Who's getting wee wee'd up?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by American Horse, Aug 23, 2009.

1. American Horse

American Horse AKA "Mustang"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +938
    What's the president talking about when he says "there's something about August going into September where everybody in Washington gets all wee-wee'd up." Is this his euphemism for "getting pissed off" or getting pissed on?

Can anyone imagine the derision GWB would've suffered if he had said "wee-wee" in any useage of your choice? Doesn't this sort of speak to Obama's maturity just as it would've been cast in that way for Bush? After all he did say it in all candor.

My interpretation is that he thinks some folks are getting too shook up about the issues and "wetting" themselves over nothing. It's a way of putting down people who are taking current issues too seriously. It's akin to telling someone "calm down" and go with the flow. Seems that he's trying too hard to be the adult in the room.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
  2. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    He's the golden showers POTUS.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    sure seems like it

4. pete

pete The food stamp president

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +232
    Mom jeans and wee wee'd up I think we know who wears the pant in the the white house.

5. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,884
    Sounds like you're trying too hard to work up some fauxrage.

6. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,119
    It does speak to him having young kids, and not using the word PISSED in his family around them, perhaps?

PISSED was a word absolutely not permitted in my childhood....it was considered a dirty or bad word....

The GI belt sat on the counter, as a reminder of what words could or rather could not, be used! :eek:

Believe it or not, it is decades later, and i still refrain from cursing....that GI belt was scary! :lol:

7. ba1614

ba1614 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +876
    And that's why so many of the little fuckers today have no respect. The bleeding hearts have made discipline a bad thing too. It's more acceptable to find a disorder that fits and give 'em a pill.

8. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130
    :lol: :lol:

9. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,119
    Well, when I grew up, discipline, was the name of the game, in our household and I am a Democrat and so are my mom and dad.... My father was a Military man, my mom devoutly religious.... The GI BELT was always a threat, to both my sister and I if we really messed up....which really never happened....but once with me :eek:, and never with my sister....we really were pretty good kids, very well behaved....it wasn't until puberty, before either of us started to act up...if you can even call it that! It was more coming in to our own with adulthood and that clashing or separation anxiety with my parents, looking back on it.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009
  10. American Horse

American Horse AKA "Mustang"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +938
    The president should stay on teleprompter or choose his words more carefully. It's the "seniors"
    who have most of the "wee-wee" (incontinence, or slow to go) problems, and they don't want to
    be reminded of that little issue. Also it’s the seniors who are driving the current protests against
    his proposals.

Here's a parallel -I found out how potent their rage was as a developer, when in 1992 I began to
    develop 40 "infill" acres which was surrounded on 3 sides by older developments which had been
    created in the 50's 60', and 70's; they’d lived there long enough that their children were mostly
    grown and gone.

These empty nester seniors came out in the hundreds to protest my plans to build houses in what
    they thought of as "their back yards." The seniors roped in their juniors, who otherwise might have
    been pre-occupied with their own lives, and my planning approval meetings were attended by angry
    mobs, who would never let go.

A year later I was still negotiating with them and planning, and being forced to give in to installing
    things in my development none of those around mine had. The "seniors" had lots of time to talk with
    each other and have meetings in their homes and at the public library.

My project became their main cause.
    My victory when it finally came was pyrrhic.

The president should learn to not use inflammatory language, but heck, being a motor-mouth, he
    just can’t help himself. He thinks he’s so cute he’s bound to let go now and then when off the TP.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009