Who's endorsements sway your opinion?

There's only one endorsement that could sway my opinion, and he's not endorsing either candidate.

At this point, endorsements do more to sway my opinion of the entity doing the endorsing, rather than the other way around. I have a hard time respecting the political views of anyone who advocates voting for Romney or Obama.

I sort of rely on anyone who speaks Ebonics and cites their candidate, and then I go with the other guy.
89_irony-kkk.gif

Ninety some odd percent of posters aren't swayed by endorsements. But for the man on the street, endorsements can mean a lot. It depends on the resonance of the person though. No doubt, California is so blue b/c of Hollywood endorsements. In Colorado, the John Elway endorsement could get even thousands of Broncos fans to the ballot box for Romney.

I saw on Drudge that Perot endorsed Romney and Honey Boo Boo endorsed Obama and I thought to myself "I couldn't possibly care less." But it got me to wondering whose endorsements, if any, carry weigh with me.

So that's my question...do endorsements, celebrity, politician, newspaper or any other affect your opinion?

That should be whose, not who's, in the title....posting from the phone. :/

I can't believe Perot endorsed Romney :rolleyes:

WAY too many people here are saying endorsements don't sway their opinions. We've got some liars in here :lol:

WAY too many people here are saying endorsements don't sway their opinions. We've got some liars in here :lol:

No, we don't.

Ninety some odd percent of posters aren't swayed by endorsements. But for the man on the street, endorsements can mean a lot. It depends on the resonance of the person though. No doubt, California is so blue b/c of Hollywood endorsements. In Colorado, the John Elway endorsement could get even thousands of Broncos fans to the ballot box for Romney.

I would venture to guess that people who would be swayed by some famous persons endorsement isn't likely able to find this place.

I saw on Drudge that Perot endorsed Romney and Honey Boo Boo endorsed Obama and I thought to myself "I couldn't possibly care less." But it got me to wondering whose endorsements, if any, carry weigh with me.

So that's my question...do endorsements, celebrity, politician, newspaper or any other affect your opinion?

That should be whose, not who's, in the title....posting from the phone. :/

if unions back it... or its something unions want

its BAD in my opinion.

I do look to see who backs what.... sometimes it matters..99.9% of the time it doesnt

Last edited:
I don't know, but I will say this, if I was favoring a candidate and TDM, rdean, Chris, Mr. Shaman and FrancoHFW all came out in support of him/her, I would definitely think twice about that vote.

Immie

I don't know, but I will say this, if I was favoring a candidate and TDM, rdean, Chris, Mr. Shaman and FrancoHFW all came out in support of him/her, I would definitely think twice about that vote.

Immie

:eusa_clap:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back