Who's English is the best here?

Because English grammar is what is is, there is no call for inventing distinct second-person plural personal pronouns

Four is in one sentence is ungrammatical :)
Ambitious Imbeciles

That reminds of the unstructured mess Low-IQ college graduates make, which is repeated all over television and radio: "What the problem is, is (globalism)." It should be simply "The problem is globalism." Stupid English is contagious, especially when spoken by frauds we are told to look up to as role models for correct English.

Actually it was a typo, I was just kidding :)
And maybe it would be advisable for me to copy American television?
On-Air Airheads

I wasn't referring to your use of it there, which is obviously a typo. And I wasn't referring to President Clinton's, "It depends on what the meaning of the word is is." Both are completely different from the backward constructions that collapse on themselves, which are used by almost all the incompetent talkers who stole jobs in broadcasting, whether Leftist or Rightist. We have a united ruling class of spoiled idiots.

Because English grammar is what is is, there is no call for inventing distinct second-person plural personal pronouns

Four is in one sentence is ungrammatical :)
Ambitious Imbeciles

That reminds of the unstructured mess Low-IQ college graduates make, which is repeated all over television and radio: "What the problem is, is (globalism)." It should be simply "The problem is globalism." Stupid English is contagious, especially when spoken by frauds we are told to look up to as role models for correct English.

Actually it was a typo, I was just kidding :)
And maybe it would be advisable for me to copy American television?
On-Air Airheads

I wasn't referring to your use of it there, which is obviously a typo. And I wasn't referring to President Clinton's, "It depends on what the meaning of the word is is." Both are completely different from the backward constructions that collapse on themselves, which are used by almost all the incompetent talkers who stole jobs in broadcasting, whether Leftist or Rightist. We have a united ruling class of spoiled idiots.

"stole jobs in broadcasting"?

Huh?

Forum List

Back