Whore Churches

Sticker pickers and plank plucking hypo's... degrade the grace that God gave has given us by and through his son in this world. The Ten commandments never changed, they were only added too with love one another as I have loved you. In as much as I do not want to see another flaunt themselves shamelessly I sure do not wish to see another take them to task on it with hatred in their speech in the name of that which I know is Holy and true. These people willing to say that "God hates the world" mark all with that same hatred they have in their hearts when they call themselves Christians. Jesus said turn the other cheek. God said, I will turn away from you. I would suggest that believers do the same and let these that call out from the dead be left to their own devices. Let God deal with them.

Sticker pickers and plank plucking hypo's... degrade the grace that God gave has given us by and through his son in this world. The Ten commandments never changed, they were only added too with love one another as I have loved you. In as much as I do not want to see another flaunt themselves shamelessly I sure do not wish to see another take them to task on it with hatred in their speech in the name of that which I know is Holy and true. These people willing to say that "God hates the world" mark all with that same hatred they have in their hearts when they call themselves Christians. Jesus said turn the other cheek. God said, I will turn away from you. I would suggest that believers do the same and let these that call out from the dead be left to their own devices. Let God deal with them.

God hates workers of iniquity and He abhors the deceitful. (Psalm 5:5-6) He will tell them to depart from Him and that He never knew them. (Matthew 7:21-23) Repent or perish (Luke 13:3)

Its a charitable thing to warn your neighbor of his sinful condition and God's anger. We're the ones warning everyone of God's hatred, wrath, vengeance, etc. The verses about that outnumber the verses on God's love, compassion, mercy, etc. 2 to 1.

*yawn* Does your church collect tithing?

I don't go to a church that passes a plate for offeratory or payment purposes. But members on good standing give as they should; not vainly or relunctantly because God loves a cheerful giver.

"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9:7

I don't go to a church that passes a plate for offeratory or payment purposes. But members on good standing give as they should; not vainly or relunctantly because God loves a cheerful giver.

"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9:7

When I was a kid, I attended church because it was expected of me. I never really believed any of that stuff but went through the motions because I had to. When I was 18, I was working nights to make money for college and the church sent me a letter saying that they hadn't seen any money in the collection plate from me recently (nevermind that I usually gave cash) and that if I didn't give X amount of dollars within the next month, my name would be stricken from the membership. I wrote back and told them to take my name off their membership list immediately as I do not cave in to extortion and would not set foot back in a church that treated their members that way. Fuck them. That was the last time I was affiliated with any church or other religious organization.

God hates workers of iniquity and He abhors the deceitful. (Psalm 5:5-6) He will tell them to depart from Him and that He never knew them. (Matthew 7:21-23) Repent or perish (Luke 13:3)

Its a charitable thing to warn your neighbor of his sinful condition and God's anger. We're the ones warning everyone of God's hatred, wrath, vengeance, etc. The verses about that outnumber the verses on God's love, compassion, mercy, etc. 2 to 1.
You are very right brother.God doesn't accept the love of sin.

Are you telling me that you have already been perfected and are without sin?

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

Today most large churches in Ameica became not as places of true worship,but as businesses and a whorehouses.Their whoremongering pastors at the pulpits only groub money from members and delivering to misled people that it is ok to sin and along with sinning worship God.God can't take pleasures in sins,He hates those who refuse to give sins for The Faith,Psalm 5:4-5.Those whoremongering pastors like Benny Hinn,Robert Shuller,John Haggee,also money groubing TV Evengelists such as Billy Graham,Pat Robertson,and Paul Crouch tell you deadly lies that it is ok to live in sin, 2 Peter 2:1, 2 Corinthians 11:12-14.All those false prophets and liars will go to Hell as one famous old fat false prophet Jerry Falwell did.Satan has many powers on earth to ruin many once good places including the church.We can see how many once good churches were ruined by allowing to accept abortions,ordaining gay pastors like Gene Robinson,and so on.

When I was a kid, I attended church because it was expected of me. I never really believed any of that stuff but went through the motions because I had to. When I was 18, I was working nights to make money for college and the church sent me a letter saying that they hadn't seen any money in the collection plate from me recently (nevermind that I usually gave cash) and that if I didn't give X amount of dollars within the next month, my name would be stricken from the membership. I wrote back and told them to take my name off their membership list immediately as I do not cave in to extortion and would not set foot back in a church that treated their members that way. Fuck them. That was the last time I was affiliated with any church or other religious organization.

Sorry to hear about this depravity. Maybe the church should have helped you with your tuition. I call churches like these whore houses.

You need to be specific if you are going to lay out accusations.

Sorry to hear about this depravity. Maybe the church should have helped you with your tuition. I call churches like these whore houses.

A few months after I walked away, the minister ran off with the wife of one of the parishioners. I guess they never heard about leading by example?

We all heard about Benny Hinn,a lying false prophet from Penticostal.He is a greedy money grouber who makes money and misleads people with his lies.He paves his road to hell.

Today America, besides the rest of her moral decay, has too many churches that once were true places of Faith,but now they became as places for all whoremongers,especially the denominations that accept the worth sin condemned in The Bible,homosexuality.Here is the example that applies at Episcopelian Church that became as a dog kennel by daring to ordain an openly gay bishop Gene Robinson.This filthy pervert left his normal wife and two daughters and went along with his boyfriend.Here goes another example with old Catholicism with her perverted popes and notorious gay-pedophile priests who do their sex orgies on underage school boys.There are hundreds of whore churches of many denominations that replaced all traditional values of Faith with performing gay marriages, straight marriages after divorces(God hates divorce and remarriage),and other abominable things.Their deluded members,pastors,and supporters are fools who are on their way to Hell.

Do you think churches should allow obese pastors to lead them?

Today America, besides the rest of her moral decay, has too many churches that once were true places of Faith,but now they became as places for all whoremongers,especially the denominations that accept the worth sin condemned in The Bible,homosexuality.Here is the example that applies at Episcopelian Church that became as a dog kennel by daring to ordain an openly gay bishop Gene Robinson.This filthy pervert left his normal wife and two daughters and went along with his boyfriend.Here goes another example with old Catholicism with her perverted popes and notorious gay-pedophile priests who do their sex orgies on underage school boys.There are hundreds of whore churches of many denominations that replaced all traditional values of Faith with performing gay marriages, straight marriages after divorces(God hates divorce and remarriage),and other abominable things.Their deluded members,pastors,and supporters are fools who are on their way to Hell.

Nowadays too many churches are a bunch of whore houses who are no longer as places of true worships.Those charlatains do survive,because of those false places who favor them.

Nowadays too many churches are a bunch of whore houses who are no longer as places of true worships.Those charlatains do survive,because of those false places who favor them.

What was that? the old trick politicians use of "Don't answer the question asked, but rather the question you wish they'd asked?"

What was that? the old trick politicians use of "Don't answer the question asked, but rather the question you wish they'd asked?"
The politicians seems got no role there.

Forum List

Back