Who's fucking side is Christie on?

Told ya the trolls can't let it go. They're obsessivly stuck on troll

Well, guy, you started it.

Frankly, Christy is an asshole to teachers, government workers, and working folks who don't bend over for the 1%, and you guys just LOOOOOOOOVE him, even if you are one of the ones bending over for the 1%.

(I suspect you learned a lot about bending over in your time in the gray bar hotel, but I digress.)

But he realizes that the only thing between him and an angry mob of Snookies and J-Wows is Obama's quick action, and says as much, and he's the biggest traitor since Judas Iscariot.

It is just SOOOOOO much fun to watch you squirm.

why do republicons have to politicize everything??? :dunno: :(

Can't we let this die?

Republicans would love to have that happen…

But this is an issue of their own creation: by placing party above country, by their obstructionist policy designed to ‘get rid of Obama,’ by their willingness to allow the American people to continue to suffer economic hardship in an effort to realize some perceived political advantage.

I realize this but the OP Already apologized and said he was in the wrong i have already said in this thread that i can't believe republicans are really that fucked up to place party politics over the people who have been hurt in this storm and need help.
When? Where? Please link to it.

Thanks.

Christie could be all done. This stunt will only hurt him in the end. The Dem wingnuts in New Jersey are never gonna vote for him. It doesn't matter how much he kisses up to them. He just lost many loyal supporters. It should be an easy win for Democrats when he runs for reelection.

Hey genius. Obama won NJ by 16 points in 2008, and is up by 12 points this cycle, and yet, Christie won the state by 4 points. Are you dumb enough to believe he did this with no Democratic votes?

It's threads like this that demonstrate who the real hacks on this board are. When Obama orders the military to fly in utility crews and equipment from the West Coast, to McQuire on C130s, should the governor spit in his face?

Can't we let this die?

But this is an issue of their own creation: by placing party above country, by their obstructionist policy designed to ‘get rid of Obama,’ by their willingness to allow the American people to continue to suffer economic hardship in an effort to realize some perceived political advantage.

Yep, the Republicans have hit rock bottom, but they will dig even further.

What they wanted to see was more getting in the face of Obama, shouting, screaming and pointing. Like this...

obama-brewer-ap-012612.jpg

Oh how they cheered when this happened. Those unAmerican bastards!

Christie could be all done. This stunt will only hurt him in the end. The Dem wingnuts in New Jersey are never gonna vote for him. It doesn't matter how much he kisses up to them. He just lost many loyal supporters. It should be an easy win for Democrats when he runs for reelection.

Hey genius. Obama won NJ by 16 points in 2008, and is up by 12 points this cycle, and yet, Christie won the state by 4 points. Are you dumb enough to believe he did this with no Democratic votes?

It's threads like this that demonstrate who the real hacks on this board are. When Obama orders the military to fly in utility crews and equipment from the West Coast, to McQuire on C130s, should the governor spit in his face?

I think my prediction will prove to be accurate. He's all done. This stunt will cost him in the end. Bet on it.

Christie will be up for a very tough reelection fight. And he knows that. It was a political calculation. Both him & Obama are exploiting this disaster. Shame on em both. Mitt Romney has handled this with much more honor & class. I've lost a bit of respect for Christie.

I expected nothing less from you. :)

Just expressing my opinion. Both have tried to exploit this disaster. I think Romney is the only one showing class & dignity on this. Obama & Christie just look pathetically desperate for attention. Shame on em.

It's this kind of mindset that has so polarized and paralyzed our political process. Christie thinks Obama has done a good job on disaster relief, and he said so. So what? Does that mean Christie supports Romney any less than before or that Christie has retracted his rather sharp (and justified) criticism of Obama's handling of the budget and the economy? No, of course not.

I think Obama has done a good job in a number of areas, but I don't support his reelection and am strongly backing Romney. But just because I support Romney does not mean I can't acknowledge those areas where Obama has done a good job.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing. It doesn't have to be that Candidate A is all bad and Candidate B is all good.

Can't we let this die?

What they wanted to see was more getting in the face of Obama, shouting, screaming and pointing. Like this...

Why cant a person tell the President what they think?????? Cause he is black???? You are a racist.

Just so.

It's this kind of mindset that has so polarized and paralyzed our political process. Christie thinks Obama has done a good job on disaster relief, and he said so. So what? Does that mean Christie supports Romney any less than before or that Christie has retracted his rather sharp (and justified) criticism of Obama's handling of the budget and the economy? No, of course not.

I think Obama has done a good job in a number of areas, but I don't support his reelection and am strongly backing Romney. But just because I support Romney does not mean I can't acknowledge those areas where Obama has done a good job.

It doesn't have to be all or nothing. It doesn't have to be that Candidate A is all bad and Candidate B is all good.

Telling off a president based on his politics is not racist.

Telling off a president because you think his race influences his politics or that his race makes him unqualified to be president is certainly racist.

It is not racist to ever call out racism: it is being American.

Why cant a person tell the President what they think?????? Cause he is black???? You are a racist.

He's looking out for the people he represents the best way he can. I'd vote for him no matter which party he represented.

Christie is on no party sides he isn't there serving you lot he is serving and was elected to serve the people of NJ.

Ah, a sane voice in a sea on nonsense.

Can't we let this die?

399664_463134977041978_1633781718_n.jpg

Yeah, but I find it interesting that Christie was telling everyone pre-Sandy that Obama has absolutely no leadership qualities, but then, after Sandy came through, he's telling everyone how great a leader President Obama is.

Who's fucking side is Christie on?

On the side with the largest portion.

This is getting delicious. The bitter recriminations are starting to come in fast and furious, and if there is anyone who is to blame for the Republicans losing this election, the wingnuts have decided that man is… Chris Christie.

Balloon Juice » Blog Archive » The Real Enemy Has Been Named

From the American Spectator:

The list of fools who have brought this disaster upon us certainly also will include New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, the gelatinous clown who (a) hogged up a prime time spot at the Republican convention to sing his own praises; (b) embraced Obama as the hero of Hurricane Sandy; and© then refused to appear at campaign events in support of Romney’s presidential campaign. Good luck with the remainder of your political future, governor. It is unlikely Republicans shall soon forget your perfidious betrayal.

Gotta love the circular firing squads.

Forum List

Back