Whores at the Whitehouse?

July 10, 2009
WH Press Corps joins an "Obama 4th' party
Rick Moran
"Whores" is not a word I use lightly. But it certainly is an apt description of the White House press corps - 30 of whom attended a White House party on the 4th of July, hanging around with Obama and the White House staff, and drinking and eating on the White House tab.

Did I mention the party was "off the record?

John Cook at Gawker has the nauseating details:

American Thinker Blog: WH Press Corps joins an "Obama 4th' party

I thought this thread was going to be about JFK's Presidency.

LOL, so did I.

Somebody that loved their wife and wanted to insure their wife stuck around.

Don't be a killjoy. It's obvious it's a joke. :eusa_eh:

Oh, and I got a better avatar picture for you.

View attachment 7658

:lol:
Of course, killjoy was here.

I found you a new avatar too.
Atruehorsesass.jpg

Actually, even though I had alot of fun with the author's first few words, this story really ought to scare the crap out of people. How can people expect to ever get a straight story about what is going on in Washington if the press has lost all integrity?

Actually, even though I had alot of fun with the author's first few words, this story really ought to scare the crap out of people. How can people expect to ever get a straight story about what is going on in Washington if the press has lost all integrity?
People do not wish to look at the reality of it Vel. They prefer to just keep playing like "life is a bowl of cherries" and "that does not have any affect on me" or "your just disenchanted because your side lost". How childish are people? Very and the sad thing is many of them are in positions to damage others a great deal.

Well don't you need integrity in the first place to start with to lose it? The mainstream media failed the American people during the Bush Administration with their so called reporting. They failed to report so much of the truth to us and did not do their job.

Which is why I find it so ironic when everyone screams "Oh my Godz! Liberal media!" There is no such thing as a Liberal media. If there was such a thing, Bush would of had not had gone unquestioned by the MSM for SIX YEARS.

Forum List

Back