Whos Behind Black Crackpots?

I hesitate to take the bait... Who? Gosh, I can't wait for an reply. I won't hold my breath, boyo. Jesus? A Plaster Negro Jockey holding a lantern? Fred Sanford? Oh, goody gumdrops, I can't wait for your response, skeezix. I am almost pissing myself with anticipation! You, maybe?

Oh, I get it. You hate gays. You are really a piece of work, you hypocrite. Oink, asshole.You have been outed, Are you are gay and Black? That's cool, homie skillet. You have had your 15 minutes of fame, Charlie Brown. NO?

Who’s Behind Black Crackpots?
Ummm....A bunch of white politicians whispering into their ears that their crackpottery is actuality, so they can cash in on said crackpottery?

That would explain a lot.

Great answer, the black crackpots are misguided Negroes who really think they're being objective.

why don't they take responsiblity for their own actions.
if there is someone behind this, they are not forcing them to be involved.

hmmmmmmm

I read your little opinion piece and I have to agree with Luissa 150%. Why is ANYONE behind them? Is your little opinion piece trying to say that many blacks are just to dumb to make their own decisions and that they NEED someone behind them prodding them to do the things they do? As far as showing the picture of the black gentleman, and yes, after hearing him speak as to why he carried the gun, he is very much a gentleman, to "compliment" this person's OPINION was just for nothing more than shock value. Those that carried their LEGALLY CARRIED weapons to that rally were making a point. Nothing more. It's opinions like this one that you posted that are the reason so many are seen as crackpots. Start giving people credit for making their own decisions for what they do and stop making them appear stupid and needing someone to be behind them pushing them to make decisions.

Yep bucko...you're a credit to your race to post such drivel. (insert sarcasm tag here)

I liked how the author listed John Wayne Gacy and others as being loons, as if only whites are guilty of being serial killers.

So I thought I'd include a list of black serial killers for your reading pleasure.

1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black - murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago - southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people - )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

Who’s Behind Black Crackpots?
Ummm....A bunch of white politicians whispering into their ears that their crackpottery is actuality, so they can cash in on said crackpottery?

That would explain a lot.

Great answer, the black crackpots are misguided Negroes who really think they're being objective.
No, I don't think race hustling assholes are misguided....They're pure evil fucking demons, who feed off of convincing black folks that they're eternal victims.

And I misspoke when I attributed this behavior to only white race hustling assholes....The CBC does a crackerjack job of that as well.

Well CHARLIE BASS WHO CANNOT ANSWER QUESTIONS if nothing else with this thread the 2 vids attached to the clip shows a black man calling a white women trash and a white man calling for the death of a black man both whom are alleged preachers. So what dose that tell you CHARLIE, that hate is universal not just the white man and not just the black man.

I must admit your racist tirades are becoming tiring, one wonders what you would have in your life if you had no one to hate?

Forum List

Back