Who's Fighting Whom in Syria

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by longknife, Oct 6, 2015.

1. longknife

longknife Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,311
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. aris2chat

aris2chat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,225
  3. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,925
    Buhuhuu, you shit-eating monster. We did not see you losing a single tear when Al-Qaeda or ISIS got reinforcements.

4. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool BANNED

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +43,077
    Hmm... are you sure that disaster can get worse?

5. aris2chat

aris2chat Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,225
    Sadly, much worse

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sally

Sally Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,341

Now this is why, folks, I call this pipsqueak "Little Shit." "Shit" is one of his most favored words on this forum as many of you might have guessed by now, and that is why I have chosen that appellation for him. I feel it is very apropos. This mentally ill character can't stand the fact that Aris who happens to know the Assads doesn't fall down and kiss his idol's feet the way he does even though he never met the man. I even noticed that he used his favorite word three times in some nonsense he wrote about me the other day.

As you all can see, Aris made a comment with no vulgarity thrown in (which is her usual manner), and this sicko felt he had to say something to put her down.. I wonder how he would talk to those Syrian people who have been directly affected by Assad like those thrown into prisons and tortured. Would he start with his faorite word on them because he didn't like to hear what they were saying?

7. Bleipriester

Bleipriester Freedom!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,925
    Of course, ISIS sends its Sally to reinforce aris2shit which is still apathetically watching its Al-Qaeda terrorists perish at the hand of Syrian and Russian troops. This scum thinks terrorists are now tolerated within the American society, just because politicians call them opposition and arm them. They think they have the people at their side, but we all, no matter where we are from and what we are doing, we all know that they are the filthiest filth on earth and nothing else in addition to that.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  8. montelatici

montelatici Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,581
    I just don't understand how these nuts justify supporting Al-Qaeda and ISIS just because they are against the Syrian secular state.

9. Roudy

Roudy Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,573
    No confusion, this entire situation is a result of the policies and failures of the asshole we have as president. Period.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. montelatici

montelatici Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,581
    This was a plan hashed by your Jewish neocon friends Ruffles. Nothing to do with Obama. The hand was dealt to him by Wolfowitz and friends.

"General Wesley Clark … said the aim of this plot [to “destroy the governments in … Iraq, … Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran”] was this: “They wanted us to destabilize the Middle East, turn it upside down, make it under our control.” He then recounted a conversation he had had ten years earlier with Paul Wolfowitz — back in1991 — in which the then-number-3-Pentagon-official, after criticizing Bush 41 for not toppling Saddam, told Clark: “But one thing we did learn [from the Persian Gulf War] is that we can use our military in the region – in the Middle East – and the Soviets won’t stop us. And we’ve got about 5 or 10 years to clean up those old Soviet regimes – Syria, Iran [sic], Iraq – before the next great superpower comes on to challenge us.” Clark said he was shocked by Wolfowitz’s desires because, as Clark put it: “the purpose of the military is to start wars and change governments? It’s not to deter conflicts?”

Neoconservatives Planned Regime Change Throughout the Middle East and North Africa 20 Years Ago

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1