Whores of Whorockracy

Is the Madame the main character?

• Are the Red Light police right to COME after them?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am virgin and do not think about these things

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
They have to eat, and food isn't always that easy to find. You coud be full one day and starved the next, especially if you get fucked all night. That is why people become desperate enough to do what they think would defileth them the most.

I would rather TAKE a walk.

Why does anyone go to these extremes?

94142-exsqueeze-me-baking-powder-gif-6HMQ.gif

Your quiz required more selection. Is Prostitution OK with you? Is the money spent on a moral issue between consenting adults worth the cost? Is it right for the moral police to impose their morals on others? Lots more if you think about it. Not all things looked at from one place look the same from another. Years ago in college someone studied the effect of making the world's oldest profession illegal in Italy. Didn't work very well, underground operations often bring out the worst in people. Consider the well to do person's drug supplier, their doctor, versus the poor soul's corner pusher. One is praised one is jailed. See the difference. Think of Nevada or Denmark. The Legal Status of Prostitution by Country

"To the moralist prostitution does not consist so much in the fact that the woman sells her body, but rather that she sells it out of wedlock." Emma Goldman

Prostitution is illegal because societies have laws and boundaries dictated by custom and culture. Why is nudity illegal? That is even more harmless. And if you need work consider the Netherlands.

"Nowhere is woman treated according to the merit of her work, but rather as a sex. It is therefore almost inevitable that she should pay for her right to exist, to keep a position in whatever line, with sex favors. Thus it is merely a question of degree whether she sells herself to one man, in or out of marriage, or to many men!... The economic and social inferiority of woman is responsible for prostitution." Emma Goldman

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/29/opinion/buying-sex-should-not-be-legal.html

"Free economic transactions are supposed to benefit both the buyer and the seller, so why not allow prostitution, vote buying, pay-to-immigrate, selling ad space on your house or body, and premium versions of everything for those willing to pay more? Sandel thinks that these practices are degrading even if uncoerced, and argues that classical liberalism–by trying to maintain neutrality on philosophical questions like “what is the good?”–doesn’t have the resources to prevent rampant and undesirable commodification." Episode 98: Guest Michael Sandel Against Market Society

"We are all creatures of our upbringings, our cultures, our times. And I have needed to remind myself, repeatedly, that my mother was born in the 1890s and had an Orthodox upbringing and that in England in the 1950s homosexual behavior was treated not only as a perversion but as a criminal offense. I have to remember, too, that sex is one of those areas — like religion and politics — where otherwise decent and rational people may have intense, irrational feelings." Oliver Sacks

PS loved the song.

Last edited:
I'm a man so I am only projecting, but when a girl likes it above all the dangers and degredations, who are you to dictate what she does? She would not choose hooking without liking it and having other serious reasons.

Forum List

Back