Who's better? Baldwin (Trump) vs Fey (Palin)

Who's the better impersonation?

• Baldwin's Trump

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Fey's Palin

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Who's impersonation is better:
  • Alec Baldwins Trump
  • Tina Fey's Palin

Alec Baldwin has struck gold with his impersonation of Trump. That is an instant classic!

Well, when Tina Fey did her imitation of Palin, she damn near looked and sounded like her twin, but she didn't have that much material to work with.

Baldwin does a pretty good imitation of Trump, but you can tell the difference between the two. However, he's got a LOT more material to work with.

Because of the amount of material there is to work with, I think Baldwin wins it by a nose.

Fey by far did the best job. And to this day she has some still thinking Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Only Fey said it in a skit. LOL LOL

What is scary is that the impersonators would probably be better in the real positions of power than those mocked.

What is scary is that the impersonators would probably be better in the real positions of power than those mocked.

LOL You may be right there. But of course people would still attack.

I haven't seen either one or have even seen the show in many years. I remember back when it was funny, Belushi, Akroyd, Gilda, etc. What is interesting to me is how hate has replaced humor for today's leftists. The more hateful it is the funnier it is and the more they love it.

Fey by far did the best job. And to this day she has some still thinking Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Only Fey said it in a skit. LOL LOL
Well, the real Sarah did say that.

:lol: No, she didn't. And believe me I am no big fan of hers. I rarely use Snopes, since it is left leaning and biased, but in that case I will.

Sarah Palin: 'I Can See Russia from My House'

Did Sarah Palin Really Say "I Can See Russia from My House"?

Forum List

Back