Whoops, Biden lied

47882_4025108391511_1950496411_n.jpg

So Catholic health care institutions are now religious intitutions.

Sorry no lie.

it is only in the fevered imaginations of liberals that 'religious institutions' are incapable of being other kinds of institutions at the same time. why don't you go find the nearest salvation army homeless shelter and tell them that because they're a homeless shelter, they can't also be a religious institution? i'm sure they'll be fascinated.

Looks like the Catholic Church is in disagreement with his words. Ryan tried to say this before he was rudely cut off, for the eleventyith time.

USCCB responds to Biden

I am willing to give Biden the benefit of the doubt here, I don't think he lied, I think he is dumber than and Vice President in history, and possibly affected by senile dementia. After all, he thinks he slept with multiple presidents.

i think he's a lifelong pathological liar who is now afflicted with senile dementia.

Looks like the Catholic Church is in disagreement with his words. Ryan tried to say this before he was rudely cut off, for the eleventyith time.

USCCB responds to Biden

I am willing to give Biden the benefit of the doubt here, I don't think he lied, I think he is dumber than and Vice President in history, and possibly affected by senile dementia. After all, he thinks he slept with multiple presidents.

He claims to be a Catholic.... and he believes that life begins at birth. Sorry, that's an epic fail for any Catholic. He's not a Catholic.

in fairness, i'd say he's a catholic, but a monumentally bad one.

USCCB responds to Biden

Biden was on something. He interrupted Ryan 82 times.

And he was a big spokesman for getting saddam and voted yes for iraq war.

He lied and acted rude and it turned off women and independents.

also anyone who's stuck taking care of aging parents and heard unpleasant echoes in his behavior of what they have to put up with every day.

So Catholic health care institutions are now religious intitutions.

Sorry no lie.

Yeah.

That is why they are called Catholic.

You blind, boo?

How about Christian Brothers Brandy. They're Catholic. Is that a religious intitution too?

How much tax payer money goes to those healthcare institutions?

as a matter of fact, unless they've sold their company, they are owned by a religious institution, yes. liquor distilling is an old and proud tradition of monasteries. many of the best-known liquors and liqueurs in the world were created by catholic monks.

what does 'taxpayer money' have to do with whether or not something is a religious institution? the idea that religious institutions and the rest of society are like matter and antimatter is also a creation of fevered leftist imaginations.

Forum List

Back