Who's Behind Denying Free Speech.

Former Israel MK Urges Universal Laws against Holocaust Denial

Tichon said that one of its primary objectives is to convince countries to make the Holocaust illegal in the face of growing Holocaust deniers, including heads of state. He emphasized he was not referring only to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Tichon explained that laws against Holocaust denial would allow countries to place offenders on trial and help reduce the encouragement of anti-Semitic attacks, which earlier this month were aimed at synagogues in France and Lithuania. The Task Force also encourages appropriate forms of Holocaust remembrance.

Its member countries are Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.

Fighting Holocaust Denial - Jewish World - News - Israel National News

'nuff said, really. just a response to a poster who says jews have nothing to do with the passage of holocaust denial laws.
Europeans are behind this law as it was first adopted and passed by them. Israel only recently adopted them after 50 years later, because it prevents nazi cocksuckers like you from spreading anti Semitism.

israel was the first country to specifically pass laws prohibiting free speech regarding the holocaust. they did so in 1986 and have been pushing other countries to pass such laws since.

i have not ever denied the heartless killing of millions of people in NAZI extermination camps.

israel's law was passed 38 years after her founding.

So is this thread about free speech or Holocaust denial?
Is it about Holocaust denial laws or about any law which restricts freedom of expression?
Is it about who passed the first anti-free speech law or who passed the first Holocaust law?
Is it about keeping free speech free or Seal's need to blame the Joooos for everything? :D

PF Tinmore asks a very important question;
"What are they afraid of?"
...this is the heart of the matter they are afraid not only of the truth but that the truth will come out !!!

What truth comes from the Holocaust Denial Movement?
You're busted, Patty :D
[/QUOTE]

Say-it once again twists words in order to lie. He understands that the subject of my post about truth was not about the denial of the holocaust rather it was about the effort of people to limit free speech. I have on every occasion that has been offered to me affirmed that the Holocaust took place and Say-it knows this to be true. He is just engaging in petty little games in order to divert the thread. He is the one who is busted by his puny attempt to lie.

Say-it is a LIAR, LIAR, LIAR

Roudy says...

"Do you have a reading comprehension problem? The laws were passed initially to prevent Nazism from rising again, and later amended to include inciting hate speech, and denial of genocides of ALL PEOPLES. Fucking idiots."

and all i said was that the first HOLOCAUST DENIAL LAW was passed by israel in 1986.
No, you tried you blame Israel and the Jews for "Holocaust Denial Laws", without a shred of proof, and failed miserably. I provided you laws that were passed in Europe, and you couldn't show me where it refers to Jews or the Holocaust specifically. And now with this bullshit answer and diversion you just struck out.

Time for whining again?

what i did was post an article from a jewish newspaper about an ex knesset member who was meeting with representatives of some foreign states, including the United States, in order to persuade them to pass "holocaaust denial" laws and to develope strategies on how to get "holocaust denial" legislation passed in their countries.

it was an answer to another poster who claimed that ews were insignificant parts of the populations and had very little to do with getting such legislation passed.

Claimed? I proved that at least one country with restrictive free speech laws (Spain) is 1/10 of 1% Jewish. You're whining because you have nothing which proves your charge that "the Jooooos are killing freedom of speech everywhere." Seal claims the Joooos forced holocaust denial laws on Europe.
Here's the % of Jews in a few of those other countries:
Austria - 1/10 of 1%
Czech Rep - 1/25 of 1%
Belgium - 4/10 of 1%
France - 7/10 of 1%
Germany - 3/10 of 1%

What are they afraid of?

i don't really think they are afraid of anything. i think you have to understand jewish culture and their incessant need for attention that results in their making mountains out of molehills. the result is that their common sense becomes overwhelmed with their need to be on center stage.

:lol::lol::lol:
Poor Seal works soooo hard to prove he's no bigot. What a waste of time.

the irish inculcate, by their culture, a remarkable penchant for poor planning. does that mean i am anti-irish.

the members of different cultures learn different values that are imparted by those cultures. some are "good" and some are "bad" on the adapt of die scale. if s culture can impart "good" values and traits to its members, it can also impart "bad" values and traits. and i use the words "good" and "bad" reluctantly and without judgement. "close knit" can also be called "clannish."

i am not working to prove i am not a bigot. iy is you who is working hard to prove i am a bigot.

PF Tinmore asks a very important question;
"What are they afraid of?"
...this is the heart of the matter they are afraid not only of the truth but that the truth will come out !!!

Say-it once again twists words in order to lie. He understands that the subject of my post about truth was not about the denial of the holocaust rather it was about the effort of people to limit free speech.
Say-it is a LIAR, LIAR, LIAR[/QUOTE]

Poor PattyCatty got caught with his pants down and nothing to be proud of.
The conversation clearly is about Holocaust denial laws and in answer to TinHorn's query, "what are they (Jews) afraid of" you responded "that the truth will come out !!!"
So what truth will come out of Holocaust denial, Princess? :D

Seal;
Have you noticed that Roudy does not provide a link to his material, I don't know about you but I really don't trust him. Roudy please provide a link so that I can verify your claims !!!
Illiterate asshole, the link was provided in my initial response. Is reading comprehension problems a common ailment with you Jew haters?

i don't really think they are afraid of anything. i think you have to understand jewish culture and their incessant need for attention that results in their making mountains out of molehills. the result is that their common sense becomes overwhelmed with their need to be on center stage.

Poor Seal works soooo hard to prove he's no bigot. What a waste of time.

the irish inculcate, by their culture, a remarkable penchant for poor planning. does that mean i am anti-irish.

the members of different cultures learn different values that are imparted by those cultures. some are "good" and some are "bad" on the adapt of die scale. if s culture can impart "good" values and traits to its members, it can also impart "bad" values and traits. and i use the words "good" and "bad" reluctantly and without judgement. "close knit" can also be called "clannish."

i am not working to prove i am not a bigot. iy is you who is working hard to prove i am a bigot.

I don't have to lift a finger to prove you're a dime-a-dozen anti-Semitic type bigot, Princess ... you've done it quite well for quite some time all by yourself. :D
BTW, my long-time Irish Catholic g-friend is a terrifically organized planner and executor.
She's just always arrives late.

Seal;
Have you noticed that Roudy does not provide a link to his material, I don't know about you but I really don't trust him. Roudy please provide a link so that I can verify your claims !!!

Do you need Seal to run interference for you, Princess? Can't handle your own business? Roudy posts credible sources with virtually all his points of fact. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Roudy says...

"Do you have a reading comprehension problem? The laws were passed initially to prevent Nazism from rising again, and later amended to include inciting hate speech, and denial of genocides of ALL PEOPLES. Fucking idiots."

and all i said was that the first HOLOCAUST DENIAL LAW was passed by israel in 1986.
No, you tried you blame Israel and the Jews for "Holocaust Denial Laws", without a shred of proof, and failed miserably. I provided you laws that were passed in Europe, and you couldn't show me where it refers to Jews or the Holocaust specifically. And now with this bullshit answer and diversion you just struck out.

Time for whining again?

what i did was post an article from a jewish newspaper about an ex knesset member who was meeting with representatives of some foreign states, including the United States, in order to persuade them to pass "holocaaust denial" laws and to develope strategies on how to get "holocaust denial" legislation passed in their countries.

it was an answer to another poster who claimed that ews were insignificant parts of the populations and had very little to do with getting such legislation passed.

"Time for whining again?" i really have no idea. i am not familiar with your schedule nor do i want to be. if you must, feel free. when you are done whining, you may get back to me, or not, if you prefer.
No, what you did was try to blame the Jews for Holocaust denial laws, while Europeans had already passed similar laws in their books against hatred and denial of genocides of all peoples to prevent Nazis like you from spreading your anti Semistism and hate. And that's why Iran's IslamoNazi leaders would be arrested if they set foot in Europe. The only country that allows these animals to enter without being arrested is the USA. Time to stop this foolish policy.

Time for whining again?

Claimed? I proved that at least one country with restrictive free speech laws (Spain) is 1/10 of 1% Jewish. You're whining because you have nothing which proves your charge that "the Jooooos are killing freedom of speech everywhere." Seal claims the Joooos forced holocaust denial laws on Europe.Here's the % of Jews in a few of those other countries:
Austria - 1/10 of 1%
Czech Rep - 1/25 of 1%
Belgium - 4/10 of 1%
France - 7/10 of 1%
Germany - 3/10 of 1%

well, i am getting tired of these lies. produce the post where i said forced.

you asked in another post for me to show you jewish inolvement and influence in holocaust denial laws. i produced in fairly recent article from a ewish newspaper about an ex-knesset member and now head of a rather powerful organisation, the task force for international cooperation on holocaust education, called together representatives rom a mumber of countries in order to get holocaust legislation passed in those countries. the five countries above were among the twenty seven in attendance.

that is what this thread is about. it is a response to your request.

you really can't have it both ways. either jews are signiicant or they are insignificant. it is not dependent upon how you feel at the moment.

Time for whining again?

"Time for whining again?" i really have no idea. i am not familiar with your schedule nor do i want to be. if you must, feel free. when you are done whining, you may get back to me, or not, if you prefer.
No, what you did was try to blame the Jews for Holocaust denial laws, while Europeans had already passed similar laws in their books against hatred and denial of genocides of all peoples to prevent Nazis like you from spreading your anti Semistism and hate. And that's why Iran's IslamoNazi leaders would be arrested if they set foot in Europe. The only country that allows these animals to enter without being arrested is the USA. Time to stop this foolish policy.

Indeed that is what he has been trying to prove (and failing miserably) but I do not support the passage of such laws here nor do I support arresting Iran's leaders for Holocaust denial.
I do believe they do freedom-loving people everywhere a great service by their idiocy.
Better the roaches be out in the open. :D

Claimed? I proved that at least one country with restrictive free speech laws (Spain) is 1/10 of 1% Jewish. You're whining because you have nothing which proves your charge that "the Jooooos are killing freedom of speech everywhere." Seal claims the Joooos forced holocaust denial laws on Europe.Here's the % of Jews in a few of those other countries:
Austria - 1/10 of 1%
Czech Rep - 1/25 of 1%
Belgium - 4/10 of 1%
France - 7/10 of 1%
Germany - 3/10 of 1%

well, i am getting tired of these lies. produce the post where i said forced.

you asked in another post for me to show you jewish inolvement and influence in holocaust denial laws.
that is what this thread is about. it is a response to your request.

you really can't have it both ways. either jews are signiicant or they are insignificant. it is not dependent upon how you feel at the moment.

A blatant lie. You posted without prompt your belief that only Jews care about the passage of such laws and that they have been behind it everywhere.

Say-it once again twists words in order to lie. He understands that the subject of my post about truth was not about the denial of the holocaust rather it was about the effort of people to limit free speech.

The conversation clearly is about Holocaust denial laws and in answer to TinHorn's query, "what are they (Jews) afraid of" you responded "that the truth will come out !!!"
[/QUOTE]

Say-it;

Will you please try to stop lying. The simple truth of the matter was that my post did not have anything to do with " the Holocaust Denial Movement " it dealt with the paradox of holocaust denial laws and the issue of freedom of speech issues. I know that complex issues give you problems but this is a simple one that even a person with your limited intellectual acumen should be able to understand.

Say-it;

Will you please try to stop lying. The simple truth of the matter was that my post did not have anything to do with " the Holocaust Denial Movement " it dealt with the paradox of holocaust denial laws and the issue of freedom of speech issues. I know that complex issues give you problems but this is a simple one that even a person with your limited intellectual acumen should be able to understand.
[/QUOTE]

I'll say this, at least Patrick has a brain, unlike some posters here.

Forum List

Back