look like little more than mild reproval?

I also used this thread to illustrate how it's a mistake to misunderestimate the elderly who are at the core of the town-hall protests in case you missed that; sorry for you.

Edit: BTW Care, I didn't say you were guilty of any of that old political hatred. Where's the sense of humor Repubs were always expected to display, nay are even yet expected to display when the term Neo-Con is thrown around like an epithet?

Last edited:
The only one I've heard talk about the elderly having problems holding their pee is you, AH, a conservative.

It's quite funny, really.

Forum List

Back