Whoopsie daisy, Obama takes $1 million from a bigger than Bain private equity company

Well that is the point. Democrats run on the platform of undoing what Bush/republicans do, then when given the chance they don't undo anything, we should take note of that shouldn't we?

So they don't undo what republicans do and Obama does things that are hypocritical, so what ammunition do you have to make me want to vote for Obama?

what are you talking about, they blamed bush for everything and reveresed all this doings, raising the debt ceiling, gitmo, the wars, the tax cuts, all that, if Bush did it they didnt touch anything he would do thats how right the dems are.

No, they continued the Bush tax policy, continued the war on terror, continued with the gov't handouts/bailouts, continued expanding gov't and continued increasing spending and debt.

They're doing the same things Bush did, just a little faster, same as Bush did with Clinton.

opps ur right, once again i stand corrected, when u blame bush so mcuh i figured they would change everything he did and yet didnt. i wonder.

Like worms on hooks in here

Seems more like the fish are ignoring the big shark in the middle of the sea, pretending it's not there and just happily going about their business as if it weren't there.

"So what if he's a hypocrite, he's still my and your intellectual and moral superior, so vote for him!"

"Vampire". That is exactly what Obama is calling Bain Capital in his ad. Obama deliberately put that word in that ad.

It is an attack ad intended not so much to get people to vote for Obama, but to vote against Romney.

Well, Obama wants to have his cake and eat it, too. He wants Romney to lose votes for being a vampire. That's what Obama's public face is. Meanwhile, his private face is taking campaign money from even bigger vampires to get the vampire ads into the public consciousness!

He's just been busted.

February 23: Pensions Find Private Equity Bites as Blackstone Cuts Job

Shirley Kimber walked off the production line from her $17.56-an-hour job at a Birds Eye Foods plant in Fulton, New York, for the last time in November.

The new owners, Pinnacle Foods Group LLC, a company held by the private equity firm Blackstone Group LP (BX), closed the factory and fired 270 workers. Kimber, 64, got eight weeks severance for her 12 years on the job and lives with her 37-year-old unemployed daughter in the rust-belt town of about 12,000, northwest of Syracuse.

“They just used us. That’s exactly what they did,” Kimber said. “And then they kicked us to the curb.”

Obama's vampire friends. Blackstone.

That billion won't collect itself and Mama Clinton needs a trousseau for '16! :2up:

I actually think you're being honest here. You would support a company firing people to be able to give the DNC money to buy an outfit.

Hell you'd probably thank the company for firing you.

Forum List

Back