Who's Fighting Whom in Syria

Obama and the West stands by when Israel drops white phosphorous on the Palestinians in Gaza. What's the difference.

Then why don't you say something about what Assad is doing, you Jew hating asswipe? The number of people Assad has killed is 6 times the number of total people that have died on both sides of the Palestinian / Israeli conflict in the last 70 years.

They are now Moldavans.
No they ain't, they are ex KJB, you ignorant dipshit.

The middleman, a former KGB informant called Teodor Chetrus clung to a Soviet-era hatred of the West, Malic said, repeatedly ranting about how the Americans should be annihilated because of problems he thought they created in the Middle East.

As one looks at the chart, one scratches ones head and wonders what the hell is going on. What have more than 220k people and uprooted millions gained from this? See the chart and read the explanations @ Confused About Syria? A Guide to the War’s Friends, Enemies, and Frenemies.

and with china, it will only get worse
Buhuhuu, you shit-eating monster. We did not see you losing a single tear when Al-Qaeda or ISIS got reinforcements.

Now this is why, folks, I call this pipsqueak "Little Shit." "Shit" is one of his most favored words on this forum as many of you might have guessed by now, and that is why I have chosen that appellation for him. I feel it is very apropos. This mentally ill character can't stand the fact that Aris who happens to know the Assads doesn't fall down and kiss his idol's feet the way he does even though he never met the man. I even noticed that he used his favorite word three times in some nonsense he wrote about me the other day.

As you all can see, Aris made a comment with no vulgarity thrown in (which is her usual manner), and this sicko felt he had to say something to put her down.. I wonder how he would talk to those Syrian people who have been directly affected by Assad like those thrown into prisons and tortured. Would he start with his faorite word on them because he didn't like to hear what they were saying?
Of course, ISIS sends its Sally to reinforce aris2shit which is still apathetically watching its Al-Qaeda terrorists perish at the hand of Syrian and Russian troops. This scum thinks terrorists are now tolerated within the American society, just because politicians call them opposition and arm them. They think they have the people at their side, but we all, no matter where we are from and what we are doing, we all know that they are the filthiest filth on earth and nothing else in addition to that.

Are you finished with babbling your nonsense? See the schizo with his "fifthiest filth" You have to laugh at his craziness even though it is not nice to laugh at a mentally ill person since they can't help it.

They are now Moldavans.

The middleman, a former KGB informant called Teodor Chetrus clung to a Soviet-era hatred of the West, Malic said, repeatedly ranting about how the Americans should be annihilated because of problems he thought they created in the Middle East.

Moldova is an independent state. No longer part of Russia. Doesn't matter what they were when the Soviet Union had the KGB.

They are now Moldavans.

Moldova is an independent state. No longer part of Russia. Doesn't matter what they were when the Soviet Union had the KGB.
Yada yada yada, you keep squirming like a worm. They're ex KJB with Russian ties. Doesn't matter if it's Moldova or Shmoldova you ignoramus.

Forum List

Back