Whoops, Biden lied

Yeah.

That is why they are called Catholic.

You blind, boo?

How about Christian Brothers Brandy. They're Catholic. Is that a religious intitution too?How much tax payer money goes to those healthcare institutions?

Is it your reasoning, Libtard, that Christian Brothers Brandy is Catholic just because of the name?

LOL

christian brothers brandy was founded by - and i believe still owned by - the christian brothers monastic order, created to fund various church and charitable works.

Looks like the Catholic Church is in disagreement with his words. Ryan tried to say this before he was rudely cut off, for the eleventyith time.

USCCB responds to Biden

interesting how biden claims to be a 'practicing catholic', yet knows less about both catholic doctrine and catholic current events than people who've never been catholic in their lives.

He practices, but he isn't very good at it.

Looks like the Catholic Church is in disagreement with his words. Ryan tried to say this before he was rudely cut off, for the eleventyith time.

USCCB responds to Biden

"And last night, in an interview with “CBS Evening News,” Biden misspoke when he told anchor Katie Couric that today's leaders should take a lesson from the history books and follow former President Franklin D. Roosevelt's response to a previous national financial crisis.

Declared Biden: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'”

What's wrong with that, some might ask?

Well, for starters Republican Herbert Hoover was president when the stock market crashed in October 1929. Second, Roosevelt didn't take office until four years later. And, not to be picky, but there were also no televisions in use at the time. Radio was Roosevelt's favored medium."
Joe Biden's history lesson off by 4 years and 1 president but otherwise pretty accurate - latimes.com

biden's history lesson was off four years, one president, and one major technological innovation.

So Catholic health care institutions are now religious intitutions.

Sorry no lie.

it is only in the fevered imaginations of liberals that 'religious institutions' are incapable of being other kinds of institutions at the same time. why don't you go find the nearest salvation army homeless shelter and tell them that because they're a homeless shelter, they can't also be a religious institution? i'm sure they'll be fascinated.

Why is the Salvation Army injecting itself into politics or whinning about having to provide insurance that covers womens contraceptives? What I'm saying is that the Catholics' other institution are not churches and should not be claiming that such a requirement is depriving them of their first amendment rights.

Sorry no lie.

it is only in the fevered imaginations of liberals that 'religious institutions' are incapable of being other kinds of institutions at the same time. why don't you go find the nearest salvation army homeless shelter and tell them that because they're a homeless shelter, they can't also be a religious institution? i'm sure they'll be fascinated.

Why is the Salvation Army injecting itself into politics or whinning about having to provide insurance that covers womens contraceptives? What I'm saying is that the Catholics' other institution are not churches and should not be claiming that such a requirement is depriving them of their first amendment rights.

Federal law defines them as religious institutions and requires that all regulations and law meet the Sherbert test. That means that a Catholic business owner who runs a any business at all can refuse to comply with the contraception mandate because it violates his religious beliefs, not just churches. Obama screwed up.

How about Christian Brothers Brandy. They're Catholic. Is that a religious intitution too?

If they are a religious employer, they should not be forced to provide contraception coverage to their employees if it violates their religion. Why do you have such a hard time grasping this simple First Amendment concept?

Last edited:
Class Clown.

I would consider 'Court Jester', but Biden isn't very funny, and Obama is not a King.

Yup... we have an adolescent class clown as Vice President.

Sorry no lie.

this may come as a shock to you, but christians live in this country and are affected by its policies and direction just like everyone else, which gives them the same right to 'inject themselves into politics' that anyone else has. until and unless idiots like you manage to make this country an atheocracy - yes, i just coined that term - christians are not in any way obligated to sit and tolerate any and every retarded thing the left wants to do in silence.

what i'm saying is that i am utterly disinterested in your delusional attempts to redefine the term 'religious institution' to mean 'only churches, you frigging christians just sit and sing hymns and never do anything else, damn it'. oh, and also, anyone who babbles on about the apocryphal 'right to privacy' and 'woman's right to choose' does not need to be arrogantly denying other people the right to express their opinions about what rights they do and don't have. if i want to claim my first amendment rights are being violated, it's not for you to tell me that i'm not allowed to do so.

Sorry no lie.

What makes you think you have to be a church to be protected by the First Amendment?!?!

So you believe that if the federal government decided everyone should have to get baptized if they want to start a business , that's okay with you? You aren't a church, so I guess it is.

Last edited:

USCCB responds to Biden

"And last night, in an interview with “CBS Evening News,” Biden misspoke when he told anchor Katie Couric that today's leaders should take a lesson from the history books and follow former President Franklin D. Roosevelt's response to a previous national financial crisis.

Declared Biden: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'”

What's wrong with that, some might ask?

Well, for starters Republican Herbert Hoover was president when the stock market crashed in October 1929. Second, Roosevelt didn't take office until four years later. And, not to be picky, but there were also no televisions in use at the time. Radio was Roosevelt's favored medium."
Joe Biden's history lesson off by 4 years and 1 president but otherwise pretty accurate - latimes.com

biden's history lesson was off four years, one president, and one major technological innovation.
You took it out of context.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
Population Syria: 22,530,746 (July 2012 est.)

Population Libya: 5,613,380 (July 2012 est.)

(OK, Biden is a little off with his math but you did not think to check population rather than geographical size. You are either stupid or a lier. I'm guessing both.)

Occam's Razor suggests Biden's an idiot.

Occam's Razor is going to have to get in line to make that suggestion.

Forum List

Back