Whoops! There Goes Another One....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "West Virginia's Elected Democrats REALLY Don't Want To Support Barack Obama

2. A couple weeks ago, prominent Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia said he might not vote for Barack Obama in the 2012 election.

3. Add another West Virginia Democrat to the list — this time, the head of the state.

4. West Virginia Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin said Wednesday that neither Obama nor Mitt Romney had earned his vote this November. He is also up for re-election in November.

5. "As Governor, I go to work every day to stand up for West Virginians and create jobs. As Governor, I know that I must work hard every day to earn the trust and the votes of my constituents. Neither President Obama nor Governor Romney has earned my vote at this point."

6. But Manchin argues that he is consistent as one of the most conservative Democrats in the Senate. His record does back that up. And he is building this into an argument of wanting the best for his state, independent of party.

7. '...many West Virginians believe the last three and a half years haven’t been good for us, but we’re hopeful that they can get better.'"

Read more: Earl Ray Tomblin: Obama Vote Not Guaranteed - Business Insider

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo]Queen - Another One Bites The Dust - YouTube[/ame]

8. Michael Medved: "I've looked into the numbers, and a swing of just half a million votes in the last election would have given McCain an electoral victory."

Bye, bye, Barack.

Isn't it time to start thinking about the pressure that should be put on a Romney administration to keep 'em pointing in a conservative, constitutional direction?

Forum List

Back